• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Gold Saints (Universal+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
scans with explanations

"The Saints techniques are connected to the Universe's creation which was born from a great explosion. "

https://imgur.com/2eBT2dP

Alternate translation #2

"The Techniques of the saints go back to the creation of the universe.. and the was an explosion.......... (skipping a few words.) from a single cluster of matter. The universe was created over fifteen billion years ago by the big bang.."

https://imgur.com/l4uqRGr

Those were taken from the original/OG/Classic manga.

Athena Exclamation rivals the big bang that created the universe. This comes from Viz translations newest manga adaption

https://imgur.com/RkxwSv7

This one is from the original classic seires manga... I know its hard to read but it says "It replicates the original big bang."

https://imgur.com/CLsKh1A

"That birthed the Universe and Time, The Big Bang!" This comes from Saint Seiya Omega.

https://imgur.com/CfHFsSu

[Edit] My point here... is that the Big bang gave birth to time, and the universe. No, not every saint is low 2-C. That was not the point of the first 2 scans. They were to show the big bang created that universe along side its time.

Characters who would benefit from this?

Virgo Shaka and Shijma - Agyo is the birth of the universe. a power on par with the big bang that gave birth to the Universe and time. Unagyo was stalemating that power.

Aries Mu who through the power of Miracles created an infinitely expanding Universe.

a potential other gold saint would be Aries Shio whom had the power comparable enough to destroy, and reshape the universe.

With this... is it possible to upgrade them from 3-A to Low 2-C? (universal level+.)

[Edit] i am not saying every saint is 2-c. I am only saying that the Gold Saints whom have universe level feats on the wiki Such as Shion, mu, and Shaka should become universal level+ as they are equating the power of the big bang which gave birth to the universe, and time.

The Athena Exclamation equates the power of the Big Bang. The Big bang gave birth to time, and the universe..

There is beings like Shaka, Mu, and Shion who by themselves are capable of equating the power of the big bang.

Shaka with Agyo = the birth of the universe (aka a big bang/the universe with time.). Shijima stalemated that.

Aries Mu created an infinitely expanding universe with his cosmos via miracles

Aries Shion is said to be capable of destroying the universe, and being capable of recreating it into something new.

are those not low 2-C..?

Makes sense to me. But should point out via Miracles in profiles, which should be possible for any mid-tier saint. Even Shaka called the creation of that technique a Miracle.

Ares and Libra should both be universal+

saying they needed a power to equate the suns light is blatantly ignoring context. Other canons also explain in more detail how they managed to do that. but thats not the point of this post.

Agyo and the Athena Exclamation are super attacks.

"The Saints techniques are connected to the Universe's creation which was born from a great explosion. "

Connected. Not literally equal to. Cosmos is the energy of the Big Bang. Doesn't mean every Cosmos user is Low 2-C.

"The Techniques of the saints go back to the creation of the universe.. and the was an explosion.......... (skipping a few words.) from a single cluster of matter. The universe was created over fifteen billion years ago by the big bang.."

Same thing.

Oh i see you are getting what I am refering to mixed up.. I am not saying every cosmos user is low 2-C... I am saying the ones who are comparable to the (the ones whom are universal tier.) big bang of the verse..

Agyo, and AE are super attacks that require control over ones cosmos. Sort of like Ki control. In the description of AE its said to be "Focused, and concentrated."

My point was that the Big Bang gave birth to the Universe, and time. Which the Athena Exclamation rivals the big bang, that gave birth to time and the universe. We have gold saints who have universal feats such as Shaka's Agyo, Aries mu with miracles, Aries shion.. Whom should be Low 2-C for being able to equate such a power..

I agree with Prom in that those Virgo techniques are basically super attacks done at their peak power and can't really be considered what the characters can output normally. But we also we see characters reach Universal+ levels with miracles or their own power in certain points.

As for who get's the scaling. All mid-tier saints with the aid of miracles.

The Virgo's noted again via their techniques.

Aries Shion and Libra Dohko.(they are just that powerful it seems)

I also believe the strongest golds using their technique at full power reach universal.(3-A) Some GA golds are beyond universal but that is another topic.

We should honestly wait until Matt is able to get started on his verse revisions. Once he's done with TES, Saint Seiya is next.

I agree that we should wait for Matthew. We have to show long-term patience.

If this were to happen, I can finally do my Pegasus Gold Cloth Seiya vs Ultra Instinct Goku battle! I always knew Pegasus Gold Cloth Seiya was universe+ level.

I don't think that much will happen here without Matthew's cooperation.

Okay. So what do you suggest as a solution here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back