• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it was in the Sandbox, Mitch never mentioned agreeing to it at all. He asked for a summary of the arguments and no one ever mentioned Chaos creating Purgatory at all

Doesn't matter if it's on his profile, people like Mitch and I think it shouldn't even be there to begin with
Did you read the translation ?

So how can we convince you?
You keeping mentioning that Chaos create Pugatory which isn’t the case.

“こんとん はは う 混沌の母より生まれし しゅうれんくつ ではグリアモールは たいこ 太古の幽鬼 アナオン ゆうき ドルイドの修練窟で その化け物と出会って… まほう いちばんけんお ちから おきな ひ じぶん グリアモール殿が 一番嫌悪するものは 力なき幼き日の自分・・・ あの鍛え上げた肉体を 見れば一目瞭然だがな きた にくたい いちもくりょうぜん 番外編/やさしい魔法の解き方 ばんがいへん ひと しんそうしん り たいしょう かた もの ほんのうてき お もの へんしん 人の深層心理を読み取り 対象の姿をその者が本能的に 畏れている物へ変身させてしまう まあ一種のいたずら魔法だ 例えば 毛虫を嫌う者を毛虫に 老いを畏れる者を老人に――とな いっしゅ まほう たと けむし きら ものけむし おそ もの ろうじん 「ドレファ

BORN FROM MOTHER CHAOS... THE ANCIENT REVENANT AONAN. IT REACHES INTO THE DEPTHS OF THE PSCYHE OF AN INDIVIDUAL AND TRANSFORMS THEMSELVES INTO THAT WHICH THAT PERSON. FEARS MOST. IN THAT VAIN, IT CAN ALSO FUNCTION AS A KIND OF PRANK OR JOKE MAGIC AS WELL... FOR INSTANCE, AGAINST SOMEONE WITH A PHOBIA OF CATERPILLARS, IT WOULD TURN THEM INTO A CATERPILLAR... AGAINST SOMEONE FEARFUL OF OLD AGE, THEY WOULD TURN INTO AN ELDERLY PERSON... AND THE THING SIR GRIAMOR DESPISED ABOVE ALL ELSE, WAS THE YOUNGER VERSION OF HIMSELF... HE WHO WAS WEAK AND POWERLESS... JUST TAKING ONE QUICK GLANCE AT THE MUSCLE MASS HE BUILT UP FROM HIS INTENSIVE TRAINING MAKES IT PAINFULLY CLEAR.... THEN... THAT MONSTER IS WHAT GRIAMOR CAME FACE TO FACE WITH IN THE DRUID'S CAVE OF TRIALS DREYFUS...”

I do not think this mentioned Purgatory and also don’t JP have some kanjis involving this?

Last edited:
You keeping mentioning that Chaos create Pugatory.

“こんとん はは う 混沌の母より生まれし しゅうれんくつ ではグリアモールは たいこ 太古の幽鬼 アナオン ゆうき ドルイドの修練窟で その化け物と出会って… まほう いちばんけんお ちから おきな ひ じぶん グリアモール殿が 一番嫌悪するものは 力なき幼き日の自分・・・ あの鍛え上げた肉体を 見れば一目瞭然だがな きた にくたい いちもくりょうぜん 番外編/やさしい魔法の解き方 ばんがいへん ひと しんそうしん り たいしょう かた もの ほんのうてき お もの へんしん 人の深層心理を読み取り 対象の姿をその者が本能的に 畏れている物へ変身させてしまう まあ一種のいたずら魔法だ 例えば 毛虫を嫌う者を毛虫に 老いを畏れる者を老人に――とな いっしゅ まほう たと けむし きら ものけむし おそ もの ろうじん 「ドレファ

BORN FROM MOTHER CHAOS... THE ANCIENT REVENANT AONAN. IT REACHES INTO THE DEPTHS OF THE PSCYHE OF AN INDIVIDUAL AND TRANSFORMS THEMSELVES INTO THAT WHICH THAT PERSON. FEARS MOST. IN THAT VAIN, IT CAN ALSO FUNCTION AS A KIND OF PRANK OR JOKE MAGIC AS WELL... FOR INSTANCE, AGAINST SOMEONE WITH A PHOBIA OF CATERPILLARS, IT WOULD TURN THEM INTO A CATERPILLAR... AGAINST SOMEONE FEARFUL OF OLD AGE, THEY WOULD TURN INTO AN ELDERLY PERSON... AND THE THING SIR GRIAMOR DESPISED ABOVE ALL ELSE, WAS THE YOUNGER VERSION OF HIMSELF... HE WHO WAS WEAK AND POWERLESS... JUST TAKING ONE QUICK GLANCE AT THE MUSCLE MASS HE BUILT UP FROM HIS INTENSIVE TRAINING MAKES IT PAINFULLY CLEAR.... THEN... THAT MONSTER IS WHAT GRIAMOR CAME FACE TO FACE WITH IN THE DRUID'S CAVE OF TRIALS DREYFUS...”

I do not think this mentioned Purgatory and also don’t JP have some kanjis involving this?
Look at the bottom of the page this is to give context for the Chaos kanji

Even if it was in the Sandbox, Mitch never mentioned agreeing to it at all. He asked for a summary of the arguments and no one ever mentioned Chaos creating Purgatory at all

Doesn't matter if it's on his profile, people like Mitch and I think it shouldn't even be there to begin with
We just did in this crt. Also he saw the sandbox also don’t speak for him let home explain. He agreed to the crt same for other mods including byashura so it’s accepted and anything else is just ignorance and nitpicking

We just did in this crt. Also he saw the sandbox also don’t speak for him let home explain. He agreed to the crt same for other mods including byashura so it’s accepted and anything else is just ignorance and nitpicking
Dismissing everything that goes against what you think as ignorance and nitpicking will get you nowhere. You gave me the past CRT. I read it. I didn't see any sign of Mitch agreeing to that. This is just trying to twist the narrative

We just did in this crt. Also he saw the sandbox also don’t speak for him let home explain.
I don't appreciate you saying what I have and have not agreed with

I flat out told you in this CRT I never agreed to that... If it was in the sandbox, I must have clearly missed it, because I have NEVER agreed with Chaos being the one to have created Purgatory, when that is flat out never stated to be the case at all
He agreed to the crt same for other mods including byashura so it’s accepted and anything else is just ignorance and nitpicking
You do realize just because someone is accepted in a CRT, it can be revised in a future CRT. You can't just declare this as settled because it was accepted in a previous CRT... Currently you have 4 Staff who have looked at everything and disagreed with the OP, so if no more staff comment in agreement for the CRT within the next 24 Hours, the CRT will be ended and the thought that Chaos created Purgatory will be removed from the profile

I don't appreciate you saying what I have and have not agreed with

I flat out told you in this CRT I never agreed to that... If it was in the sandbox, I must have clearly missed it, because I have NEVER agreed with Chaos being the one to have created Purgatory, when that is flat out never stated to be the case at all

You do realize just because someone is accepted in a CRT, it can be revised in a future CRT. You can't just declare this as settled because it was accepted in a previous CRT... Currently you have 4 Staff who have looked at everything and disagreed with the OP, so if no more staff comment in agreement for the CRT within the next 24 Hours, the CRT will be ended and the thought that Chaos created Purgatory will be removed from the profile
The thing is that you didn’t read the translation y’all just ganged up against it without reading it and worst of all you absolutely didn’t answer a thing here

You didn’t read the bottom of the translation I gave it’s getting frustrating it’s the third time I ask y’all to make an effort and to read it entirely
I did and you literally didn’t prove Chaos created Purgatory. You prove the opposite of that especially there is a kanji for Purgatory.

I did and you literally didn’t prove Chaos created Purgatory. You prove the opposite of that especially there is a kanji for Purgatory
Omg

しゃくねつ ごっかん いき 「灼熱と極寒が 入り混じる大気と 猛毒の大地にして」 もうどく だいち

ゆが じくう ぶん なが 「歪んだ時空は 一分の時の流れを 一年にも変え」

かんかく うしな 「感覚は失われ 頼れるものは 「第六感のみ」 だいろっかん

たましい くだ もうじゃ もの もと 「魂を砕かれし亡者と 化け物が獲物を求め 跋扈する混沌の国」 ばっこ こんとん くに

もの 「生ける者の 肉体を破壊し」 にくたい はかい

「死せる者の 「魂を蝕み侵す」 ひしば おか

The atmosphere is a mixture of heat and cold, and the earth is a poisonous place.

"The distorted space-time turns a minute of time into a year."

"The senses are irrelevant, and the only thing we can rely on is our sixth sense."

"The land of chaos where the souls of the departed and monsters roam the land in search of prey."

"Destroy the flesh of the living, and open up the body of the dead."

The souls of the dead are corrupted and invaded.

Notice how these kanjis are used
混沌 (Chaos as an entity)
の (This kanji indicates possessive it is often use in the context of creation)
国 (Land/realm)

See you tomorrow…

You didn’t read the bottom of the translation I gave it’s getting frustrating it’s the third time I ask y’all to make an effort and to read it entirely
The thing is that you didn’t read the translation y’all just ganged up against it without reading it and worst of all you absolutely didn’t answer a thing here
You keep telling people to read your translations without even considering the possibility that they have in fact read them and still disagree with the OP

Like I did in fact read your translations, and there is no statement at all that says Chaos created Purgatory... Like I don't know what else to say to you. I keep pointing out basic stuff and all you do is tell me I haven't read your translations... Like I have, and the only relevant statement is that Purgatory is a land of Chaos, which is fine and dandy, but there's nothing about Chaos being the one to create Purgatory

You keep telling people to read your translations without even considering the possibility that they have in fact read them and still disagree with the OP

Like I did in fact read your translations, and there is no statement at all that says Chaos created Purgatory... Like I don't know what else to say to you. I keep pointing out basic stuff and all you do is tell me I haven't read your translations... Like I have, and the only relevant statement is that Purgatory is a land of Chaos, which is fine and dandy, but there's nothing about Chaos being the one to create Purgatory
Then if you red it you would’ve red the fact that there is a Kanji that indicates possession in the context of creation

Anyway let’s close this and wait for the author to confirm it since you won’t stop cherry picking

You can’t affirm you did read the translation and not argue against the main point of the translation all you did was say « I disagree » which isn’t an argument I provided a translation and an explanation on how it would be a creation feat you didn’t adressed it
I provided explanations for the « editor’s note » thing y’all never adressed it

Saying I disagree is not an argument you are just using your position to influence people into voting things without understanding them

Then if you red it you would’ve red the fact that there is a Kanji that indicates possession in the context of creation
Yeah I researched that Kanji and every source I've checked only mentions that it's an indication of possession

There's literally nothing about it's context being about creation

So yet again, I still disagree
Anyway let’s close this and wait for the author to confirm it since you won’t stop cherry picking
Don't be rude just because we don't agree with the CRT
You can’t affirm you did read the translation and not argue against the main point of the translation all you did was say « I disagree » which isn’t an argument I provided a translation and an explanation on how it would be a creation feat you didn’t adressed it
I provided explanations for the « editor’s note » thing y’all never adressed it
We did address our concerns with you, you just keep saying we didn't, which is very frustrating

It doesn't feel good when our arguments are constantly invalidated with statements like "You never read the translations"
Saying I disagree is not an argument you are just using your position to influence people into voting things without understanding them
Stop accusing people of being manipulated... Everyone who disagreed is mature enough to think for themselves and draw their own conclusions

Once again, it's incredibly frustrating to have our opinions be invalidated simply because they disagree

Yeah I researched that Kanji and every source I've checked only mentions that it's an indication of possession

There's literally nothing about it's context being about creation

So yet again, I still disagree

Don't be rude just because we don't agree with the CRT

We did address our concerns with you, you just keep saying we didn't, which is very frustrating

It doesn't feel good when our arguments are constantly invalidated with statements like "You never read the translations"

Stop accusing people of being manipulated... Everyone who disagreed is mature enough to think for themselves and draw their own conclusions

Once again, it's incredibly frustrating to have our opinions be invalidated simply because they disagree
Ok i’m sorry for being rude.

Particle
1. indicates possessive see also 乃, occasionally ん, orig. written 乃 or 之
  • わたし私の
  • ウェブページ
  • き来て
  • わたし私
  • こと
  • もっと
  • し知って
  • ください
  • Visit my webpage and find out more about me.
This kanji induce creation it is used for things we create and possess like in this example the « webpage »
So yet again this kanji induce creation

Last edited:
I did and you literally didn’t prove Chaos created Purgatory. You prove the opposite of that especially there is a kanji for Purgatory.

Excuse me too i didn’t want to sound rude i gave more explanation about the kanji you can check it
Also for the inf purgatory thing 果てなき
Is what is called a Nai form which means the negative side of a claim Here it is « something that has no end »

My rebuttal hasn't changed... Nothing about the kanji you've pointed out involved context that implies creation, I researched it several times and nothing came up
And i gave you a demonstration on why it would imply creation in most contexts
Edit: If i adressed it are there any other rebuttals you have in mind

Double Édit: Since no one responded i think it would be more concrete if i show another sentence formed in the same manner Here

Last edited:
Even if Purgatory being Low 2-C is legit,
It is i gave the explanation about the panel
It just says it’s a realm of chaos, meaning disordered. So I disagree.
The Kanji used for Chaos as an entity is in the panel that’s why We took some context i’ll show you how his name is written here
「魂を砕かれし亡者と 化け物が獲物を求め 跋扈する混沌の国」
I don’t see anything that would indicate Chaos the character created it.
I translated the sentence and explained why the japanese sentence lead to the creation feat conclusion i corrected Mitch about what he said And gave two exemples one originating from a Japanese dictionary and one from NNT in itself

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the upgrade, as I am neutral as of now, but according to Makai's translations, the specific wordings used when purgatory was called the "Land of Chaos" us mostly only used in reference to creation.

Correct me if I'm wrong Makai, but it seems to be similar to saying "Speedster's CRT." Yes, he 'owns,' the CRT, but because of the wording, it also implies that he created it. (Sorry if this was a bad example)

Last edited:
Infinite or "無限" is never mentioned anywhere in the raw, it's only referred to as "endless" which can have very different connotations and I'm not sure if something has changed but I don't remember endless and infinite being treated equally here without further evidence.

Infinite or "無限" is never mentioned anywhere in the raw, it's only referred to as "endless" which can have very different connotations and I'm not sure if something has changed but I don't remember endless and infinite being treated equally here without further evidence.
The used Nai form here isn’t the word endless in itself it’s a negation
Which does not have a different connotation from what I know
Nai forms are used to enphasize things and aren’t likely to be considered as hyperbolies
果てしない is endless
果てなき is treated differently
Both are similar but one is a negation or Nai- form used to emphasize or make something more litteral
Nakaba often uses these types of litteral things « Move literally at the speed of a flash of light » etc…

Édit: 果てな means Something that has Boundary or end
Using the Nai form 果てなき
We can read something that has no end which should be backed up by another translation i’ll make later

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the upgrade, as I am neutral as of now, but according to Makai's translations, the specific wordings used when purgatory was called the "Land of Chaos" us mostly only used in reference to creation.

Correct me if I'm wrong Makai, but it seems to be similar to saying "CRT of Speedster." Yes, he 'owns,' the CRT, but because of the wording, it also implies that he created it. (Sorry if this was a bad example)
It’s a pretty good exemple that’s it Chaos ‘s Earth is Also used to talk about what he created

The used Nai form here isn’t the word endless in itself it’s a negation
Which does not have a different connotation from what I know
Nai forms are used to enphasize things and aren’t likely to be considered as hyperbolies
果てしない is endless
果てなき is treated differently
Both are similar but one is a negation or Nai- form used to emphasize or make something more litteral
Nakaba often uses these types of litteral things « Move literally at the speed of a flash of light » etc…

Édit: 果てな means Something that has Boundary or end
Using the Nai form 果てなき
We can read something that has no end which should be backed up by another translation i’ll make later
I'm not familiar with the verse so I can't comment on how literal it may be, but I'm just saying that it's not quite as direct as being called "infinite" directly.

It could still be valid, there are cases where endless has been accepted as infinite, I just wanted to point it out for others.

Neutral on the CRT as a whole.

Correct me if I'm wrong Makai, but it seems to be similar to saying "Speedster's CRT." Yes, he 'owns,' the CRT, but because of the wording, it also implies that he created it. (Sorry if this was a bad example)
“The atmosphere is a mixture of heat and cold, and the earth is a poisonous place. "The distorted space-time turns a minute of time into a year." "The senses are irrelevant, and the only thing we can rely on is our sixth sense." "The land of chaos where the souls of the departed and monsters roam the land in search of prey." "Destroy the flesh of the living, and open up the body of the dead." The souls of the dead are corrupted and invaded.”

That isn’t a indication it is created by Chaos per se.

Ugh, ******* hell, this is giving me a headache.

After reading the arguments up to now, yeah, disagree with this CRT. Besides the fact that we have no direct statement of Chaos creating Purgatory, it being called a "land of chaos" is literally just referring to how hectic, crazy, and disordered Purgatory as a whole is.

And I swear to ****, if I'm just going to be told to "read the translations" by one of y'all, even when I have read them, I'm gonna dip from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back