• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Void probably qualified for 6-D with just raw size, the fact that Loki can time travel to pre-branching points shows that it also has a higher temporal axis.

So yeah I'm good with it.
But wait a minute, if i remember correct, DT said that going from timelines to pre-branching time by "time travel" is not the proof of higher temporal axis.

Edit: Ahh, yeah. Here (damn, he literally said it for Loki's situation)

Last edited:
But wait a minute, if i remember correct, DT said that going from timelines to pre-branching time by "time travel" is not the proof of higher temporal axis.

Edit: Ahh, yeah. Here (damn, he literally said it for Loki's situation)
First of all, that's far from the only evidence as I explained in the thread. Second, that's not what happens and the drawing made by DT is incorrect based on what happens in the series.
What he rappresented in the drawing and the example he talks about is a case in which a character time travels in the Time axis of the Timeline (aka the regular time axis) to before the branching happened. This isn't what happens in the series, and time travelling in the temporal dimension of the Timelines to before a certain branching happened wouldn't work since the branching already happened and it would just create a new Timeline, nothing else.
What happens in the series is that he time travel in the Time axis of the Void to before the branching happened at all. He doesn't travel throught the regular past since the branching already happened in all points of time and it wouldn't affect anything, but he travels throught the past of the Void's time axis. The branching happened in the past of the second temporal dimension (the one the Void works on), not the temporal dimension in which the singular Timelines works on.

I was taking it as Loki going to an alternate timeline where it never branched in the first place, which would count.

If he didn't then yeah, it would technically not be a second temporal axis with just that showing.

I was taking it as Loki going to an alternate timeline where it never branched in the first place, which would count.

If he didn't then yeah, it would technically not be a second temporal axis with just that showing.
So before branching, you agree with the extra temporal dimension because it's branching out into a different timeline.

But, in order for such a timeline to become a higher dimension, shouldn't the timeline change without any branching, and go "time travel" within the changing timeline to the time before its change?

So instead of going from one timeline to another, it's time travel to the time before the change in the timeline that changes and continues in this continuity. Because such changes occur on the entire timeline. That's what I meant

So before branching, you agree with the extra temporal dimension because it's branching out into a different timeline.
After the TVA was stopped free choice was allowed. This was a retroactive change and applied from the beginning of the timeline to the present. Traveling to a pre-branched version that isn't effected by Loki would imply a second axis since Loki wasn't in the pre-Big Bang era afaik.

After the TVA was stopped free choice was allowed. This was a retroactive change and applied from the beginning of the timeline to the present. Traveling to a pre-branched version that isn't effected by Loki would imply a second axis since Loki wasn't in the pre-Big Bang era afaik.
Hmmm, alr, if that's the case and there is such a change in the timeline. Lmao MCU is one of the rare verses that fits this

There are 20 agreements, including 5 from staff members with voting rights, and 48 hours have passed, so I believe this can be applied.
I noticed that the Loki's image have been already changed, and since only his Time Powers scales to this and the name change have been rejected there are no changes to make in his page.
The only page that needs to be unlocked is K.E.V.I.N. to update his statistics from Low 1-C to 1-C.

There are 20 agreements, including 5 from staff members with voting rights, and 48 hours have passed, so I believe this can be applied.
I noticed that the Loki's image have been already changed, and since only his Time Powers scales to this and the name change have been rejected there are no changes to make in his page.
The only page that needs to be unlocked is K.E.V.I.N. to update his statistics from Low 1-C to 1-C.
@Marvel_Champion_07 @Dereck03

The changes to K.E.V.I.N.'s profile have been applied. If there is nothing else left to discuss, this thread can be closed.
Thanks to everyone for the help and the inputs in this CRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back