• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Loki (Variant L1130) vs. Vamp (MGS4)

Yeah honestly I think vamp unironically stomps due to his analytical prediction and immortality since Loki has no way to deal with either of those

Sorry for calling doubt but I'd like to see an example of him doing both with any consistency

he regularly disappeared teleporting against Sylvie

There's a long running sequence that I can't find clips of from like episode 3 or 4 where they're regularly using their abilities to fight goons and we see Loki using tk

This Loki also once he learned the skill helped Sylvie and they mind haxed Alioth so we see it's a skill he will use (something we also learn is that they can't mind hax each other because they both resist it so obviously we can't say him not doing so against sylvie in their final fight as a anti-feat ig or whatever against him using it)

He also regularly fires off magic blast too lol so it's consistent for him to use his abilities in tangent with hand to hand

Back