• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Machina vs Saitama

WHO's the true ONE PUNCH MAN??

Personally, I think this thread is a stomp...

In Saitama's favor.

Don't kill me guys, move it to fun and Games I'm just kidding don't burn me at the stake don't use Machina's briah on me

Machina
I feel sorry for you, Machina, you will face a horrible death.

SaitamastompsmachinaI'msureofit
Machina's punch has got nothing on this.

Speed Blitz of Saitama, Machina no have this speed to Reaction, but the Bald of brazzers have no way to end compl├▒ety Machina, he will regenerate or reincarnate again over eternity and one Punch Saitama is Off specialy in Briah :v

Now Machina has a 5-B key, but that would be a stomp in his favor. Plus it's probably a stomp in Machina's favor when he's 7-A anyway.

TheSparkly2022 said:
isn't Speed Equal? XD I don't need say anymore, Machina >>>>> Saitama cus Hax, and FTL speed.
Equal or not, Machina have an ability that is broken and is faster than Light without being MFTL.

In the case of equal speeds, there is still the fact that Saitama does not really kill Machina (leaving KO is my opinion), but Machina has to **** Saitama.

well this is a stomp cuz FTL and MVS well...

edit: ******* realizes this is a huge necro so shit

Extreme123dz said:
TheSparkly2022 said:
isn't Speed Equal? XD I don't need say anymore, Machina >>>>> Saitama cus Hax, and FTL speed.
Equal or not, Machina have an ability that is broken and is faster than Light without being MFTL.
In the case of equal speeds, there is still the fact that Saitama does not really kill Machina (leaving KO is my opinion), but Machina has to **** Saitama.
Lul, just an hero for fun against nazi soldier with broken ability is really fun tho XD

Back