• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TRICKY THE CLOWN (MADNESS COMBAT) CRT

Supergenius: The highest level of non-omniscient intellect, possessed by individuals with unfathomably superhuman intelligence who are capable of creating impossibly advanced physics-defying and reality-warping fantasy technology for extremely diverse purposes. Take note that for a Supergenius rating to be given based on technological prowess, the character in question should be able to essentially warp reality as they wish on an at least universal (3-A) scale with their inventions, or even use them to overpower tier 1 entities for higher cases. Simply defying the laws of physics with futuristic technology is very common for Extraordinary Geniuses as well.
No, because this CRT would make the drive tier 4, supergenius needs tier 3 at the very least to get that.

this has to do with the AAHW, who by Project Nexus, (which while shakey where it fits in the timeline, takes place not long after Tricky becomes a Zed) confirmed they wanted Tricky dead. It makes no goddamn sense for Tricky to be given the drive when the people who had it (The AAHW) wanted him dead. and even if i were talking about the machine and the maker, they exist now, and trying to use the point that 'they didn't exist then' despite the fact krinkles admitted he had someone make a shit ton of connections to old episodes so the new characters in Project Nexus could exist in the main timeline makes that entire point a complete mess.

That video says the dissonance gives him his flying and immortality... (That video should give tricky a resistance to The Machine's mind manipulation/however the machine keeps the 'bond' thing between nevadeans though) that doesn't mean anything when it relates to the improbability drive. your pushing the definition of that video from 'oh yeah the dissonance is giving him better immortality, flight, and other various abilities' to 'he has the abilities to the improbability drive' which is a giant jump.

Not only is the drive not concious, never spoken, or anything like that, but tricky literally uses the same style of text to speak in the previous episode, next episode, and then HANK uses the same text style to speak. it's him speaking.

If he was weak to dissonance, he'd have had a reaction to either. the halo is powered by it, and anyone using it gets deadly doses of it shown by jesus (who becomes delusional and weak from using the halo. and he resists dissonance.). there is no way your arguing the auditor is weak to it but can withstand more dissonance than someone who actively resists it.
"this has to do with the AAHW, who by Project Nexus, (which while shakey where it fits in the timeline, takes place not long after Tricky becomes a Zed) confirmed they wanted Tricky dead. It makes no goddamn sense for Tricky to be given the drive when the people who had it (The AAHW) wanted him dead. and even if i were talking about the machine and the maker, they exist now, and trying to use the point that 'they didn't exist then' despite the fact krinkles admitted he had someone make a shit ton of connections to old episodes so the new characters in Project Nexus could exist in the main timeline makes that entire point a complete mess."

Can I get a link or source that confirms that? (thing about AAHW wanting tricky dead). Because MC7 kinda conflicts with that.

"That video says the dissonance gives him his flying and immortality... (That video should give tricky a resistance to The Machine's mind manipulation/however the machine keeps the 'bond' thing between nevadeans though) that doesn't mean anything when it relates to the improbability drive. your pushing the definition of that video from 'oh yeah the dissonance is giving him better immortality, flight, and other various abilities' to 'he has the abilities to the improbability drive' which is a giant jump."

Krinkles confirmed both the flight and the question which was "Since Tricky is Dissonance-radiated, is that why he warps around and is basically controlling reality sort of?" so he does possess the ability to manipulate reality but at a much lower level compared to improbability.

And my bad I meant to affirm my point of dissonance (specifically trickys) being capable of minorly warping reality *not*that it holds every abilities from the drive.

(I'll edit the mind manipulation thing in too)

"Not only is the drive not concious, never spoken, or anything like that, but tricky literally uses the same style of text to speak in the previous episode, next episode, and then HANK uses the same text style to speak. it's him speaking."

I'm still holding onto my previous arguments, even with the fact that on his profile it states he uses the drive to resurrect himself too. And who knows if improbability is projecting trickys thoughts from his S-3LF while his being revived?

And we're still just assuming the higher powers are (consistently) involved.

Another thing to take note is this:

Auditor spys - During this we see on the screen tricky is in possession of drive s003 (PID). And then we also see hank activating (resurrecting) with the use of s003 (trickys PID) until his alive (hunting). This is one thing (also it proves tricky does utilize resurrection through the use of the drive). And it's definitely not the auditor doing so because

A. Why would he revive hank?

B. It also states unauthorized access (and we know whose the cause)

"If he was weak to dissonance, he'd have had a reaction to either. the halo is powered by it, and anyone using it gets deadly doses of it shown by jesus (who becomes delusional and weak from using the halo. and he resists dissonance.). there is no way your arguing the auditor is weak to it but can withstand more dissonance than someone who actively resists it."

Jebus has been utilizing the halo for a longer time compared to the auditor who only just recently had it.

Vid 1 (again) - Using the halo is not the same as absorbing a dissonance contaminated S-3LF.

Example: Nerf gun and a real gun both use bullets but one kills while the other is for playing. (dumb example but you get the point)

Vid 2 (again) - WoG states that dissonance/unreality doesn't pair well with the employers but the auditor can use the halo no problemo. That just further proves that the halo in terms of how dissonance radiated or scaled the dissonance is nothing like whatever trickys body was filled with.

Pair that with any leftover improb (energy?) in his body and that is how tricky got revived.

==============

Might be losing wifi for a long (or short) time. Just so you know I'm not being inactive.

Can I get a link or source that confirms that? (thing about AAHW wanting tricky dead). Because MC7 kinda conflicts with that.
slight correction, Project Nexus/AAHW (both are allied with each other) want him dead due to Hofnarr conspiring with Christoff
Krinkles confirmed both the flight and the question which was "Since Tricky is Dissonance-radiated, is that why he warps around and is basically controlling reality sort of?" so he does possess the ability to manipulate reality but at a much lower level compared to improbability.

And my bad I meant to affirm my point of dissonance (specifically trickys) being capable of minorly warping reality *not*that it holds every abilities from the drive.

(I'll edit the mind manipulation thing in too)
Krinkles seemed very uncertain of his answering to that question, which is why i am uncertain on using it, but i suppose it's fine.
I'm still holding onto my previous arguments, even with the fact that on his profile it states he uses the drive to resurrect himself too. And who knows if improbability is projecting trickys thoughts from his S-3LF while his being revived?

And we're still just assuming the higher powers are (consistently) involved.

Another thing to take note is this:

Auditor spys - During this we see on the screen tricky is in possession of drive s003 (PID). And then we also see hank activating (resurrecting) with the use of s003 (trickys PID) until his alive (hunting). This is one thing (also it proves tricky does utilize resurrection through the use of the drive). And it's definitely not the auditor doing so because

A. Why would he revive hank?

B. It also states unauthorized access (and we know whose the cause)
What the profile says personally doesn't really matter in a CRT when it's attempting to be changed. were looking for direct sources, not vsbattles.

because... they typically are?

That scene shouldn't be used. he's not dead in the chronological order when that scene shows up. that scene appears to happen before their fight, or after. where he's not dead. that scene couldn't have happened when your saying it did because Tricky's standing there doing nothing despite the fact he should be in a complete brawl right now since he's standing next to hank. unless you want to argue the camera of tricky isn't real/is pre-recorded despite the fact nothing seems to allude to that.

At this point in the series the AAHW/Project Nexus want him dead for conspiring with Christoff. He's literally just using Hank to get rid of another problem.
Jebus has been utilizing the halo for a longer time compared to the auditor who only just recently had it.

Vid 1 (again) - Using the halo is not the same as absorbing a dissonance contaminated S-3LF.

Example: Nerf gun and a real gun both use bullets but one kills while the other is for playing. (dumb example but you get the point)

Vid 2 (again) - WoG states that dissonance/unreality doesn't pair well with the employers but the auditor can use the halo no problemo. That just further proves that the halo in terms of how dissonance radiated or scaled the dissonance is nothing like whatever trickys body was filled with.

Pair that with any leftover improb (energy?) in his body and that is how tricky got revived.
Vid 1 literally just says it's 'the worst thing you can do to an employer' which means literally jack. It's the worst thing you can do to anyone in nevada when it vaporizes them into nothing 💀

Vid 2 doesn't prove anything??? he doesn't even say anything to that degree in the entire clip. 'It doesn't play well with them because they're angels of the machine' doesn't say anything about them being weak to it. that's likely more alluding to the fact the machine itself doesn't like dissonance, not that they're weak to it.

slight correction, Project Nexus/AAHW (both are allied with each other) want him dead due to Hofnarr conspiring with Christoff

Krinkles seemed very uncertain of his answering to that question, which is why i am uncertain on using it, but i suppose it's fine.

What the profile says personally doesn't really matter in a CRT when it's attempting to be changed. were looking for direct sources, not vsbattles.

That scene shouldn't be used. he's not dead in the chronological order when that scene shows up. that scene appears to happen before their fight, or after. where he's not dead. that scene couldn't have happened when your saying it did because Tricky's standing there doing nothing despite the fact he should be in a complete brawl right now since he's standing next to hank. unless you want to argue the camera of tricky isn't real/is pre-recorded despite the fact nothing seems to allude to that.

At this point in the series the AAHW/Project Nexus want him dead for conspiring with Christoff. He's literally just using Hank to get rid of another problem.

Vid 1 literally just says it's 'the worst thing you can do to an employer' which means literally jack. It's the worst thing you can do to anyone in nevada when it vaporizes them into nothing 💀

Vid 2 doesn't prove anything??? he doesn't even say anything to that degree in the entire clip. 'It doesn't play well with them because they're angels of the machine' doesn't say anything about them being weak to it. that's likely more alluding to the fact the machine itself doesn't like dissonance, not that they're weak to it.
"slight correction, Project Nexus/AAHW (both are allied with each other) want him dead due to Hofnarr conspiring with Christoff"

Nexus core serves as the supplier for AAHW (not that they're direct allies). It's even mentioned that the AAHW are worried about storming into nexus city in case they invoke a fight with their gun supplier. I've only seen AAHW shown dialogue in MPN regarding hank. Not about tricky.

"

At this point in the series the AAHW/Project Nexus want him dead for conspiring with Christoff. He's literally just using Hank to get rid of another problem."

The only indicator (that I'm aware of) for higher powers screwing with things is those lightning bolt things (one from MC3 and MC7). But still the drive is capable of resurrecting as I've shown examples of such feats from before.

It could've been when hank was still awakening and saw that "Just do what comes natural - T" note and tricky was getting ready to ram hank with his train later on. Or the cam angle is just scuffed. Otherwise I still think the integ = health.

Refer to my previous point about the AAHW/Nexus thing. Also my point about the unauth access showing on the screen + the fact we don't see auditor press anything before the screen zooms into the monitor.

"Vid 1 literally just says it's 'the worst thing you can do to an employer' which means literally jack. It's the worst thing you can do to anyone in nevada when it vaporizes them into nothing 💀

Vid 2 doesn't prove anything??? he doesn't even say anything to that degree in the entire clip. 'It doesn't play well with them because they're angels of the machine' doesn't say anything about them being weak to it. that's likely more alluding to the fact the machine itself doesn't like dissonance, not that they're weak to it."

You have your view on it and I have my own. We can agree to disagree.

(also why were we arguing about this? Not even directly related to the CRT 💀)

============

Actually I'll edit the mind manip thing later into CRT cause I'm looking for another thing for it. But it'll be added soon enough.

Btw, about Tricky's IQ. He developed (at least partly) Project Nexus, which threatened to destroy world, would this put him to Supergenius?

Back