• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a more serious note multiple crt have been made and it was accepted that chaos created purgatory many staff agreed to it
Irrelevant, I'm disagreeing right in this moment
So this is just nitpicking
You think disagreeing with upgrading a character to Low 2-C cause it's based on false and loose information is nitpicking?
The question is did chaos created purgatory? Yes
Yeah you keep saying this... When it's literally never stated... Like are you guys not reading what I'm saying>
Is it accepted on his profile? Yes
Irrelevant, should have never been on his profile to begin with
Is purgatory an infinite space time? Yes
Yes, you got this one thing right
any other questions or rebuttals?
Why do you continue to ignore what I'm saying just because you want upgrades?

Pretty sure there's only like one Editor's note that FT uses and even then it's only for Invel's ice temperature and that's accepted as a "possibly." if memory serves correctly.

Don't bring other verses into this.
I agree that We don’t have to bring Other verses Here but factually We don’t need to when this wiki already uses the 300+ Q/A originating from these notes

If editor notes are contentious use a possibly rating. Seems silly to count it out completely, but then again ive seen dumber stuff happen in vsbw.

You think disagreeing with upgrading a character to Low 2-C cause it's based on false and loose information is nitpicking?

Yeah you keep saying this... When it's literally never stated... Like are you guys not reading what I'm saying>

Here I am not ignoring things I am addressing them. You agreed with chaos creating purgatory in rabbit crt.

I answered with the translation and explained it read it before disagreeing

Yeah and your conclusion was Chaos means Chaos the entity. Congratulations. That still doesn’t confirm anything.

America is my land, does that mean I created it? No, it just means it’s my land…

You are all assuming Chaos created Purgatory because it’s called a Land of Chaos. Once again, until I see an actual direct statement that Chaos created Purgatory, I will continue to deny this CRT
Why make an example that has as only answer no, btw nobody confirms that ONLY because purgatory is called with the word chaos but because merlin herself says it comes from chaos, here merlin back up so the fact that Land of chaos could also mean made by chaos etc and actually who else besides chaos could have created the purgatory dk? Obv no Wild was already there before him sd? Doesn't make sense at all with the goddess feats in terms of haxs so who else? I only see chaos knowing that his energy also has things like poison manip, soul manip (directly related to purgatory) which back up the fact that his energy could have created purgatory

If editor notes are contentious use a possibly rating. Seems silly to count it out completely, but then again ive seen dumber stuff happen in vsbw.
It’s not contentioud EE for angels comes from these notes
Q/A come from these notes
Détails on the characters come From these notes
The author explain the abilities in these notes

Here I am not ignoring things I am addressing them. You agreed with chaos creating purgatory in rabbit crt.
I never agreed with Chaos being the one to have created Purgatory... I am literally always disagreeing with that when people falsely say he did
I answered with the translation and explained it read it before disagreeing
The statement is literally not in the context of creation, the context is about describing Purgatory... Not about creation at all

Y’all i’ll Go to sleep

1) I posted the translation explaining how it would indicate creation

2) Editors notes are already used and are not « editors notes » they are authors notes

3) The Editor’s notes are already accepted

4) Chaos creating Purgatory is already in use and accepted

5) The main argument against is something i adressed

6) The second main argument was about me giving translations i adressed it too

7) We showed context for what We advance

I never agreed with Chaos being the one to have created Purgatory... I am literally always disagreeing with that when people falsely say he did

The statement is literally not in the context of creation, the context is about describing Purgatory... Not about creation at all
Read the translation not the english statement read the kanjis not the english translation
I explained the kanjis at the bottom of the page

This Time i’m sorry but i really gtg to sleep i adressed everything earlier please don’t vote for one part or another without checking the translation and the explanation i gave
See you tomorrow

I meant the cover you guys are using. Both the raw and official
Okay makai translated it though Here's those raws.
This Time i’m sorry but i really gtg to sleep i adressed everything earlier please don’t vote for one part or another without checking the translation and the explanation i gave
See you tomorrow
we also need byashura here too so let’s wait a little longer

Okay I'd really like to know where did Mitch agree to this, because you keep saying "well you agreed to it" and given Mitch's stark opposition to it, I'm doubtful of the idea that he ever did

2 things please don’t close this thread without byashura putting some input and if you do close the thread please reopen it after nakaba confirms that chaos created purgatory

It was look at the sandbox please and it’s also on chaos profile
Even if it was in the Sandbox, Mitch never mentioned agreeing to it at all. He asked for a summary of the arguments and no one ever mentioned Chaos creating Purgatory at all

Doesn't matter if it's on his profile, people like Mitch and I think it shouldn't even be there to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back