• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IMG_7431.png

Alright as it says, FFA.
(I know Sukuna's profile is shit rn, so since this is just for fun, if you want to bring up new stuff he has like Maho im fine with it)

Luffy Gear 5
Base Yhwach
20 Fingers Sukuna
Lucifero
Saitama
Deku Final Act

Oh missed well that leaves fate hac and Absorption

Well sealing gg
Or balance if he is allowed to take Jugram powers mid fight

Are stats = cause i will answer off that assumption.
Out first is Deku and Luffy.
They only have fodder-low tier hax with luffy having resistance to some mid tier hax but thats it. Plus no high tier regeneration means they are pretty much done as soon as mid tier hax hits them.

Then Lucifero and Sukuna
They have some mid tier hax and resistances.
Sealing, Existence Erasure or simply completely destroying their physical form resulting in a KO can be used on them

Ywatch and Saitama final 1v1
Ywatch just has a fck-ton of mid tier hax with one or two high tier hax in there. He should also outskill everyone below him by a generous amount.

Saitama got this far via outskilling everyone here, with his attack reflection and nonphysical interaction he can neg just about anything besides some instant death moves, and with his copying abilities everyone here is fair game to him. Plus his power growth would allow for blitzes and one shots which that in itself can negate mid tier hax.
The other would have to end the fight quickly.

I'd personally go with Ywatch as saitama is a bit more assumption based and didn't even use his copying abilities until his opponent literally told him to do so.
Plus saitama should still be susceptible to some of the hax he can't simply blitz, one shot or reflect out of the way.
So my vote is for Ywatch

If stats are not = then I see no reason why saitama doesn't just serious punch (or sneeze) and erase all of them.

Last edited:
Are stats = cause i will answer off that assumption.
Out first is Deku and Luffy.
They only have fodder-low tier hax with luffy having resistance to some mid tier hax but thats it. Plus no high tier regeneration means they are pretty much done as soon as mid tier hax hits them.

Then Lucifero and Sukuna
They have some mid tier hax and resistances.
Sealing, Existence Erasure or simply completely destroying their physical form resulting in a KO can be used on them

Ywatch and Saitama final 1v1
Ywatch just has a fck-ton of mid tier hax with one or two high tier hax in there. He should also outskill everyone below him by a generous amount.

Saitama got this far via outskilling everyone here, with his attack reflection and nonphysical interaction he can neg just about anything besides some instant death moves, and with his copying abilities everyone here is fair game to him. Plus his power growth would allow for blitzes and one shots which that in itself can negate mid tier hax.

I'd personally go with Ywatch as saitama is a bit more assumption based and didn't even use his copying abilities until his opponent literally told him to do so.
Plus saitama should still be susceptible to some of the hax he can't simply blitz, one shot or reflect out of the way.
So my vote is for Ywatch

If stats are not = then I see no reason why saitama doesn't just serious punch (or sneeze) and erase all of them.
If we're using all of Yhwach's abilities, then he just gets every Schrift, which I'm pretty sure just murders Saitama, especially when he has The Almighty and can just choose any future that's favorable for him, to where he never died.

If we're using all of Yhwach's abilities, then he just gets every Schrift, which I'm pretty sure just murders Saitama, especially when he has The Almighty and can just choose any future that's favorable for him, to where he never died.
Op states base Ywatch so no almighty and no all schrifts.
The Almighty and can just choose any future that's favorable for him, to where he never died.
Unrelated to thread but lets say someone resist all of his OP hax and they themselves have more than enough power to kill him wouldn't there be a possiblility that even in all the futures he can look into there is none where he wins.

I know nothing about almighty but it seems to me its just a knock off of the time stone from the MCU where doctor strange looked at 14,000,605 possibilities and they only won 1 against thanos.

Unrelated to thread but lets say someone resist all of his OP hax and they themselves have more than enough power to kill him wouldn't there be a possiblility that even in all the futures he can look into there is none where he wins.

I know nothing about almighty but it seems to me its just a knock off of the time stone from the MCU where doctor strange looked at 14,000,605 possibilities and they only won 1 against thanos
Yhwach can see an infinite amount, and he can pick which one he wants, so the only way being strong would grant such a future is if the strength was beyond the future.

Yhwach can see an infinite amount, and he can pick which one he wants, so the only way being strong would grant such a future is if the strength was beyond the future.
Wdym "beyond the future" time has no strength it is a concept.
Like he would just be seeing the fight again and again in different layouts and events. If he's fighting someone who can resist everything he can dish out, and they have hax that counter his then wouldn't he simply be watching the same events over and over. It would be like a point in history he could not change, as in every timeline he loses

Wdym "beyond the future" time has no strength it is a concept.
Like he would just be seeing the fight again and again in different layouts and events. If he's fighting someone who can resist everything he can dish out, and they have hax that counter his then wouldn't he simply be watching the same events over and over. It would be like a point in history he could not change, as in every timeline he loses
My point exactly, the strength would need to be above time to not be countered by the almighty

My point exactly, the strength would need to be above time to not be countered by the almighty
I still dont get that. If theres an opponent thats impossible to beat whether they are above time or not is irrelevant. He's just seeing different events of the battle most of those events will just play out the same way. Unless it has some casaulity manipulation or some other broken hax outside of just seeing infinite timelines then it's not a garunteed win.

Like if his opponent moves faster than he can see, or is strong enough to punch him away at a molecular or smaller level, then that would stay true for all of those infinite possibilities unless the ability can alter the past or change the power-set of himself/the opponent

And aren't beings who are above a concept like time considered outer? Or at the very least higher dimensional (4-5d) both of which i see not even the whole bleach verse beating let alone Ywatch so I feel like that wouldn't be needed.

I can understand that if he has any % of winning at all then almighty will make that small percentage play out. But against characters who have god tier hax/resistances the almighty just seems like a decent precognition hax.

Do you have any previous threads where the almighty was discussed cause I fail to see how it will help him against someone who stomps him in a 1v1.

Last edited:

Vehemently Disagree with the outskilling bs

The other reasons are clearly not enough to counter most of those on that list

Only thing decent about Saitama is his Accelerated Development. (And maybe his power mimicry which he is very very VERYYY unlikely to do)

Vehemently Disagree with the outskilling bs

The other reasons are clearly not enough to counter most of those on that list

Only thing decent about Saitama is his Accelerated Development. (And maybe his power mimicry which he is very very VERYYY unlikely to do)
This is a FFA.

Regardless of whether or not you think saitama can kill them, all he has to do is survive.
His non-physical interaction which allows his physical body to interact with things on a energy,mental and spiritual plane mixed with his attack reflection all he has to do is survive like a parasite.

As for skill no one here has shown anything that convinces me that they can outskil garou, someone who saitama can equal in skill.
And it IS in character for Saitama to copy martial skill so regardless he will copy the martial skill of everyone in this battle and uses those in conjunction with the best martial arts in OPM he will outskill EVERYONE here.

And again his time travel skills are to be feared. He will be able to one shot anyone here who poses that much of a threat to him. Or at the very least make a scenario where he could help someone here take out someone who he himself cannot take out with his arsenal.

As for skill no one here has shown anything that convinces me that they can outskil garou, someone who saitama can equal in skill.
And it IS in character for Saitama to copy martial skill so regardless he will copy the martial skill of everyone in this battle and uses those in conjunction with the best martial arts in OPM he will outskill EVERYONE here

As i suspected

Saitama is not equal to Garou in skill whatsoever. His Martial Arts never improved past his typical lunging towards the basic punching and kicking he typically does. He just kept growing stronger and faster to not just outpace Garou's own growth but to keep up with Garou's martial arts as he has always done. Nowhere was it ever shown that his martial arts improved to the level of Garou's.

It is clearly not in character for Saitama to copy anything. Just because he can doesn't mean he will. He only has Power Mimicry on his page for index purposes.

This is a FFA.

Regardless of whether or not you think saitama can kill them, all he has to do is survive.
His non-physical interaction which allows his physical body to interact with things on a energy,mental and spiritual plane mixed with his attack reflection all he has to do is survive like a parasite.

Yeah I know. I even need to check this attack reflection thing lowkey

I still dont get that. If theres an opponent thats impossible to beat whether they are above time or not is irrelevant. He's just seeing different events of the battle most of those events will just play out the same way. Unless it has some casaulity manipulation or some other broken hax outside of just seeing infinite timelines then it's not a garunteed win.

Like if his opponent moves faster than he can see, or is strong enough to punch him away at a molecular or smaller level, then that would stay true for all of those infinite possibilities unless the ability can alter the past or change the power-set of himself/the opponent

And aren't beings who are above a concept like time considered outer? Or at the very least higher dimensional (4-5d) both of which i see not even the whole bleach verse beating let alone Ywatch so I feel like that wouldn't be needed.

I can understand that if he has any % of winning at all then almighty will make that small percentage play out. But against characters who have god tier hax/resistances the almighty just seems like a decent precognition hax.

Do you have any previous threads where the almighty was discussed cause I fail to see how it will help him against someone who stomps him in a 1v1.
Doesn’t matter if Yhwach gets slammed in every timeline since he can change the one he is in even after he has died. Unless the opponent has a way to shut down Yhwach’s fate manip, they don’t win even if Yhwach can’t.

That said, this shit is way off topic. The Pringles Man should be removed since he can passive the rest with soul crush and none of em can do anything about it.

Doesn’t matter if Yhwach gets slammed in every timeline since he can change the one he is in even after he has died. Unless the opponent has a way to shut down Yhwach’s fate manip, they don’t win even if Yhwach can’t.

That said, this shit is way off topic. The Pringles Man should be removed since he can passive the rest with soul crush and none of em can do anything about it.
Can =/= inherently mean he will or is even likely to do so. Idk a damn thing ywatch so i have no clue if its in character.
Also i'm pretty sure the whole soul crush thing is based off of their power system so you shouldn't be able to do it to someone of relative power, so those with comparable strength will resist it (unless this website scales it off that layering shit again, then maybe only lucifero has a chance as his verse tends to dive into spiritual stuff)
I know aizen does it in character but it only works close range iirc
Especially since without almighty he wont go over multiple scenario's where he will find out if he does said thing he will win.

Can =/= inherently mean he will or is even likely to do so. Idk a damn thing ywatch so i have no clue if its in character.
Also i'm pretty sure the whole soul crush thing is based off of their power system so you shouldn't be able to do it to someone of relative power, so those with comparable strength will resist it (unless this website scales it off that layering shit again, then maybe only lucifero has a chance as his verse tends to dive into spiritual stuff)
I know aizen does it in character but it only works close range iirc
Especially since without almighty he wont go over multiple scenario's where he will find out if he does said thing he will win.
Considering Yhwach is willing to do it to a child just who tried to start a fight with one of his goons and hit all the other villagers around as well cuz why not, he very much will clown these guys with soul crush.

Because people don’t seem to cop on to this fact, lemme explain it once more. Bleach soul hax correlates to Bleach AP because the very same thing that makes them strong is where the soul hax comes from. Their soul hax resistance however, is not dependent on their quantity or quality of spiritual energy or reiatsu or else Kenny would have soul crushed the Ryoka who were all weaker than Ichigo he did soul crush when he broke them out of prison or Yammy with Orihime and Chad.

But let’s just say he doesn’t/can’t soul crush everyone else for a second … any attack he uses will annihilate their soul regardless so he still one shots regardless, it just takes slightly longer.

Back