• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fused lilith vs Shinobu Oshino

how that's worded in her profile her NPI seems to only apply to non-existent things
It's still NPI since it works on shadows and etc. Seriously don't know the meaning of NPI? Affecting Non-existent things is a feat so they can definitely freeze fog since it exists. anyway. Lilith fra

My god

Her Conceptual Manipulation is not as crazy as you think, trust me.

And Shinobu's sword should definitely be able to cut through Lilith (Assuming she can be considered as a surnatural being. To be fair I don't remember devils being considered as such in BC)

Range: Standard melee range normally, far higher with mind manipulation (Capable of affecting entire armies) | Standard melee range normally, several meters with Kokorowatari, tens of meters via throwing swords | Standard melee range normally, several meters with Kokorowatari, much higher via throwing swords, shockwaves, shapeshifting, etc

It won't reach lilith has they have the range advantage and they can conceptually freeze and burn the attack passively they have average intelligence
Range: Hundred Meters with magic, dozen of kilometers with Freezing Sun
Means nothing because even if the negative mana drives Shinobu insane, Shinobu's already won

Please stop repeating the same thing over and over, it's getting tiring

Sorry but no one has countered the range advantage with is 100 times different and freezing. I am not trying to start anything but we need to see what is more likely to happen. Attacks get frozen or burned including non-physical because of NPI. When it comes to battles range and hax play a large factor. Again my apologies if I am being repetitive.
That doesn't counter Absorption
Would she absorb ice and fire? It still falls under NLF. Even if she does so long as a tiny bit remains they can regen they have high regen.
how about a point that hasn't come up yet: What about Shinobus's Absorption?

"Enhanced Absorption (Can easily absorb every customer inside of a store in a blink of an eye, as a full vampire)" that is what she can do with it she can absorb people, unless she IS ice she can absorb her
Yes, they can turn into ice and fire respectively also range remember only several meters for shinobu and lilith 100s of meters to kilometers with freezing sun and SBA states they are 4km away. So lilith attack will reach first and then they freeze Shinobu and call it a day

So the win-con for Shinobu is higher ap but low range and death hax again with low range
Lilith win cons are range advantage, freezing and burning ranged attacks and high regen and can turn into fire and ice. Freezing is a good incap method since it negates durability and requires LS to break out. I will let you decide who wins
Range: Standard melee range normally, far higher with mind manipulation (Capable of affecting entire armies) | Standard melee range normally, several meters with Kokorowatari, tens of meters via throwing swords | Standard melee range normally, several meters with Kokorowatari, much higher via throwing swords, shockwaves, shapeshifting, etc

Last edited:
Shinobu has more LS and regen if she wants to dismember herself to escape from Ice or any other tactical advantage

And is more waifu, that is important

Shinobu has more LS and regen if she wants to dismember herself to escape from Ice or any other tactical advantage

And is more waifu, that is important
Sigh Lifting Strength: Average Human | At least Average Human (Can lift Koyomi Araragi with ease) | At least Class G (Brought rain clouds inland with her bare hands), likely higher (That feat is casual and the true extent of her powers when serious is unknown)

First: or I read It wrong or I am confusing things right now

Second: His LS is casual as ****, but yeah, she is not getting 1 million times stronger, with a clone could be possible but I am not gonna argue this, is dumb

First: or I read It wrong or I am confusing things right now

Second: His LS is casual as ****, but yeah, she is not getting 1 million times stronger, with a clone could be possible but I am not gonna argue this, is dumb
Yea but it is vague and we don’t just make blatant assumptions. So anything else to add?

I dont know Who is the user Who chose shinobu but unless he comes and starts debating and gives his more opinion, I am gonna vote inconclusive because Shinobu needs one touch and Lilith has the Range advantage like I said earlier

I dont know Who is the user Who chose shinobu but unless he comes and starts debating and gives his more opinion, I am gonna vote inconclusive because Shinobu needs one touch and Lilith has the Range advantage like I said earlier
Exactly and they can turn to actually fire and ice. Also how will she touch them they are 4km away they can just use freezing sun and freeze her. Not inconclusive just bias since the fusion has a solid win con that is ic. Freezing her under extremely thick ice. That’s requires LS to break out of.

Exactly and they can turn to actually fire and ice. Also how will she touch them they are 4km away they can just use freezing sun and freeze her. Not inconclusive just bias since the fusion has a solid win con that is ic. Freezing her under extremely thick ice. That’s requires LS to break out of.
Still waiting a Monogatari expert because the sword still can cut NPI beings but I don´t know any example, just the basic

And Shinobu can dodge a freezing sun with his shadow, can destroy it with x3 AP+ clon, regenerate from one arm to escape from ice...

Still waiting a Monogatari expert because the sword still can cut NPI beings but I don´t know any example, just the basic

And Shinobu can dodge a freezing sun with his shadow, can destroy it with x3 AP+ clon, regenerate from one arm to escape from ice...
They freeze and burn shadows and things that do not exist also they just drop freezing sun down and it goes kaboom. Also they just freeze her and all her clones that’s the end of that. Also they have inorganic physiology when they turn into fire and ice and that gives them resistance to death manipulation Danmaku, True Flight, Elemental Intangibility, Inorganic Physiology (Type 1. While she is turned into ice), like I said the win con is freezing sun and freezing shinobu from a range which is ic

Their CP manip is being heavily underestimated here ignoring it's the same technique that was used by morris to mess with the laws, thoughts, dream, fate, and the idea of his target itself. Bros in my previous thread are coping.

Their CP manip is being heavily underestimated here ignoring it's the same technique that was used by morris to mess with the laws, thoughts, dream, fate, and the idea of his target itself. Bros in my previous thread are coping.
What "coping" is there? First of all, Lilith/Naamah's conceptual manipulation is not the same as Morris's. Second, none of these characters are stated to mess with the concept of the target itself (maybe Morris's is implied since he says the moment he touches them, they're finished, but again his Conceptual Manipulation is not the same as Lilith's/Naamah's and saying it is just because they're both called Conceptual Manipulation is a false equivalence)

What "coping" is there? First of all, Lilith/Naamah's conceptual manipulation is not the same as Morris's. Second, none of these characters are stated to mess with the concept of the target itself (maybe Morris's is implied since he says the moment he touches them, they're finished, but again his Conceptual Manipulation is not the same as Lilith's/Naamah's and saying it is just because they're both called Conceptual Manipulation is a false equivalence)
Cool story bro 👍

After reading all of... that...

I think my vote goes to Shinobu, range difference is tricky but I’m really not seeing the hype around this freezing and that Knife is an insta-win if the distance is closed

After reading all of... that...

I think my vote goes to Shinobu, range difference is tricky but I’m really not seeing the hype around this freezing and that Knife is an insta-win if the distance is closed
I already countered the knife thing its range is too short and cannot kill them when they turn into ice or fire due to inorganic physiology and they can freeze and burn it along with her from a range. A little?

No resistance to ice manipulation means gets frozen from kilometers away and that's it

No resistance to ice manipulation means gets frozen from kilometers away and that's it
There’s been plenty of points against the Ice you’ve not countered and tbh
limited conceptual attacks which can erase the concept of Shinobu(I am surprised they don't have duraboty negation).
I would want the opinion of other supporters of Lilileth’s verse before I changed my mind anyways, from what others are saying you seem to be overrating the potency of some of her hax

Back