• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B bracket (All spots filled for real this time)

Are there really this few verses with Low 7-Bs that aren't haxxed? Cuz we might need to just scrap the 1 per verse rule at this point cuz a dozen suggestions must have been shot down by now simply due to overlap.

Yeah, but it's still too strong. If she gets it (Remember that melee is the only option for some of these characters), then she basically wins instantly. I'll replace her with Calaca's nomination since the only reason they wern't allowed was because Baccarat was already representing OP.

In the only fight she been in (which was against Usopp, Brook and Chopper iirc), she starts off with her luck enhanced already, she then has the option to steal more if she want to.

I can see why you think it is too much, change it to Kin'emon as Calaca suggested

I just noticed Murasame was a thing for Akame, so I'll be removing that from her in the tournament. Poison that kills in seconds and is applied if a single slice happens is not fair and balanced.

I guess we might need a new chracter.

Murasame is her only standard equipment she has with her that she takes to all her battle with. She doesn't have no other weapon to use besides that

Yes, on the matches themselves.

But as it turns out Blyeth can rewind time when they die and Akame has poison that kills in seconds. Why people even nominated these characters despite the rules is beyond me, but they will have to be replaced.

He can in my do it like 7 times and it is only small scale. It isn't hax or Dura neg or an insta-win. You can't just remove things that don't fit non-existent rules.

00potato said:
non-existent rules.
Character Rules: Basic no-hax rules:

No regen mid or above

No in character instant win button (Long-lasting time Stop or BFR, for example)

No durability negation

The character must die when killed, or at the very least be put into a state where they can't fight. "Well they could just incap" is not a valid excuse.

Acceptions are given if these things have extreme limitations, like being completely out of character for example

You were saying?

Akame can be disarmed by more powerful opponents (lifting strength and all) and Murasame poison when struck in for example hand can't go any further if the hand is cut off, and the biggest weakness is opponents that have tough skin/armor/aren't organic beings. And she still needs to land a hit as she's not very versatile.

It's not insta win.

They don't revive though. It is at worst comparable to good precognition as it just does the action again up to about 10 times. That obviously ain't immortality or an inability to die.

You were saying?

@00potato

They basically revive. Nominate a new character or your nomination will be given to someone else.

Functionally it is no different then limited precognition. The mechanics don't really mean much when in practice it is balanced.

00potato said:
They don't revive though. It is at worst comparable to good precognition as it just does the action again up to about 10 times. That obviously ain't immortality or an inability to die.
That sounds like a lot more than just precognition, more like some sort of time loop ability

How? It just let's him do it again. It isn't even a definite win button as seen when he can't save Jeralt. All it let's him do is know what will happen because he already witnessed it. That is functionally good precog.

Back