• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B bracket (All spots filled for real this time)

@Nico

Well, I'm no God Tower expert, just going from what I seen from a Luffy vs Baam fight which was cancelled due to that nature of Shinsoo Manipulation

And the Madness/Fear Manipulation is listed as a standard power that Regulars and normal Tower's dweller can do so I'm a bit wary

Actually yea Ymir has at least mid-high so why is Levy not allowed?

Because ymirs regen has an easily exploitable method of being bypassed

Just so you know, you have pratically zero chance of getting in. Espesially since an OP character was suggested before you suggested Brook.

The Smashor said:
Just so you know, you have pratically zero chance of getting in. Espesially since an OP character was suggested before you suggested Brook.
Alright guess I will stick with Baam then.

We have Baccarat for OP represetation.

If she's too much, I'd go with Kin'emon since Brook has several haxes.

There's a thing called Nen Crush

Well Shinsoo is basically nen crush minus limited death manip and they have a different type of madness manip.

Can Baam do that, though? I think someone said he can't, but if he can't then you definately get a spot.

@Weekly

Where is the Titan's weak point?

Also another thing, if the tether connecting her to the titan is broken she can't use it until it either regenerates or she makes a new one

We need to decide if Baam is allowed first.

Should Baam be allowed?

Yes

No

The poll was created at 17:17 on January 11, 2020, and so far 7 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

It looks like the majority rules Baam to be unfair. If there are no objections, I will remove them from the reserved spots. This also applies to other Shinshoo users.

Back