• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fused lilith vs Shinobu Oshino

Yeah so much is not described in Shinobu's page and freezing sun otherwise would one shot but I guess I vote incon until Shinobu's supporter comes and provides something

I was asked to give my opinion, as a knowledgeable member on Monogatari.

They start off with intangibility and have high regen and conceptual fire and ice and this is the fuison

Kokorowatari is able to kill supernatural beings that are possessing someone without hurting the person that's being possessed, if that level of NPI is sufficient, she can deathhax Lilith. High regen doesn't save you from deathhax by default. Conceptual fire and ice might take out Kiss-shot depending on the specifics (she doesn't resist conceptual destruction or anything).

Lilith resists Shinobus passive mindhax (not sure if it is layered) so Lilith doesn't instantly lose

She doesn't have passive mindhax in the key being used.

Also flash freezing ignores regen

Does it nullify regen? It may be worth mentioning here that Kiss-shot can "regenerate" from high temperatures to normal ones, but it's unclear whether that can work the other way around for her.

Also adding that she can duplicate herself and is as powerfull as the original But lacks the sword, but hey, 2 vs 1+1

The copy would actually have the sword! Kiss-shot's shown the ability to create at least 4 copies of the sword.

Wait it's only for humans lol. Proof that it works on devils and fire and ice lol

She regularly eats supernatural beings, and we know that there are supernatural beings made out of fire, but we haven't seen her specifically eat devils, fire, or ice.

I mean the ops vote which is you and worthless.

The OP's vote isn't worthless.

How's Shinobus time manip work

If she goes to a location with a lot of spiritual energy, she can use that spiritual energy to create a portal to another point in time, or another timeline.

Yeah so much is not described in Shinobu's page

Bruh she's got a pretty dang detailed NA&T section, although it has been neglected for a while.

My main question would be if Freezing Sun is able to be dodged, and if it's in-character for Lilith to open with it the instant a battle starts. Unless speed's equalised to supersonic, 4km would be able to be closed in a fraction of a second. Willingness to use winning moves, and whether those moves can be dodged, will be the vital components for this match.

Does it nullify regen? It may be worth mentioning here that Kiss-shot can "regenerate" from high temperatures to normal ones, but it's unclear whether that can work the other way around for her.
How high we talking? freezing sun gets pretty high, scaling above the fire salamander which iirc could vaporize a lake or something. And ofc scales above Mereoleona

How high we talking? freezing sun gets pretty high, scaling above the fire salamander which iirc could vaporize a lake or something. And ofc scales above Mereoleona
The friction of jumping from Antarctica to Japan. Funnily enough, this was explicitly stated to be why she didn't vaporize a lake upon landing. And also, the heat from swimming in a volcano.

They start off with intangibility and have high regen and conceptual fire and ice and this is the fuison

Kokorowatari is able to kill supernatural beings that are possessing someone without hurting the person that's being possessed, if that level of NPI is sufficient, she can deathhax Lilith. High regen doesn't save you from deathhax by default. Conceptual fire and ice might take out Kiss-shot depending on the specifics (she doesn't resist conceptual destruction or anything).

Lilith resists Shinobus passive mindhax (not sure if it is layered) so Lilith doesn't instantly lose

Also adding that she can duplicate herself and is as powerfull as the original But lacks the sword, but hey, 2 vs 1+1

The copy would actually have the sword! Kiss-shot's shown the ability to create at least 4 copies of the sword.

Wait it's only for humans lol. Proof that it works on devils and fire and ice lol

She regularly eats supernatural beings, and we know that there are supernatural beings made out of fire, but we haven't seen her specifically eat devils, fire, or ice.

If she goes to a location with a lot of spiritual energy, she can use that spiritual energy to create a portal to another point in time, or another timeline.

Bruh she's got a pretty dang detailed NA&T section, although it has been neglected for a while.

My main question would be if Freezing Sun is able to be dodged, and if it's in-character for Lilith to open with it the instant a battle starts. Unless speed's equalised to supersonic, 4km would be able to be closed in a fraction of a second. Willingness to use winning moves, and whether those moves can be dodged, will be the vital components for this match.
They have the range advatange shinobu range is several meters they have hundreds of meters to kilometers with their magic. When they turn into fire and ice they have inorganic physiology so death hax won't work. Freezing sun has huge aoe going to destroy and entire country. Yes if shinobo is frozen she will be incaped. I still vote for lillith for superior far superior range and incap with ice.

Tbh I am not concerned about this match since shinobu moves on

They start off wit freezing sun and then they use their magic which can freeze and burn concepts, shadow and light and non existant things and speed is equalized Here

The friction of jumping from Antarctica to Japan. Funnily enough, this was explicitly stated to be why she didn't vaporize a lake upon landing. And also, the heat from swimming in a volcano.
Demon Ice Magic (魔氷魔法 Mahyō Mahō?): This magic attribute allows the user to generate and manipulate a sinister form of ice at will. The frost is capable of freezing anything and everything, including shadows, light, and even invisible concepts. The user is able to use this magic without the need of a grimoire.

Superior overall to its regular Ice Magic counterpart, this ice is extremely deadly and versatile, being able to freeze targets on impact, shooting a barrage of ice shards faster than the eye can see, releasing waves of freezing frost, unleashing a blizzard that freezes anything in its path, and a plethora of other phenomenally powerful ice techniques. Furthermore, the user can use this magic to turn their body, either partly or fully, into ice or even merge with and move through it.
Demon Flame Magic (魔炎魔法 Ma'en Mahō?): This magic attribute allows the user to generate and manipulate a sinister form of Flame Magic at will. The flames are capable of burning anything and everything, including shadows, light, and even invisible concepts. The user is able to use this magic without the need of a grimoire.

Superior overall to its regular Flame Magic counterpart, this fire is extremely deadly and versatile, from shooting a barrage of flame bullets, releasing waves of blazing fire, creating a twister that incinerates anything in its path, and a plethora of other phenomenally powerful fire techniques. Furthermore, the user can use this magic to turn their body, either partly or fully, into fire or even merge with and move through it.

Back