• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Getting too silly. Madness Combat Upgrade.

So, this an almost 3 month old thread, but, I gotta ask: why does Hank and co. scales Deimos' grenade launcher feat?
I know Hank is stronger, but that wasn't a physical feat from Deimos.
Unless I'm missing something (haven't watch MC in centuries), thag should just scale to equipment
No. Mag Agents can physically take hits from those weapons without issue, and Hank can physically kill mag agents with his bare hands, (although, he is weaker, which is why he downscales until his magnification) therefore they scale to their physical strength.

No. Mag Agents can physically take hits from those weapons without issue, and Hank can physically kill mag agents with his bare hands, (although, he is weaker, which is why he downscales until his magnification) therefore they scale to their physical strength.
Mind sharing a link or something? Of the MAG taking it and Hank killing them bare handed?

I don't remember the first (but easy to miss), and I was under the impression that MAG were too strong for Hank, forcing him to use weapons

Mind sharing a link or something? Of the MAG taking it and Hank killing them bare handed?

I don't remember the first (but easy to miss), and I was under the impression that MAG were too strong for Hank, forcing him to use weapons
Comes from the spin off Project Nexus games, which is why they're kinda overlooked. Mags are still far stronger than hank, but hank still heavily downscales from normal ones as he's able to defeat the Mag Bandit, who should only be a bit weaker than regular mag agents.

clip of Hank being able to defeat a Mag Agent alone

Not sure if i can find clips of someone using the grenade launcher on Mag Agents, but i'll update the post if i find any.

tldr; Hank =< Mag Bandit < Mag Agents, which allows it to be scaled to their physical strength.

Last edited:
Comes from the spin off Project Nexus games, which is why they're kinda overlooked. Mags are still far stronger than hank, but hank still heavily downscales from normal ones as he's able to defeat the Mag Bandit, who should only be a bit weaker than regular mag agents.

clip of Hank being able to defeat a Mag Agent alone

Not sure if i can find clips of someone using the grenade launcher on Mag Agents, but i'll update the post if i find any.

tldr; Hank =< Mag Bandit < Mag Agents, which allows it to be scaled to their physical strength.

Oh, yeah, never played the games, my b.
Saw on the verse paged that someone calculated the Bandit at 0.26 Tons, so it's consistent.

Thanks!

So, this an almost 3 month old thread, but, I gotta ask: why does Hank and co. scales Deimos' grenade launcher feat?
I know Hank is stronger, but that wasn't a physical feat from Deimos.
Unless I'm missing something (haven't watch MC in centuries), thag should just scale to equipment
I guess that's because characters have shown to SOMEHOW survive explosives in the series. But there are some problems with grenade launcher feat and i bragged about it already

Back