• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifero vs Shinobu Oshino

8332452-2146724f-5f83-4a73-8757-f8847d5b43c8.jpeg

Lucifero

724970.png

Shinobu

Equal Speed

Okay first of all, that Lucifero art goes hard. Why did Lucifero have to be such a flop? He could've been so cool it's actually frustrating me now

Okay now as for the match... I'm pretty sure Lucifero stomps.

Isn´t this a stomp when Lucifero wins the fight with Gravity that Shinobu can´t resist and is Lucifero first move?

Because there is no other outcome, Shinobu can perfectly win with her sword, but that would never happen

Isn´t this a stomp when Lucifero wins the fight with Gravity that Shinobu can´t resist and is Lucifero first move?

Because there is no other outcome, Shinobu can perfectly win with her sword, but that would never happen
yeah. sadly its tournament match so this was expected.

You didn't specify tier so Kiss-shot's 5-B end AP stomps Lucifero's 6-B 😎

If that doesn't happen, which Lucifero key's being used? Because the first one has LS comparable to Kiss-shot's, making "LS stomp FRA" not really valid.

Also, if gravity magic functions how gravity does, Kiss-shot has some amount of counterplay in turning into mist/going into shadows/lowering her own weight. Assuming she doesn't get squeezed to a pulp in an instant.

Also also, I think it's incorrect to say that because Class T LS is > Class G LS that he instakills Kiss-shot with it. She has country-level durability, she may not be able to move around with mountain levels of weight, but she wouldn't die since she has durability way too high for that. It's at least 5 orders of magnitude away from hurting her.

Last edited:
You didn't specify tier so Kiss-shot's 5-B end AP stomps Lucifero's 6-B 😎

If that doesn't happen, which Lucifero key's being used? Because the first one has LS comparable to Kiss-shot's, making "LS stomp FRA" not really valid.
It's his second key, which is about 2e+14 kg
Also, if gravity magic functions how gravity does, Kiss-shot has some amount of counterplay in turning into mist/going into shadows/lowering her own weight. Assuming she doesn't get squeezed to a pulp in an instant.
Well even so, going by her abilities, she has no way to destroy Lucifero's heart. As a result, she can't beat him
Also also, I think it's incorrect to say that because Class T LS is > Class G LS that he instakills Kiss-shot with it. She has country-level durability, she may not be able to move around with mountain levels of weight, but she wouldn't die since she has durability way too high for that. It's at least 5 orders of magnitude away from hurting her.
Yeah this part is true. Lucifero's Presence of the Demon King spell (the one that basically increases gravity to those Class T levels) has Durability Negation but that makes no sense at all (supposedly it's because of being able to crush people under its weight but there is a durability aspect to this that was just never considered for some reason)

Well even so, going by her abilities, she has no way to destroy Lucifero's heart. As a result, she can't beat him
She has a special sword that instakills everything that is "supernatural"

And is not magical, so there is no way a Devil from Black Clover can resist the effects, it would be NLF to say that they can still regenerate from instadeath if they still have their hearts intact when it can kill ghosts that lacks any type of organs

And is not magical, so there is no way a Devil from Black Clover can resist the effects, it would be NLF to say that they can still regenerate from instadeath if they still have their hearts intact when it can kill ghosts that lacks any type of organs
Bruh that is broken wtf

Still, when Lucifero's gravity is over 491x heavier than what Kiss-Shot has, she wouldn't even be able to stand. Apparently she has some countermeasures but idk Monogatari

Bruh that is broken wtf

Still, when Lucifero's gravity is over 491x heavier than what Kiss-Shot has, she wouldn't even be able to stand. Apparently she has some countermeasures but idk Monogatari
I know that, but just telling you that she is one of the few characters that could legit kill Lucifero in the 6-B tier without being a smurf

She lacks LS to do anything, that is the problem, someone said about transforming into mist, but I am not a expert

I know that, but just telling you that she is one of the few characters that could legit kill Lucifero in the 6-B tier without being a smurf
Lucifero was a flop in the manga yet ended up being arguably one of the best 6-B characters on the wiki

What does this even mean bro........................................

Meh. Devils don't need their bodies to live so it's not really NLF per say.

She lacks LS to do anything, that is the problem, someone said about transforming into mist, but I am not a expert

Mist? what's that going to do? water the plants in the underworld? cuz it ain't resisting gravity.

Yeah other than her death hax, how she getting past bfr?

She can get past temporal BFR and BFR to another timeline's Earth via her time travel across timelines (which has too many requirements to be relevant in a fight, but is good enough for escaping BFR). But she can't get back from physical BFR to another planet, or BFR to a barren pocket dimension.

Mist? what's that going to do? water the plants in the underworld? cuz it ain't resisting gravity.

Fair enough ig. She can still enter/leave shadows to get out of the way of that and get her bearings. But after that her options seem a bit limited to consistently take out Lucifero, from what y'all have said. She could create one more copy of herself, try throwing death-haxing-swords at him from a distance. idk if that's good enough to take him out or if he'd just notice that from kilometers away and gravity-nuke her again before he can take any damage.

She can get past temporal BFR and BFR to another timeline's Earth via her time travel across timelines (which has too many requirements to be relevant in a fight, but is good enough for escaping BFR). But she can't get back from physical BFR to another planet, or BFR to a barren pocket dimension.
so Zenon wins I think.

wha

how?

does it matter that her shadow-entering brings her into a pocket dimension?

Lucifero was born to kill this woman.

I’m sorry. I’m literally dying💀.

Lucifero gave his power to Morris who no sold Dorothy’s pocket dimension. And Lucifero himself did it again by just standing still💀💀💀

Lucifero VASTLY scales above Naamah and Lilith who no sold a shadow world where life and death don’t exist💀💀💀

Welp, Lucifero has multiple tools to incap Kiss-shot at far greater range. He pulls out any one of them and wins via incap.

Back