• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mob vs Luffy

Mobkun
Mob

One piece luffy
Luffy

East blue for Luffy Post 7th division arc for Mob 100% restricted Speed equalized All SBA

Luffy: Epiccheev, Ciruno Fortes, Listentomyrhytm, Dargoo Faust, SpookyShadow, Ionliosite, and ChocomilkAlex

Mob:

Inconclusive:

The Calaca said:
AP for Mob?
His AP is either from this calc or this one. Both are around 3 tons.

I don't how effective how Mob's Telekinesis will be on someone who has a higher lifting strength, meaning that Luffy could probably brute force himself out of it.

^ I know much about the verse as you do, maybe far less.

I would say he he scales above it somewhat as from the justification on his profile, he was described as being very powerful by the guy who performed the 3.09 tons.

Don't see much of a scaling chain for Mob other than being above 3.09 by some amount

Most likely. Mob in 100% would easily turn Luffy into a ball of meat, but base Post-Seventh Division arc no. Mob can also play with his insides a little with telekinesis (ignores durability). Also he can quite easily fly and is not getting one-shotted.

I think Shige has more win-cons. But I was never a One Piece fan nor supporter so I'm not sure. Just basing on profiles.

How is that happening against a rubber man? If Shigeo tries to play with Luffy's insides he's only going to stretch them just like he does with his own body.

Plus, Mob is a glass cannon against Luffy. He's one-shot worthy superior to 8.6 Tons. His psychic powers are statistically inferior in both raw power and LS to even stop Luffy on his spot.

Shimazaki (the guy who did the feat) can accurately sense an esper's strength through his ESP, and upon getting a closer look on Mob's he immediately gave up
Mob-psycho-100-s2-11-5

Luffy can seemingly one-shot people at 8.6 tons, wich should be enough to heavily outstrength if not one-shot.

Mob's flight gets countered by Luffy's range with elasticity, TK hold is countered by superior lifting strength,his powers can get stronger when his % goes up but it's not very significant, and to top it off luffy's durability is > his ap due to elasticity, except against slashing damage.

As far as i can see the best advantage for mob here is how his attacks are undodgable, with stuff like spawing explosions on luffy's face/ hitting him with telekinesis blows.

he can make slashing attacks,but they are through energy manipulation and thus lose the first advantage.

Plant manipulation can also be tricky since the attacks just sprout from the ground and can act as a barrier, but like his other attacks lack enough AP to deal enough damage before luffy can beat him.

All in all this should be a easy victory for luffy the AP difference is too big, not even mentioning he is a master combatant,so mob likely won't be dodging him that easily.

Clever title for clever matches

Also voting Luffy due to AP advantage and an overall lack of any way to put down Luffy. Unless this is ???% Mob there's really no good methods for him to win

I find it hilarious that Luffy has 100% Mob's lifting feats but is around Base Mob's AP in this key.

Mob likely exhuasts himself throwing around Luffy with TK and failing to meaningfully damage him, before getting slapped.

Luffy FRA, iffy on this being a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back