• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha representative Vs demon king representative

Obito spams kamui through the intag, the bfr being a part of the same group of abilities, hashirama cells give him very good stamina which allows him to use sharingan abilities with much less strain.

The reason why he doesn't spam the bfr is because in character he only uses it on fodder since he doesn't need it against the opponents he fights against in Naruto.

Since he isn't dumb, he'll eventually resort to it against Zeldris.
god will negate it remember

Obito spams kamui through the intag, the bfr being a part of the same group of abilities, hashirama cells give him very good stamina which allows him to use sharingan abilities with much less strain.

The reason why he doesn't spam the bfr is because in character he only uses it on fodder since he doesn't need it against the opponents he fights against in Naruto.

Since he isn't dumb, he'll eventually resort to it against Zeldris.
With those Celle his stamina would be better indeed. But how is he going to BFR him? How can he go around God?

Even if Zeldris doesn't use god it would be still hard for obito to do that.
The best way would be genjutsu -> BFR. If i am correct, obito prefers to catch his opponent when he does BFR. he does that to make it less difficult to use kamui. How is he going to do that to zeldris who is physical stronger, has amps and can travel quad mach speeds on spot?

With those Celle his stamina would be better indeed. But how is he going to BFR him? How can he go around God?

Even if Zeldris doesn't use god it would be still hard for obito to do that.
The best way would be genjutsu -> BFR. If i am correct, obito prefers to catch his opponent when he does BFR. he does that to make it less difficult to use kamui. How is he going to do that to zeldris who is physical stronger, has amps and can travel quad mach speeds on spot?
Zeldris always uses god

If God negates Obito's ninjutsu, shouldn't energies be unequal since Obito can't do anything without it?

If God negates Obito's ninjutsu, shouldn't energies be unequal since Obito can't do anything without it?
He will oneshot without energies equalized and they both have win cons Obito is genjutsu and Zeldris is hellblaze and soul steal and ON obito can use kamui on himself

He will oneshot without energies equalized and they both have win cons Obito is genjutsu and Zeldris is hellblaze and soul steal and ON obito can use kamui on himself
Genjutsu involves inputting chakra into the opponent so it gets negated.

If he can only use rinnegan abilities though, then it becomes hard to even make any argument for it since Obito hardly uses the rinnegan abilities like soul steal and attractive and repulsive forces and such.

Maybe this is a mismatch

Genjutsu involves inputting chakra into the opponent so it gets negated.

If he can only use rinnegan abilities though, then it becomes hard to even make any argument for it since Obito hardly uses the rinnegan abilities like soul steal and attractive and repulsive forces and such.

Maybe this is a mismatch
Let him have the biju and rinnegan and use 2nd demon mark Zeldris there's a good match

Yes but they have the LS advantage and it would be a way cooler fight
Idk, it would visually look cool but with God negating every ability that isn't just h2h and Obtio never using the rinnegan abilities he'd need to beat Zeldris, it seems like Zeldris would just get a win since speed amps and skill are likely in his favour.

I like Zeldris though so I'll see if I can make another good match for him.

Idk, it would visually look cool but with God negating every ability that isn't just h2h and Obtio never using the rinnegan abilities he'd need to beat Zeldris, it seems like Zeldris would just get a win since speed amps and skill are likely in his favour.

I like Zeldris though so I'll see if I can make another good match for him.
Okay but just start Zeldris in his strongest form so he won’t be able to use speed amps

Add it to the op. And give obito the biju and rinnegan
He already has rinnegan in this key but we don't know how he would use the abilities so it's hard to argue how he'd use them and the biju are just big targets, I'll still add it to the op but I made another match that I think will be better than this one.

Back