• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TRICKY THE CLOWN (MADNESS COMBAT) CRT

Just realized something.

Since tricky is a creature of infinite possibilities and of dissonance. Wouldn't that give him resistance to madness manip type 3?

"Limitations: Those who are capable of perceiving, understanding and/or experiencing that which is naturally extreme or incomprehensible should be able to ignore this. Likewise, unless there is evidence to suggest differently, beings whose physical forms are similarly complex or extreme in nature are likely to be unaffected by exposure to such a being."

I guess here no much sense to do something until Comi finish with FNAF profiles. Also i partly disagree with CRT

I don't want to keep editing this CRT. I'm just going to stick with what's currently on here and try to get it greenlit. Those extra stuff can wait.

Why, just say
I already did. one of your main points is scaling to the employers true forms because dissonance can harm them, but you are actively leaving out information likely on purpose because the question was if they were SHOT with dissonance, meaning it's not the true forms. stop trying to over inflate their ratings by leaving out information.

your second piece of information is also flimsy at best, because you just say 'oh it's clearly higher dimensional' even though your only proof of that is some twitch clips that aren't even good evidence for them because it's literally just proof for i guess reality warping and corruption.

1. It is mostly fair but he didn't exactly said that it is was only if shoot avatar, we can't be really sure. I guess we must just wait for further info

2. I literally just gave WoG where krinkels calls infinite realm infinitely small to another realm, which is falls into transcending or similar thing 💀

And the fact that Tricky contains energy from Drive, which can bend and affect Infinite Improbable can show his power

Last edited:
1. It is mostly fair but neither he said that it is was only if shot avatar. I guess we must just wait for further info
If he said he shot the employer, chances are he meant the physical avatar of it, instead of the thing that exists with the machine, since that makes no sense.
2. I literally just gave WoG where krinkels calls infinite realm infinitely small to another realm, which is falls into trascending oe similar thing 💀
ok but... that actively contradicts your scaling. you want to scale them to something that's infinitely transcending them...

Nevada is infinitely small to it, which should include everyone inside it. why would anyone scale to something that's infinitely superior to them? that makes zero sense.
And the fact that Tricky contains energy from Drive, which can bend and affect Infinite Improbable can show his power
as said above, you can't scale someone to something that's infinitely superior to them. even if the drive can affect infinite improbable, that would at most scale to the AP of the drive, not tricky himself.

either way, your actively making this CRT harder to get through due to trying to make it bigger. just let this go through as is we'll handle your stuff afterwords.

Last edited:
If he said he shot the employer, chances are he meant the physical avatar of it, instead of the thing that exists with the machine, since that makes no sense.

ok but... that actively contradicts your scaling. you want to scale them to something that's infinitely transcending them...

Nevada is infinitely small to it, which should include everyone inside it. why would anyone scale to something that's infinitely superior to them? that makes zero sense.

as said above, you can't scale someone to something that's infinitely superior to them. even if dissonance affect infinite improbable, that would at most scale to the AP of the drive, not tricky himself.

either way, your actively making this CRT harder to get through due to trying to make it bigger. just let this go through as is we'll handle your stuff afterwords.
Well, he said about place "Nevada", not just everyone inside it and this not necessary makes them impossible to , so I don't see much problems to scale them to this, at least partly

About dissonance it is possibly can just imply that Dissonance might have Concept Manip Type 1 for damaging Employers

And yes, let's go outside. But btw I found scan where was said that Employers goes from higher plane of existence

Well, he said about place "Nevada", not just everyone inside it and this not necessary makes them impossible to , so I don't see much problems to scale them to this, at least partly
The place nevada where they live. theres no way your trying to say the characters who live in nevada are actively infinitely bigger than the place they're clearly not and living in.
About dissonance it is possibly can just imply that Dissonance might have Concept Manip Type 1 for damaging Employers
no. again, the question clearly stated 'shoot the employer' which means they're shooting a physical thing, which means it's the avatar. dissonance doesn't get anything out of this scan.

The place nevada where they live. theres no way your trying to say the characters who live in nevada are actively infinitely bigger than the place they're clearly not and living in.

no. again, the question clearly stated 'shoot the employer' which means they're shooting a physical thing, which means it's the avatar. dissonance doesn't get anything out of this scan.
Okay, continue it is later

Back