• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Family Guy! The Universal Buffs!!!

Alright So! With the buffing of various toon characters :3 I feel like Family Guy is a verse we should re-evaluate! right now I only wish to tackle down AP related buffs before we actually tackle any ability related things- because there's a comical amount of goofy abilities Family Guy has across it's many years of airing uvu

Stars? (and also above)
This is going to be short! There's two episodes in Family Guy that demonstrate this blatantly!
Universal Feats! and Above
With all of these feats in mind! Blatant ones and some more iffier ones I'll admit but all of these should gift the family guy verse with some surprisingly high scaling!

The first two star feats aren´t legitimate, because:
  1. The first one is a creation feat that was done via Broadway Force
  2. The second one is a bit weird tbh, Peter doesn´t creates a constellation, he just slides through a structure that later becomes a constellation when he ins´t near of it
The third star feat looks fine btw

Neutral on the Universal feats

Last edited:
I’m no Family Guy expert, but a jump from 9-A to 3-A seems pretty outlier-ish considering the typical things that harm the cast.

Peter Griffin is able to create not just one but two whole constellations in his song number! (seen in "When You Wish Upon a Weinstein")
That only scales to Creation but not physicals.
Adam West is able to punch the Orion Constellation so hard it moves the entire structure (seen in ""April in Quaghog"
Pretty sure those stars were comically small in that scene, so that isn't Star.
Except in the scene afterwards, the universe was shown to not be destroyed. At best, we can just calculate the area around Peter that was destroyed from that flash.
Brian and Stewie tank the big bang! This isn't stated right here but later on it's confirmed to be the big bang that created the family guy universe (Seen in "The Big Bang Theory"
Seems legit
Let's talk about something more iffy! which is Peter Griffin tanking a punch to the groin by God (Seen in "Friends of Peter G." Keep in mind God with a mere fart was able to create the family guy universe so his direct strikes and even casual attacks should scale far above such a feat!)
God did so through using a lighter, so that seems iffy.
Another one! Brian in Chris' body took a lightning strike from a different god! who is portrayed as higher than god :3 who should upscale to the Fart!
There's nothing that states that that God is stronger than the God below him.

And like Maverick said, them scaling to these feats physically would be outliers. Though, the first feat can just scale to Peter through creation/broadway force while the third one can have its destruction calculated.

I’m no Family Guy expert, but a jump from 9-A to 3-A seems pretty outlier-ish considering the typical things that harm the cast.
I wouldn't say so! I mean- I have shown you the consistency in feats- that being four of them! and I'm still adding uvu off the top of my head right now there's a scene where Peter overdoses on Pancresta and becomes a 6th dimensional being!!! Family Guy is chock full of- very bizarre and random feats being added to it! much like other toon force users :3

Also keep in mind most toons are similar to this uvu can also be argued like this :3 also I will denote- saying a tier is an outlier based off of a giant jump isn't really a good argument? it's calling several demonstrations of a feat aka consistency an outlier which is a contradiction!

Pretty sure those stars were comically small in that scene, so that isn't Star.
I'd argue that this is more done to represent the stars in a way where Adam West can actually interact with the structure itself while still allowing for the joke to be made! still! They name drop the actual constellation !
Except in the scene afterwards, the universe was shown to not be destroyed. At best, we can just calculate the area around Peter that was destroyed from that flash.
Keep in mind continuity and story flow within shows and toons in general aren't entirely consistent- a character like bugs bunny can destroy the moon and in the next show it's the same!

The same is in family guy but there is actual lore precedent to this! cutting away! (not to be confused with Cutaways) resets everything back to a certain spot or normalized location! This is why we can literally watch Peter Griffin get murdered in a cutaway gag and be perfectly fine in the next scene :3

Also on a narrative purpose we know this is a much larger area given that- Adam West is also here on a radio which is likely a good bit farther from the park not including the radio station he was calling in at! a White Void in family guy symbolizes nothingness! as seen in the big bang clip with stewie and brian! but also this is seen in road to the multiverse! So Peter and Adam doing this would constitute them destroying everything! as what is left behind is nothing!
This may be the silliest point to elaborate on! given we have to talk about the chemistry behind the Fart Lighter trick! but essentially to create the combustion you have to provide the fuel to start it first! which the fuel in our case is the bacteria that lies inside of God's stomach :3 which then means! God existing with his very own by product of what is created inside of him is strong enough to create the material needed to create such a strong combustion! so we can totally scale God far above his own fart uvu
There's nothing that states that that God is stronger than the God below him.
Ahem! There is no statement but there is implication with how the joke is set up initself! God having to pass it on implies there is a higher power at play!

even if you do not buy that! they should relatively be bare minimum comparable to god due to their portrayal in this joke!

Also while I was looking here's another clip of God beating up Stewie and Brian. I'll have to add an- "added uni feat" section to this at some point when I collect more uvu

I think it would be much more difficult to assume Peter destroyed time and space in a local area. How would that even work, would existing time and space come flooding in?
Universal lighter or universal fart 😂

Universal lighter or universal fart 😂
I actually got the opinion from my physics teacher!
(He legit let me take notes on it during class he’s the goat)

This lighter more acts as a catalyst for the fart itself! It's a thing reacting to the fart so the lighter itself isn't universal!

The energy needed to be contained has to be able to have the potential energy needed to create the universe ergo! yeah the fart itself is universal. a fart that keep in mind was passively created by god in his bowels. so God is going to be much stronger than said fart!

Also at the bare minimum God's fart atleast needs the ability to fill the universe with that much methane in order to actually fill the area of the universe! (which- might be a great speed feat too! but the speed buffs are for another day)

Oh yeah! Some more things to denote relating to scaling Peter has actually been able to upset god with this unintentional attack and God- isn't actually a god tier much like other family guy deities such as Death since humans like albert einstein have been able to incapacitate him

Oh yeah! Some more things to denote relating to scaling Peter has actually been able to upset god with this unintentional attack and God- isn't actually a god tier much like other family guy deities such as Death since humans like albert einstein have been able to incapacitate him
He seems to be normal human tier with the exception of farting galaxies out. A conflict is also created when Stewie creates the universe, but God also did. Both happened before the existence of time and space which is paradoxical (or would in theory create a multiverse)

He seems to be normal human tier with the exception of farting galaxies out. A conflict is also created when Stewie creates the universe, but God also did. Both happened before the existence of time and space which is paradoxical (or would in theory create a multiverse)
I’ve always read it as God being able to create the universe but said event was then done by Stewie’s time pad later on!

Also keep in mind that’s- “Normal Human Tier” for family guy character standards :3 it more shows you can scale Peter and his guys to consistently uni characters which coincides with their uni feats uvu

Oh yeah there are ofc the arguements for higher dimensional family guy but that’s better saved for another day :3

So we have an upgrade that consist 5 feats, with some of them being questionable, of a series with 22 seasons and more than 400 episodes and that the characters are currently rated as 9-A?

Sorry, but there is no way of this CRT be accepted considering it´s current state

The OP should put at least 10 "3-A to above" feats for the revision be analysed and better discussed

So we have an upgrade that consist 5 feats, with some of them being questionable, of a series with 22 seasons and more than 400 episodes and that the characters are currently rated as 9-A?

Sorry, but there is no way of this CRT be accepted considering it´s current state

The OP should put at least 10 "3-A to above" feats for the revision be analysed and better discussed
I’d argue that the evidence has more credit than you give it for! Notably god in family guy is often referenced as creating the universe consistently and the stewie big bang feat is also integral to the universe’s existence as a whole! On a plot level these feats are legit as well as their other portrayals!

But! I will agree! In general for feats and convincing people of a certain tiering it is better to have more for general ability to convince uvu

And there are! I have pointed out further stronger scaling but lemme go grab them. Compile them, and then probably add them :3

Oh yeah! Can Peter scale to his second one physically? Given that he is seen just holding onto it before he turns it into a constellation :3

I’d argue that the evidence has more credit than you give it for! Notably god in family guy is often referenced as creating the universe consistently and the stewie big bang feat is also integral to the universe’s existence as a whole! On a plot level these feats are legit as well as their other portrayals!
I´m okay with Family Guy God creating the universe, but i don´t agree with other characters scaling to him

It also doesn´t helps when even one of the most famous scenes of the whole show is an anti-feat

And there are! I have pointed out further stronger scaling but lemme go grab them. Compile them, and then probably add them :3
Okay then

The "sixth dimension" is being represented just as a type of "higher plane of existence" than a true 6th dimensional space, so it doesn´t qualifies

Last edited:
I mean, he started flying and became energy. Could be evidence of moving in the axes of the 6th dimension
That's true! and it is not like the family guy universe containing several dimensions is uncommon keep in mind there is this statement here and keep in mind the family guy cosmology is canonically a multiverse! (seen in road to the multiverse)

Oh yeah this is also oddly consistent given that the affects of pancresta just generally seem to have this affect in the universe

Back