• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yea, some people are just blindly agreeing to it. I'll try to finally write a debunk for some of them sooner or later.

Since this is going on, the A.A.H.W page needs a large update, from the top of my head, it needs added:

Resistance to fear manipulation for everyone (shouldn't be any different for any other nevadean)

Large size for mag agents

Immortality type 2 for mag agents (mag torture for example can take gun fire, swords, like it was nothing and continued and for a bit took a chainsaw to the face)

i'll try to think/find more

Bump, I've been playing MADNESS: Project Nexus and there is multiple interesting things for the profiles.

Such as dodging lasers at point blank range via tac-bar (this scales to every one with a tac-bar)
Yeah, we also have Phobos returning as a ghost, possessing Gestalt and planning to merge himself with The Other Place. Also the Dissonant Weapons which not only disintegrates you, but it uses Dissonance energy that is derived from The Other Place, it can warp reality, disintegrate matter and distorts minds to the point that drove multiple scientists insane, which is why he have the Asylum patients. Not to mention the stuff about The Employers (on which the Auditor is a member of), The Maker, The Machine, The Nowhere and other god-like entities that we discover.

So I just completed the Story Mode some days ago and I'll start to play the Arena Mode soon, but we're already have interesting stuff about the Dissonant Reality, I might post other stuff soon. But basically;

This is important, because we discover that Jebediah's nexus bolts are indeed Dissonant Reality, on which he can absorb to project more attacks. This same type of energy was later weaponized into swords and guns, which can as the OP describes, it disintegrates the opponent when you kill it.

Was rewatching depredation and noticed that we get a shoot of the building they were before, and we can see that jebus destroyed a large part of it, someone could calc it for a higher value

Hmm i wonder, if it's canon than can Je(sus) have madness and matter manipulation? Since his halo can channel dissonant reality (which literally crazed Dr. Crackpot and other most NC scientists, it can also disintegrate matter)

Yes, I send Dr. Hofnarr's researches which blatantly mentions that Dissonant Reality can twist minds as a form of radiation.

Might also be BFR as the Nexus Blade descriptions implies that you banish your victim to The Other Place, just like the Halo (which also channels dissonant reality)

Back