• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fused lilith vs Shinobu Oshino

Shinobu wins if her "instakill cut against supernatural beings" works

Because that sounds op against a ******* DEVIL, Lilith win condition is playing at range, she will do it if is scared of dying like when she literally run away from Asta

Shinobu wins if her "instakill cut against supernatural beings" works

Because that sounds op against a ******* DEVIL, Lilith win condition is playing at range, she will do it if is scared of dying like when she literally run away from Asta
They start off with intangibility and have high regen and conceptual fire and ice and this is the fuison

They start off with intangibility and have high regen and conceptual fire and ice and this is the fuison
I know that is the fusion

And their conceptual destruction is not an instakill against persons, Nacht tanked a lot of their attacks without being "conceptually destroyed"

High regen does not stop you from instanly dying

I know that is the fusion

And their conceptual destruction is not an instakill against persons, Nacht tanked a lot of their attacks without being "conceptually destroyed"

High regen does not stop you from instanly dying
Yes but they will start off with the freezing sun and they have layered passive power null
Durability Negation, Death Manipulation, and Non-Physical Interaction with Kokorowatari sword (Can cut through any supernatural being and kill them with a single scratch, including ghosts and selectively tangible beings, useless otherwise, as it simply phases through targets without dealing any harm to them)
Read devil biology it won't work

Yes but they will start off with the freezing sun and they have layered passive power null

Read devil biology it won't work
Because you say so? The swords kills anything that is a supernatural being, is does not need to destroy any heart or anything, your life ENDS, period

Because you say so? The swords kills anything that is a supernatural being, is does not need to destroy any heart or anything, your life ENDS, period
They can freeze and burn it conceptually so it won't reach them nacht survived their physical attacks and they were most likely holding back.

They can dodge and they have layered power null ask the BC supporters
Youtou Kokorowatari is a demon sword that harms and effectively kills oddities

Arcane Stage: Arcane Stage encompasses mages who have deeply tapped into Forbidden Magic, and mages with the ability to interfere with the otherworld[21]. For the former, characters that are able to borrow the power of what would qualify as a devil in their respective verse (Unholy Manipulation) should be able to destroy the heart of a devil. As for the latter, not much is known as of now.

+ The sword is not magical= is not power nulled by the Devils

And don´t tell me to go to ask the BC supporters like every single time you write a message here, ty

Arcane Stage: Arcane Stage encompasses mages who have deeply tapped into Forbidden Magic, and mages with the ability to interfere with the otherworld[21]. For the former, characters that are able to borrow the power of what would qualify as a devil in their respective verse (Unholy Manipulation) should be able to destroy the heart of a devil. As for the latter, not much is known as of now.

And don´t tell me to go to ask the BC supporters like every single time you write a message here, ty

Range: Standard melee range normally, far higher with mind manipulation (Capable of affecting entire armies) | Standard melee range normally, several meters with Kokorowatari, tens of meters via throwing swords | Standard melee range normally, several meters with Kokorowatari, much higher via throwing swords, shockwaves, shapeshifting, etc

It won't reach lilith has they have the range advantage and they can conceptually freeze and burn the attack passively they have average intelligence

Yes that is true, I'm just clarifying
Thanks

Now that I countered your arguements any thing else?

Lilith fusion has superior range, can counter the hax with passive powernull and conceptually freezing and burning it and by range spaming and one shot with freezing sun
Can´t counter anything that is not magic, can´t counter Shinobu superior AP, can´t counter she hiding in shadows etc

Not comenting anymore because you obviously does not want to listen and only repeat the same reasons 5 times without reading anything

You did not counter that. This looks like a very clear-cut way for Shinobu to destroy Fused Lilith's heart
Lilith fusion has superior range, can counter the hax with passive powernull and conceptually freezing and burning it and by range spaming and one shot with freezing sun
They also have passive forcfield creation and devil physiology
Can´t counter anything that is not magic, can´t counter Shinobu superior AP, can´t counter she hiding in shadows etc

Not comenting anymore because you obviously does not want to listen and only repeat the same reasons 5 times without reading anything
They can burn and freeze shadows and light. what is her ap anyway?

I may be wrong, but wasn't there a thread where it was accepted that Lilith/Naamah has no conceptual manipulation but non-physical interaction?

They're both in-character so you gotta think about what Lilith actually would do. The Power Null is not as broken as you think, as it's only really against magic. And if Shinobu has superior AP, Freezing Sun is not one-shotting at all
They also have passive forcfield creation and devil physiology
Passive Forcefield Creation only works on weaker spells, so it's ineffective

Naamah and Lilith individually are stated to be able to burn "shadows, light, and even invisible concepts" so there is actually a counter to her hiding in shadows, but the rest is true.

Naamah and Lilith individually are stated to be able to burn "shadows, light, and even invisible concepts" so there is actually a counter to her hiding in shadows, but the rest is true.
True, in that regard, but I was refering to Shinobu using it to dodge one attack, then appearing again, the technique would be useless a second time

They're both in-character so you gotta think about what Lilith actually would do. The Power Null is not as broken as you think, as it's only really against magic. And if Shinobu has superior AP, Freezing Sun is not one-shotting at all

Passive Forcefield Creation only works on weaker spells, so it's ineffective

I still stand with the fact that they have superior range, npi and limited conceptual attacks which can erase the concept of Shinobu(I am surprised they don't have duraboty negation). They have intangibity and inorganic and devil phyioglogsy and they can figure a way to win with average intelligence. What are both win cons?

I still stand with the fact that they have superior range, npi and limited conceptual attacks which can erase the concept of Shinobu(I am surprised they don't have duraboty negation). They have intangibity and inorganic and devil phyioglogsy and they can figure a way to win with average intelligence. What are both win cons?
"Erase the concept of Shinobu" No, just no. That's taking the idea of Conceptual Manipulation and just running laps with it to make them do stuff they're never even shown capable of doing. That's not gonna fly

"Erase the concept of Shinobu" No, just no. That's taking the idea of Conceptual Manipulation and just running laps with it to make them do stuff they're never even shown capable of doing. That's not gonna fly
That's fair. Shinobu could probably do that once but then never again
Sorry but they can just freeze her since she has no resistance to ice manipulation that's a likely win cons since they have the range advantage

High-mid regen+ intangibility
They have NPI how many times do I have to say it. Also flash freezing ignores regen and they have limited conceptual manipulation. Also the shadow thing won't even work the first time since they start off with their magic.

They have NPI how many times do I have to say it. Also flash freezing ignores regen and they have limited conceptual manipulation. Also the shadow thing won't even work the first time since they start off with their magic.
her intangibility is fog based

Keep using the conceptual argument, when clover already adressed that you are smoking weed

Keep using the conceptual argument, when clover already adressed that you are smoking weed
Powers & Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Devil Physiology, Enhanced Senses, Acrobatics, Extrasensory Perception (People with magic can sense the surrounding flow of Mana as well as other people's Magic Power), Magic (Attribute: Demon Ice Magic, which allows her to generate and manipulate a sinister form of Ice Magic that can freeze concepts), Aura (Magic amount worlds above the likes of the elves and the Magic Knight Captains, who can induce a incredible pressure in their surroundings and even neutralize magic spells by sheer amount of magic), Forcefield Creation (People with a large amount of Magic Power have a forcefield of Mana that naturally protects them from incoming attacks), Statistics Amplification, Energy Projection, Danmaku, True Flight, Elemental Intangibility, Inorganic Physiology (Type 1. While she is turned into ice), Power Nullification (Magic Power vastly superior to Zagred and the elves', who can neutralize spells in their presence), Regeneration (High. Comparable to Naamah who can Regenerate his body from nearby flames), Non-Physical Interaction (Can burn construct that lacks any substance or things that don't exist), Devil Ice Magic, Heat Manipulation, limited Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3; can freeze and affect concepts), Fusionism (Can fuse with Naamah), Pain Tolerance (Unaffected by having an arm cut off or being sliced in half), Resistance to Deconstruction (Comparable to Zagred), Sealing and Pocket Reality Manipulation (Broke through Nacht's shadow world), Heat Manipulation with Mana Skin (Mana Skin allows even the average Magic Knights to run across the Yultim Volcano, a Grand Magic Region which can reduce a human into ashes), Power Nullification with Mana Skin (Mana Skin allowed Noelle to cast Sea Dragon's Roar under the presence of an elf) and Sleep Manipulation with Mana Skin (Leopold was able to overcome the effects of Fragil's Snow Magic, which puts her opponents to sleep). | Same as before plus Demon Flame Magic (Fused with Naamah)
You were saying?

Speedster using the whole powerset of a character to make his point? How original and unexpected
I just don't like repeating myself. The win con for Lillith fusion is superior range and freezing(they have NPI even for things that don't exist so intagibity won't work). That's all I can come up with.

Back