• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Low 6-B Bracket R1 M1) Ddraig vs Dry Leonhard (3-2-0)

2nd boost*

But ik what u mean lol...

I just really wanted a DXD character. I think Apophis might be a good replacement if u already think Draig is too much

Sorry for my late reply.

Powernull is absolutly in character and it should be able to null stat amps, as Waves can null other Waves that are used to amp the user. Ddraig get hit by a AoE Powernull attack that is twice as strong as him

A powersource of Knight Run and the thing that Dry uses to powernull. Can be used as projectiles, amps, attack enchantment etc

how powerful is his power null? Also I may be replacing Ddraig since he was too much for the bracket in the first place since he would AP stomp with just a few boost.

No i mean does his null completely erase what it is trying to null or?

And is it only nulling draig's amps or him entirely

I mean, hes not a purely magical being right, he has a physical body right? So no, only his amps and magical attacks

Still not really sure if his power null would even work on his amps tbh. He wouldnt even know Draig was amping himself up intill he realises he gets stronger when he says "Boost".

And even without Boost Draig is still not going to be an easy task given he he has thousands of years of experience and has battles against DxD gods.

Dry has constant precog in this key though, so he sees Ddraig boosting himself and proceeds to whipe the surface with Powernull. Even without his precog its in character to use Waves in general. So knowing he amps or not is of no concern for Dry, he would still do it.

Experience is nice and all but it wont preven Dry from continuesly nuking the surface. Ddraig gets hit with AoE attacks the size of Europe and over double his own AP, he will die in 3-4 clean hits

Dry's null? Can be, can be a lazer too if he needs it, can be empowered sword attacks. Or it could be a AoE attack the size of Europe.

Im confused with this powernull, the way it sounds is as if you null some other force but you say it can null someones internal power amp.

Because Waves ARE internal. They are nothing more than your own life force/Ki/energy. Waves can cancel out physics breaking shenanigens by hitting the body itself.

Penetrate can penetrate through incoming attacks on top of being able to bypass power null. So maybe the combination of those two features can help against the wave projectiles.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Penetrate can penetrate through incoming attacks on top of being able to bypass power null. So maybe the combination of those two features can help against the wave projectiles.
Is Penetrate a projectile?

so draig just boost 2-3x and he is far over dry. I tihnk Draig boost before he fights anyway. And especially if he gets hit by an attack that hurts him.

How does he boost before fight tho without prep time. The moment Ddraig gets hit by Dry hes back to base and he wont be able to boost again until some time has passed though.

I mean like as soon as the fight starts. He would already be twice as fast and the AP advantage would be eliminated. If Draig starts off ready to kill then he is definently going to boost a few times when the fight starts meaning he could have anywhere from a 2x AP advantage to over 20x (Including Speed and Durability).

Btw his powernull would work on a power amp that had already gone through??

And as soon as the battle starts, Dry looks into the future, sees this big lizard killing him and starts off to whipe the surface, leaving Ddrag severly injured and weakend

Should, it does the same to literally everything else.

Back