• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B bracket (All spots filled for real this time)

He made the Demon Crown, but only because he was forced to. He also never used mindhax/curse manip in canon. So theoretically he could mindhax someone, but he'd never do it in-character.

Oh. I see. I just read the P&A. I thought maybe it was really limited or something. The question choaking in particular. But looking over it again, yeah. It's too OP.

The Smashor said:
The human form that you need to kill to kill the titan form has Mid regen.
And? Said human form is also tier 10 in durability, any one of the people here would atomize her with a punch

Don't think it would literally atomize without heat, but someone that low would just be crushed or explode with such an AP gap so it'd get past Mid anyways

The Smashor said:
Durability Negation is literally in the first key.
It's not a big deal since he has to literally place his palms on the chest of his enemy to do it. It really won't be an issue.

How good is True Self Mode's information manipulation? Also, how long do the palms need to be on the chest for?

rip weekly and rip behemoth

It's looking like Baam won't be able to be a part of the tournament due to Shinsoo Manipulation, so both you and Calca can have your suggestions most likely.

PlumCrayfish376 said:
On the Shinsoo Manipulation page, it mentions that "The most of shinsoo users can drive other regular humans mad and cause them to fall into despair"
From what I have understood it's that it depends on the Shinsoo concentration that is present. From floor 30 and above the shinsoo concentration is so high (passively in the environment) that yes it'll do that to you.

It just depends on the concentration. Tbh I don't know whether Bam can produce that high of concentration or which tab he'd be able to. The only example of someone using Shinsoo in that way was from Lero-Ro who is a Ranker and by nature FAR above Bam.

@Weekly

Ymir seems to turn directly into a Titan. IDK much about Attack on Titan, but I assume there's a weak point, right?

@Weekly Ymir is illegal here. That's why I changed Monet with a lower level of Regen to Kin'emon.

The Smashor said:
@Weekly

Ymir seems to turn directly into a Titan. IDK much about Attack on Titan, but I assume there's a weak point, right?
Yes, an easily exploitable one as she has to be completelt stationary

I replaced Monet with a different suggestion from Calca. And also it needs to be manually activated by turning into a different form, in which they can't attack.

Mid-High is now lower than Low-High. Right.

Oh, Baccarat is here already. Nevermind, add another one, OP. Delete Kin.

Back