• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU: High 6-B cap Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surtr (Green): 300.17px

Sword blade that was used (Blue): 191.28px

Ratio: 191.28/300.17 = 0.637239x ish.

Sword length with Surtr at 4000 m tall: 0.63723 * 4000 = 2548.92 m

Using this...

Intensity = (Tons of TNT) / (4π((distance from boom in meters)^2))

I = (1.47398809e+18) / (4π((2548.92)^2)) = 1.80539277612e+10 tons of TNT per m^2

Actual yield taken by Surtr when he perished: 1.80539277612e+10 * 4722290.91305 = 8.5255899e+16 tons of TNT or 85.255899 petatons of TNT or 3.567106814e+26 J (High 6-A, Multi-Continent level)

Is this using the High 6-A value or the Low 5-B value for the Asgard explosion? Aren't we going with the latter?

I was thinking this.
Qawsedf explained it already:

Asgard's generates the energy or at least draws from something that is then converted to energy at the observatory. Odin, Heimdall and Stormbreaker can all use the Bifrost by channeling either Dark Energy or their ancestors to replicate the effects, Asgard can just do it without risk to the user.

But ultimately that energy is capped by a per second ratio and the maximum amount of energy really has nothing to do with Asgard proper. Like I said to get full Low 5-B you would need to prove that it released 24-hours of generated overtime energy at once, which just isn't possible. Which is why the cap would be an Exaton or an Exaton divided by Surtur's surface area.

Has someone already made a blog with the calc?
Qawsedf explained it already:
That wasn't the end of the conversation
So we don't know if the center of Asgard can generate High 6-A amounts of energy every second or if it already has an amount of energy stored, which at bare minimum would be Low 5-B, with the Observatory and the Rainbow Bridge just channeling High 6-A amounts of energy per second from its source which is Asgard itself

Last edited:
Honestly, I might consider it if asgard proves to be a real source of energy, but I think many magical structures just channel the energy they are not the source. Thor and Hela's powers are said to have come from Asgard, and Hela is said to have strengthened into Asgard. And some people think that only the fall of Asgard is the technical reason to kill hela but that would be selfish because hela was manipulating the reflected energy, and why didn't thor get stronger like hela while he was in asgar for 1500 years as a result, asgard was destroyed. There was no loss of power for Thor. and I don't find it appropriate to scale to bifrost values unless there is asgard conductivity(heimdall can even pray to her ancestors to be able to channel energy even when Asgard is gone Is Asgard still the original source of energy?), I can change it if a logical explanation is given, but for now I disagree

Honestly, I might consider it if asgard proves to be a real source of energy
The energy is literally stated to be draw from the center of Asgard
but I think many magical structures just channel the energy they are not the source.
The energy is channeled through the Rainbow Bridge and the Observatory, which are conduits of energy
And some people think that only the fall of Asgard is the technical reason to kill hela
Hela didn't die from the destruction of Asgard, she died because Surtur one-shot her with a mountain-sized sword
because hela was manipulating the reflected energy
? Hela wasn't manipulating any energy, she was just getting stronger from being in Asgard since she is the daughter of Odin
and why didn't thor get stronger like hela while he was in asgar for 1500 years
Because Hela is the firstborn of Odin
heimdall can even pray to her ancestors to be able to channel energy even when Asgard is gone
Wrong

Last edited:
Per usual
Do you have a personal problem? As for the mistakes you make, let me remind you that you said that a stormbreaker takes you there just by thinking about people or objects.

The energy is literally stated to be draw from the center of Asgard

The energy is channeled through the Rainbow Bridge and the Observatory, which are conduits of energy

Hela didn't die from the destruction of Asgard, she died because Surtur one-shot her with a mountain-sized sword

? Hela wasn't manipulating any energy, she was just getting stronger from being in Asgard since she is the daughter of Odin

Because Hela is the firstborn of Odin

Wrong
When I was told that this is where Thor's Power comes from, I didn't expect it to grow any further.

I didn't know that heimdall reflected odinforce in that scene, I don't have a guidebook, I just commented on what I watched in the show

If you think the toilet is stronger because of the age factor, that might be somewhat reasonable. because I don't know exactly how long he was in the asgar and how long he was in exile.

still odin's profile has 6 b, i think she really deserves to be upgraded

Do you have a personal problem? As for the mistakes you make, let me remind you that you said that a stormbreaker takes you there just by thinking about people or objects.
Still a better explanation than what you proposed, especially with the Twitter post I sent.

When I was told that this is where Thor's Power comes from, I didn't expect it to grow any further.
Thors power comes from himself though, as explained by Odin in Ragnarok.

I didn't know that heimdall reflected odinforce in that scene, I don't have a guidebook, I just commented on what I watched in the show
Heimdall doesn't manipulate the Odinforce, though.

He manipulated the Bifrost through Himinbjorg (Observatory) and Hofund (Key), or through using Dark Magic.

If you think the toilet is stronger because of the age factor, that might be somewhat reasonable.
Even a weakened Hela, who's been out of Asgard for thousands of years and just got out of Hel, was able to destroy Mjolnir. Her being older isn't the only reason she's stronger than a Pre-Awakened Thor.

because I don't know exactly how long he was in the asgar and how long he was in exile.
Thor obviously lived on Asgard for a majority of his life. He stopped living on Asgard after the events of Thor 2 (2013).

So he hasn't been on Asgard for a few years.

still odin's profile has 6 b, i think she really deserves to be upgraded
Upgraded to what? You know she's also currently 6-B right?

Still a better explanation than what you proposed, especially with the Twitter post I sent.

Thors power comes from himself though, as explained by Odin in Ragnarok.

Heimdall doesn't manipulate the Odinforce, though.

He manipulated the Bifrost through Himinbjorg (Observatory) and Hofund (Key), or through using Dark Magic.

Even a weakened Hela, who's been out of Asgard for thousands of years and just got out of Hel, was able to destroy Mjolnir. Her being older isn't the only reason she's stronger than a Pre-Awakened Thor.

Thor obviously lived on Asgard for a majority of his life. He stopped living on Asgard after the events of Thor 2 (2013).

So he hasn't been on Asgard for a few years.

Upgraded to what? You know she's also currently 6-B right?
I will not answer any of them because you comment without understanding any of them, because you do not know what you are answering, you do not know what I am saying. Do you have a tendency to reject it personally?

I will not answer any of them because you comment without understanding any of them, because you do not know what you are answering, you do not know what I am saying.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back