• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Created The Commandments that are distributed to selected warriors, which contain power that cannot be violated by the enemy or the owner. Like Galand who received the power of the commandment, but because he broke the rules set forth he was exposed to the consequences)
This is only limited to Poeple that got power bestowed by DK, so i don’t quite see how the “law based mind hax” is relevant here.
How does outright negating attacks from characters with blatant powernull resistance
Because one doesn’t really need to powernull an attack to be resistant to it?

Actually after Mael threw he used ON, he used ON against the hermit of moments and he says himself that he always fights at his strongest. Again does sasuke resist law based mind hax that has resistance negation. Layers are not as strong as law hax.
he fought both this characters for a while before using ON. Especially the hermit. Law based? well sasuke would never run away. I ask again how is zeldris resisting genjutsu? or sealing?

Dk power is passive when activated so genjutsu and most of sasuke arsenal is negated. Merlin resist powernull but still can’t affect Zeldris with magic. Again Omnious nebula would be too much for sasuke to land a genjutsu. And if sasuke retreats he gets hit by piety. Also he didn’t have his commandment when he fought Merlin and it wouldn’t work anyway since she has the SD blessings.
A simple question is asked. How many lyers is the power null and where was it accepted? link it coz I can't see it on his page coz sasuke here has both resistance to power null and 7layers of mind manipulation. I also have a question. gowther layers of mind manipulation is well below sasuke own and he was able to affect both the demon king and zeldris for 3k years. explain please

he fought both this characters for a while before using ON. Especially the hermit. Law based? well sasuke would never run away. I ask again how is zeldris resisting genjutsu? or sealing?
Actually after mael caught him and threw him he activated ON so if sasuke does something dangerous he would just use it.
Sasuke ran from Deidara, Obito, Naruto and etc and teleporting away would activate piety too. The commandments are decrees that are laws themselves in other words the abilities they embody is law based albeit limited. Also that was demon gowther self sacrificing memory altering spell way different from normal invasion. Also demon clan resist sealing check their biology page. I will ask about god to see if it applies which it should. Do you need accepted layers for something above baseline it’s doesn’t necessarily count for a layer evaluation per say. Also the commandments seem to have their own sentience as seen with 4c mael maybe that can help here.

Actually after mael caught him and threw him he activated ON so if sasuke does something dangerous he would just use it.
Sasuke ran from Deidara, Obito, Naruto and etc and teleporting away would activate piety too. The commandments are decrees that are laws themselves in other words the abilities they embody is law based albeit limited. Also that was demon gowther self sacrificing memory altering spell way different from normal invasion. Also demon clan resist sealing check their biology page. I will ask about god to see if it applies which it should. Do you need accepted layers for something above baseline it’s doesn’t necessarily count for a layer evaluation per say. Also the commandments seem to have their own sentience as seen with 4c mael maybe that can help here.

by dangerous you mean genjutsu? that's wraps for zeldris. Even if zeldris activates ominous nebular sasuke would just activate his perfect susanoo and won't be dragged. sasuke ran from who? He only ran from deidara coz he was about to die, zeldris never getting there. And once again substitution or teleportation is not running away. Attempting to leave the battlefield is running away. The self-sacrificing spell is still layers below sasuke mind manipulation. Chibaku tensei is a bit weird coz you don't get resistance to sealing for breaking out. sasuke own is just making you gravity itself and then you attract rocks around yourself. Yes you need accepted layers. It is specifically stated they gain sentience only after coming together not that it matters anyway

by dangerous you mean genjutsu? that's wraps for zeldris. Even if zeldris activates ominous nebular sasuke would just activate his perfect susanoo and won't be dragged. sasuke ran from who? He only ran from deidara coz he was about to die, zeldris never getting there. And once again substitution or teleportation is not running away. Attempting to leave the battlefield is running away. The self-sacrificing spell is still layers below sasuke mind manipulation. Chibaku tensei is a bit weird coz you don't get resistance to sealing for breaking out. sasuke own is just making you gravity itself and then you attract rocks around yourself. Yes you need accepted layers. It is specifically stated they gain sentience only after coming together not that it matters anyway
Ominous nebula can work on giants like Diane who was holding Gideon mind you which is like the second heaviest weapon in the verse I don’t a chakra armour that lighter than it looks would not get pulled. Gowther sacrificial spell was memory manipulation not an illusion. Sasuke doesn’t even start of with genjutsu in this key away and stop bring up the tailed beast since he did that because they were tailed beast. Also if you are assuming that genjutsu is going to be used off the bat then I should be able to assume that on iOS nebula would be used off the bat.

Ominous nebula can work on giants like Diane who was holding Gideon mind you which is like the second heaviest weapon in the verse I don’t a chakra armour that lighter than it looks would not get pulled. Gowther sacrificial spell was memory manipulation not an illusion. Sasuke doesn’t even start of with genjutsu in this key away and stop bring up the tailed beast since he did that because they were tailed beast. Also if you are assuming that genjutsu is going to be used off the bat then I should be able to assume that on iOS nebula would be used off the bat.
It's not about size but about LS tbh and sasuke LS is higher than diane, light armour? I'm just gonna ignore baseless points like this. No one said it was illusion, I'm talking about memory and mind manipulation which sasuke has more layers of than anyone in the verse. In this key sasuke fought 3 people and tailed beasts.
naruto, madara and kaguya are all immune to It so using it would just be dumb tbh. The only peeps he knew did not have resistance he immediately used it. why won't I call tailed beasts? I'm not assuming that's just what he will do IN a fight he knows said people do not carry resistance to the sharingan. THe truth of the matter is zeldris battle has never started with ON. Even if he does start with it activation of an ability based on thought would always hit first before a normal attack

It's not about size but about LS tbh and sasuke LS is higher than diane, light armour? I'm just gonna ignore baseless points like this. No one said it was illusion, I'm talking about memory and mind manipulation which sasuke has more layers of than anyone in the verse. In this key sasuke fought 3 people and tailed beasts.
naruto, madara and kaguya are all immune to It so using it would just be dumb tbh. The only peeps he knew did not have resistance he immediately used it. why won't I call tailed beasts? I'm not assuming that's just what he will do IN a fight he knows said people do not carry resistance to the sharingan. THe truth of the matter is zeldris battle has never started with ON. Even if he does start with it activation of an ability based on thought would always hit first before a normal attack
ON works on characters who have class T LS so Sasuke Susano class G is not holding up here. Again this is the last thing I am saying.

Do you know what Zeldris is being used? If it’s CBL he might out scale this.
Its Cbl zeldris whilst I don't remember his exact ap but he's at least 43 exatons and can double that with demon mark 2. Not to mention the 10x destroyer buff which puts his ap into low 5-b.

Back