• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Anabel (Pokemon) vs Dry Leonhard

Group B (Match 2) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
Stand up on your feets and welcome the defending champion of last year's Tournament, Dry Leonhard!
He looks to make history and become the first ever Tier Low 6-B winner for 2 years in a row but that was then this is now things have changed as he faces an experienced Pokemon trainer in Anabel.

First_Witch vs Kazuma kuwabara

Results:
Defending Champion
Dry Leonhard (Knight Run): 8 (xxxKing, Deviced, DemonicDude, GlaceonGamez471, First_Witch, Noneless, Fanta, Bleach)
Anabel (Pokémon) Using Raikou, Entei and Latios):
Inconclusive:

STOMP MATCH.
p8c5Ib2.png

Last edited:
Okay, so, um... Important question, so will Anabel send all three of her low 6-B pokemon out (like she does when she engages the player in a triple battle) or will she send them out one at a time?

One at a time sems far more fitting rather than bomb rushing the opponent, This match should be delt more professionally so I guess that would be alright.

if you have Knowledge on Pokemon you can read the arguments I posted for dry above and try to counter them.

if you have Knowledge on Pokemon you can read the arguments I posted for dry above and try to counter them.
Ye, can't. Anabel and her Pokemon are so hilariously out-skilled by Dry Leonhard, that it is as funny as Among Us memes at this point. And this isn't even counting Leonhard's power null which may or may not affect Pokemon's abilities, idk for sure, but if it is the latter, Leonhard has a 99.99% chance of beating Anabel and her team. Doesn't help he has Low 6-B AoE attacks, Anabel is only 9-A, and you get the idea, since... why the hell would Leonhard even consider not targeting Anabel the second that this match starts.

Using Pokemon Logic, and the fact that she has done so in the games, Anabel could send two of her 'Mons but that is her only advantage here, Fanta thinks.

Last edited:
Looks like Anabel herself is not a fighter, If that's the case then only her pokemon would fight as she'll guide so those are Dry's opponents unless Leonhard is a maniac who likes to kill humans I don't see why he would randomly attack someone who he knows entering this tourney isn't his combatant in the actual fight., Anyways we need more input from Pokemon fans on this.

Last edited:
Ye, can't. Anabel and her Pokemon are so hilariously out-skilled by Dry Leonhard, that it is as funny as Among Us memes at this point. And this isn't even counting Leonhard's power null which may or may not affect Pokemon's abilities, idk for sure, but if it is the latter, Leonhard has a 99.99% chance of beating Anabel and her team. Doesn't help he has Low 6-B AoE attacks, Anabel is only 9-A, and you get the idea, since... why the hell would Leonhard even consider not targeting Anabel the second that this match starts.

Using Pokemon Logic, and the fact that she has done so in the games, Anabel could send two of her 'Mons but that is her only advantage here, Fanta thinks.
Trainers actually have Island Level durability, but not like it helps.

Pokémon aren't immune to power null, and in fact have to deal with it all the time (Disable, Cursed Body, Taunt etc.)
Though they can still use Struggle even when all their moves are disabled.

Anyways, I don't see how she doesn't just die instantly to the AOE, not to mention I think the Pokémon would probably lose the fight.

Yeah tis a stomp. Dry could lose if he got caught by the tk attacks but latios doesn't lead with restricting

.... Eh? I'm talking about Dry Leonhard who is 6.71 Teratons. Who is surrounded by a passive barrier and also spams the shit out of AoE power null waves according to DD's posts which leads to the past arguments of the tourny Leonhard was last in.

Can the forcefields survive fire manipulation? No? And 11.46 teratons is how much they can output if they combine their attacks, it would break the forcefield, can he null that level of power? And if he dodges with skill and prediction, Anabel will start using telekinesis and AOE attacks

Dry FRA,
So is this a complete stomp the result then won't be added to the profiles, This could be a very interesting match

Last edited:
Can the forcefields survive fire manipulation? No? And 11.46 teratons is how much they can output if they combine their attacks, it would break the forcefield, can he null that level of power? And if he dodges with skill and prediction, Anabel will start using telekinesis and AOE attacks
Dry opens up with nuking, oneshots anabel and leaves every Pokemon on the field powernulled. He then proceeds to murk anything else standing with his swords, fire and precognition.

I am also gonna post all the moves Anabel low 6-B pokemon have use in her battles
Entei: Fire blast, calm mind, roar, return, overheat, flame charge, fire fang, stonge edge, flamethrower, will o wisp, rest, solar beam, extrasensory, eruption, sacred fire, bulldoze and protect

Raikou: Thunderbolt, calm mind, reflect, rest, volt switch, shadow ball, extrasensory, charge beam, thunder wave, protect, thunder and discharge

Latios: Psychic, DORAGON CLO, calm mind, recover , luster purge, dragon pulse, draco meteor, thunderbolt, protect, energy ball, zen butt, earthquake and dragon dance

Huh? I know those are legit, you asked me to show you scans of waves negating supernatural powers did you not? If you still have any question i will answer them. And yes, Dry uses waves, all of that above applies to him

Back