• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit2002

She/Her
I have complete re-edit Meliodas, Demon King, Escarno, Merlin, Cath Palug, Arthur Pendragon and Chaos

Changes/Additions in comparison to the original profiles
  • More explanations and new abilties and scans to P&A
  • Added quotes for Demon King and Meliodas
  • Added references for P&A
  • Added Illusion Creation, Fear Manipulation, resistance to Magic, Immunity Empathic and Soul Manipulation, etc for Meliodas
  • Added Death Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Disease Manipulation, Creation, Madness Manipulation and etc for Demon King
  • Added Aura, Regeneration Negation (High-Mid), Illusion Creation, resistance to Fear Manipulation, Existence Erasure and Darkness Manipulation, etc for Escarno
  • Added Disease Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Energy Projection, Clairvoyance, etc for Merlin
  • Added Shapeshifting and Body Control, Self Sustenance, Danmaku, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Large Size, etc for Cath Palug
  • Added resistance to Mind Manipulation and Curse Manipulation, ESP, Enhanced Senses, Power Absorption, Space-Time Manipulation, etc for Arthur Pendragon
  • Added Enhanced Senses, Power Absorption, Space-Time Manipulation and a tons of abilities like Arthur Chaos King for Chaos
Vampire King Izraf:
Gelda:
Vampire Clan:
Zeldris:
Elizabeth:
Mael:
  • All of Escarno's powers except abilities granted by Axe Rhitta.
Goddess Clan:
Demon Clan:
Melascula:
Demon King:
Sins:

Last edited:
It was never stated god is not passive since ludociel attack hit him so he doesn't have it on all the time
no the thing with GOD, its mostly energy based magic but lets say you make a ice sword , u can harm him with it like light blades , of maels fire fist... but i wont ignore that theres a chance GOD isnt active all the time that could be true also... but zeldris normally blocks blast based magic.. also when he harmed dolor he null his magic so merlin getting harmed possibly got her protection nullified

no the thing with GOD, its mostly energy based magic but lets say you make a ice sword , u can harm him with it like light blades , of maels fire fist... but i wont ignore that theres a chance GOD isnt active all the time that could be true also... but zeldris normally blocks blast based magic.. also when he harmed dolor he null his magic so merlin getting harmed possibly got her protection nullified
That is headcanon

not really look at all the time zeldris blocked magic with god and the times he didnt
1- zeldris blocked kings blast from sunflower
2- didnt block maels fire fist or light blades
3- blocked ludos shining , tho he ... hmm know maybe ur right and he has to active GOD himself before the attack hits..

not really look at all the time zeldris blocked magic with god and the times he didnt
1- zeldris blocked kings blast from sunflower
2- didnt block maels fire fist or light blades
3- blocked ludos shining , tho he ... hmm know maybe ur right and he has to active GOD himself before the attack hits..
What about possibly resistance negation? Also, god is not ranged I only works trough physical contact all he did was blast merlin with hellblaze

IIRC, god didn't show nullify something with kilometer range

Last edited:
I have complete re-edit Meliodas, Demon King, Escarno, Merlin, Cath Palug, Arthur Pendragon and Chaos

• Added Illusion Creation, Fear Manipulation, resistance to Magic, Immunity Empathic and Soul Manipulation, etc for Meliodas
  • Added Death Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Disease Manipulation, Creation, Madness Manipulation and etc for Demon King
  • Added Aura, Regeneration Negation (High-Mid), Illusion Creation, resistance to Fear Manipulation, Existence Erasure and Darkness Manipulation, etc for Escarno
  • Added Disease Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Energy Projection, Clairvoyance, etc for Merlin
  • Added Shapeshifting and Body Control, Self Sustenance, Danmaku, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Large Size, etc for Cath Palug
  • Added resistance to Mind Manipulation and Curse Manipulation, ESP, Enhanced Senses, Power Absorption, Space-Time Manipulation, etc for Arthur Pendragon
  • Added Enhanced Senses, Power Absorption, Space-Time Manipulation and a tons of abilities like Arthur Chaos King for Chaos
Vampire King Izraf:
Gelda:
Vampire Clan:
Zeldris:
Elizabeth:
Mael:
  • All of Escarno's powers except abilities granted by Axe Rhitta.
Goddess Clan:
Demon Clan:
Melascula:
Demon King:
I agree

Screenshot_20220518-122939_Brave.jpg

Why

I agree with everything except these.
That's just telepathy and possession.
I'd say High-Mid overtime makes more sense.
Return abilities of commandments. Due to this thread, Demon King lost abilities of commandments just because it doesn't affect on Sins and Zeldris. But as Gowther explanation, there are some way that commandments cannot affect to others.
As we discussed in the other thread, this is only specific to Selflessness' effect on King and Diane. It does not even begin to cover anyone else, especially the Commandment Love.

:v

My attention is a tad divided, so I kind of glossed over that.

It's mostly fine (barring some excessive citations and mistakes that'll probably be ironed out) and fixes the annoying ass tabbers we have currently.

There's a few problems I have.
- Meliodas' Love abilities are in resistances.
-The Forcefield creation thing was after absorbing half the Commandments (albeit not fully, but we're shown with Estarossa and even Mel himself that the powers are gained instantly), and I believe we agreed that it's not power nullification somewhere. Power Nullification is actively inhibiting something, so this would be resistance to teleportation.
-Why durability negation for True Magic?

Meliodas' Love abilities are in resistances.
I thought he could resist effects of Love because as a wielder of Love he must be influenced by the commandments he holds. Since he's someone who always Since he's someone who always resented and hated the Goddess, so I guess Love in both abilities and resistance too
The Forcefield creation thing was after absorbing half the Commandments, and I believe we agreed that it's not power nullification somewhere.
I thought it was accept on my previous thread.
Why durability negation for True Magic?
Hmmm, I didn't notice it, even though it in previous profile

I'm not saying he is or isn't, it's just that the ability itself is only in resistances.

That only appears to be Selflessness, which DK used to stop Gowther specifically. All Commandment users are explicitly vulnerable to their own Commandments when they're activated, hence Galand getting turned to stone, so Meliodas and Estarossa probably just don't trigger it against themselves.

I'm not saying he is or isn't, it's just that the ability itself is only in resistances.

That only appears to be Selflessness, which DK used to stop Gowther specifically. All Commandment users are explicitly vulnerable to their own Commandments when they're activated, hence Galand getting turned to stone, so Meliodas and Estarossa probably just don't trigger it against themselves.
I guess I will fix it later

Why not leave them as optional equipment for the DK?

I suppose having the ability to take them away and give them to others could count for optional equipment.

I suppose having the ability to take them away and give them to others could count for optional equipment.
Exactly

It's very unlikely considering how bloodlusted prime Meliodas was(hating the godess clan and his father). Meliodas just being angry activated the love commandment and stopped his RC. Even then likely resistance to powernull and paralysis indcuement seems fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back