• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedster352

He/Him
Here's those raws. This confirms that purgatory was created by chaos and this was translated by a translator another interesting thing is that it's an infinite space-time dimension Here and the lowest value for it is low 2c here so I am proposing low 2c chaos via reality warping. Although it can be argued that chaos characters can destroy dimensions as shown when Arthur sliced through cath's dimension. here
Pocket Reality Manipulation (Created Purgatory which has a different flow of time[14]. Even Cath after absorb fragment of Chaos can create a dimension[5]), Space-Time Manipulation (Created Purgatory, where space-time is warped)
Edit Here
Sorry for taking so much Time i was supposed to go to sleep

Last edited:
Since By Asura seems to Agree and the translations back up the fact that Chaos created it i’ll vote for Chaos creating it was already in profiles anyway

Since By Asura seems to Agree and the translations back up the fact that Chaos created it i’ll vote for Chaos creating it was already in profiles anyway
Do you have the raw of the scan that purgatory is infinite? Edit nvm I found it

Obvious disagreement for the fact the statements above never say he created Purgatory… Merlin is just calling Purgatory a land of Chaos… So yeah, obvious disagreement since the statement that he created Purgatory doesn’t exist
Makai translated the raws and the kanji was referring to chaos the creator and it being his land

Also in disagreement since it looks like the main evidence for Purgatory being infinite is an editor's note which doesn't exist in the actual volume version of the chapter.
Actually it exist in the japenese version which byashura agrees with being used

Obvious disagreement for the fact the statements above never say he created Purgatory… Merlin is just calling Purgatory a land of Chaos… So yeah, obvious disagreement since the statement that he created Purgatory doesn’t exist
The Kanji that is used indicate possession and can dépending on the context indicate creation the explanation was already in profile
We already explained how it’s Also the kanji for Chaos as the entity that is used and it is Shown that Chaos has a power on purgatory it’s been shown a few chapters ago

It’s heavily implied in the raw your opinion won’t really change these facts

Also in disagreement since it looks like the main evidence for Purgatory being infinite is an editor's note which doesn't exist in the actual volume version of the chapter.
Editors notes are completely usable i explained it the last Time you gave this argument for speed they give aditional informations

Édit: i’ll Go to sleep see you tomorrow

You're claiming that this statement exists in the Japanese volume? Can you prove that claim?

Also, ByAsura agreeing with something does not mean I have to agree with it either.
Please ask makai since he shown that it is part of the Japanese manga

Here's those raws. This confirms that purgatory was created by chaos and this was translated by a translator another interesting thing is that it's an infinite space-time dimension Here and the lowest value for it is low 2c here so I am proposing low 2c chaos via reality warping. Although it can be argued that chaos characters can destroy dimensions as shown when Arthur sliced through cath's dimension. here
Pocket Reality Manipulation (Created Purgatory which has a different flow of time[14]. Even Cath after absorb fragment of Chaos can create a dimension[5]), Space-Time Manipulation (Created Purgatory, where space-time is warped)
Obviously agree

You need to post the translation, otherwise I frankly have no reason to believe what's stated in the OP.

You need to post the translation, otherwise I frankly have no reason to believe what's stated in the OP.
Please ask makai
The Kanji that is used indicate possession and can dépending on the context indicate creation the explanation was already in profile
We already explained how it’s Also the kanji for Chaos as the entity that is used and it is Shown that Chaos has a power on purgatory it’s been shown a few chapters ago

Purgatory being a land of Chaos does not mean Chaos created it… Literally give me the direct line that says Chaos created Purgatory, if you can’t do that, then this CRT has absolutely no basis and is just going off of assumptions to make a character in a verse full of 6-B’s become Low 2-C

Purgatory being a land of Chaos does not mean Chaos created it… Literally give me the direct line that says Chaos created Purgatory, if you can’t do that, then this CRT has absolutely no basis and is just going off of assumptions to make a character in a verse full of 6-B’s become Low 2-C
Bro please stop cherry picking and read the second panel and WE already talk that in the 7ds general discussion

Pretty sure there's only like one Editor's note that FT uses and even then it's only for Invel's ice temperature and that's accepted as a "possibly." if memory serves correctly.

Don't bring other verses into this.
I was only providing an example. Also shouldn’t the same be applied here possibly low 2c for chaos?

It’s an editor note just like every other ones We use them already in accepted scaling it would be hypocritical to not use it when We accept others
Exactly and when I bring this up they say don’t bring other verses into this

Bro please stop cherry picking and read the second panel and WE already talk that in the 7ds general discussion
Yeah and your conclusion was Chaos means Chaos the entity. Congratulations. That still doesn’t confirm anything.

America is my land, does that mean I created it? No, it just means it’s my land…

You are all assuming Chaos created Purgatory because it’s called a Land of Chaos. Once again, until I see an actual direct statement that Chaos created Purgatory, I will continue to deny this CRT

Yeah and your conclusion was Chaos means Chaos the entity. Congratulations. That still doesn’t confirm anything.

America is my land, does that mean I created it? No, it just means it’s my land…

You are all assuming Chaos created Purgatory because it’s called a Land of Chaos. Once again, until I see an actual direct statement that Chaos created Purgatory, I will continue to deny this CRT
I asked nakaba about this so we just have to wait

On a more serious note multiple crt have been made and it was accepted that chaos created purgatory many staff agreed to it on rabbits crt even byashura and demongod. So this is just nitpicking. The question is did chaos created purgatory? Yes. Is it accepted on his profile? Yes. Is purgatory an infinite space time? Yes. any other questions or rebuttals?

No we are assuming it because the used kanjis induce possession and are mostly used for creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back