• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fused lilith vs Shinobu Oshino

Well I mean, speedster hasn’t been incredibly consistent, he’s disallowed some characters for being too haxed and then tried to use those same characters himself later, so who knows what the standards are

Well I mean, speedster hasn’t been incredibly consistent, he’s disallowed some characters for being too haxed and then tried to use those same characters himself later, so who knows what the standards are
I apologize for not bein clearer.
There’s been plenty of points against the Ice you’ve not countered and tbh

I would want the opinion of other supporters of Lilileth’s verse before I changed my mind anyways, from what others are saying you seem to be overrating the potency of some of her hax
Countered how absorption won't work they are made of ice and fire and NLF anyway since it only worked on humans. Next her hax lacks range several meters at most compared to hundreds of meters to kilometers. This is not working I will let the people who cose the characters decide.
I am talking about freezing here in layers of ice Here
Sorry but they can just freeze her since she has no resistance to ice manipulation that's a likely win cons since they have the range advantage
They have NPI how many times do I have to say it. Also flash freezing ignores regen and they have limited conceptual manipulation. Also the shadow thing won't even work the first time since they start off with their magic.

wait it was mid hax my mistake
It's hax and regen tournament read the op. Anyway what's your decision?
Their CP manip is being heavily underestimated here ignoring it's the same technique that was used by morris to mess with the laws, thoughts, dream, fate, and the idea of his target itself. Bros in my previous thread are coping.
What is your decision? Who should move on?

I'm voting shinobu via what everyone else said + corruption (lilith doesn't resist corruption)
Yes but they have the range advantage you keep ignoring that the difference between several meters to hundreds of meters to kilometers is massive. They start of with freezing sun and freeze shinobuu and call it a day. why not Devils literally corrupt things strange that they can't resist it. Well this won't be added anyway. You keep saying the same arguments I have countered. Can she corrupt ice and fire? NLF? What else can she do? I want to hear it not that it helps when frozen.

Also, you were the one who said to begin voting and that discussion was nearing an end, peddling the same points at this point derails the thread more than anything, these people have clearly made up their minds

Also, you were the one who said to begin voting and that discussion was nearing an end, peddling the same points at this point derails the thread more than anything, these people have clearly made up their minds
For debunked arguements however I will let the characters chooser decide and I will be the tie breaker if necessary

Because you just want it? Is not fair, there are like 3 votes for Shinobu and 1 from lilith
Actually the ops chose this since it's 2 votes and 1 fo shinobu
Uh, what?
what tie? You and @Worthless are the only ones arguing for lilith
This is just you putting the character you think would win through against the vote, what?
My apologizes I will allow shinobu to move on since I don't want a BC vs BC matshup

Actually the ops chose this since it's 2 votes and 1 fo shinobu

My apologizes I will allow shinobu to move on since I don't want a BC vs BC matshup
Just wait for votes, do other battles of the tournament while this gets more people, like Arnold or others monogatari supporters, I am even going to call them because I am not sure they know about this match

https://brackethq.com/b/gdg2/ look at the brackets luci is up next and we know how that is going to end up. I will make an exception this time however next time the ops are allowed to agree who moves on and I will be the tie breaker if necessary
Ok, I agree that despite what happens in this fight, Shinobu needs to advance into the next fight because at least Luci vs Shinobu will be a debate, the fusion would just give Luci a free win for obvious reasons

Ok, I agree that despite what happens in this fight, Shinobu needs to advance into the next fight because at least Luci vs Shinobu will be a debate, the fusion would just give Luci a free win for obvious reasons
Like I said I will make an exception however next matches will be based on the choosers vote

How... does that change anything? If neither of the two start with it then why would a fusion of them start with it
It does change since they are serious when fused they will start of with their magic and turinign into fire and ice. Also they can sense magic and will sense that she is extremely strong and will not play around.

Back