• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Low 6-B Bracket R1 M1) Ddraig vs Dry Leonhard (3-2-0)

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Ddraig gets Power Nulled.
However I have a question

Does he do that in character? is it passive?

Bruh

So theres no telling if Ddraig just insta boost 1-shots?

I've never seen this dude in my life. I just assumed he would try to power Null after seeing a big ass dragon with magic.

I dont think he can null internal power amps?

Also Ddraig dosent really use supernatural powers, he is a physical/fire fighter

Uh i mean he is a Dragon??? In Character im pretty sure he just boost and fights physically

The way his powernull sounds is as if he nulls magic or energy attacks and shit. I dont think he can null Ddraig's amps

"Can overpower and cancel out paranormal powers with Wave techniques"

Makes it sound like he in canceling something that is going towards him

He starts off really high into Small County [6.71 Teras]

However 2 boost is already enough to double that

We arent even sure if he starts with that.

Meanwhile Ddraig starts by boosting himself to bullshit levels

I think ill wait intill we get a better description of his powers tho

I'm more so leaning on Ddraig though because I'm not sure if his power Null will work or not. And if it does, he might not even use it first.

Alright well ill count those but if he can null amps and other shit then uhh idk

Draig has Resistance to time-stop not the ability.

Idk how is reality warping works but its description seems powerful so maybe thats a win con for him.

His fire manip probably comes from his own attacks just like Draig's so probably not.

Back