• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Link is MFTL in combat speed Superman is not blitzing anyone here and yes even in his 6-A key link is still MFTL via focus and he can activate at will so that makes him not only relativistic+ but also gives him MFTL combat speed.

I don't k ow why would anyone say superman blitz LMAO

Except Supes would blitz before he can activate it and on the really off chance he doesn't for whatever CIS one can come up with, he still won't be harmed at all where he outlasts or just breaks the planet if he gets annoyed after a while and Link suffocates.

First of all this is 6-A superman he can't break the planet since he's not 5-A also flurry slash mode is technically constantly active all link need too do is focus on super lol and that's it. AND SUPERMAN DOES NOT BLITZ AT ALL

Link combat speed is MFTL superman is nowhere near that speed.

Superman is only Relativistic+ same as Link and is attack speed is only speed of light link is MASSIVELY FASTER THAN LIGHT.

like I said superman blitz no one and gets killed by Link.

Nah, this is definitely a stomp.

@Ashen

High 6-A most certainly can break a planet. The fact you think someone needs to be 5-A to do so is absurd when the baseline requirement for busting a planet is 5-B by definition.

So you are saying Link needs to think to go MFTL? Thats great because Supes blitzes rel+ reactions while Link only has rel reactions.

He is MFTL with a move that you just said he needs to think to make use of. This means he is not that fast immediately.

Supes blitzes Rel+ which is faster than Link's Rel, his HV doesn't matter when he chooses to blitz in hth in character, and Link is only MFTL with a specific move that requires him to think.

Except that Supes blitzes Link here and Link isn't strong enough to harm him at all. If you look at the calc Link scales to, its 90 times smaller than Supes surfacewipe.

Superman via instantly blitzing Link like he did to Steppenwolf and one shotting him instantly.

Link doesn't have the reactions Speed nor does he Amp instantly at the start of the fight since in character is a thing.

Oh my God what do you people not understand Link's reaction speed is way above superman link flurry rush mode is constantly active.

And its in character for Link to use flurry rush mode don't you guys even know anything it's in his profile.

And don't try to use SBA to try to justify link won't use it when he clearly is gonna.

Like I said links MFTL is always active when he is in combat. Superman is blitzing no body.

It's not always active when he's combat, there's nothing justifying that he's constantly in his focused state whenever in combat. He can pull off his speed enhanced state relatively quickly if he focuses enough before Supes reaches him but he can't keep it up for that long and still can't even scratch Superman. He can likely get in the zone a few times to avoid being one shot but that does is delay the inevitable, it's all a matter of when Superman hits him.

Dude it was accepted that he can activate it at will when shown using a bow and arrow the reason why he dosent stay long like that was because of game mechanics and was accepted as that you can even go see the thread about it.

Even Daruk comfirms it with in-Game dialog, Link can use it at will as much as he wants.

Great, Supes still blitzes before he activates it by virtue of blizing people faster than Link's base reaction speed unless you wanna go make CRT that Flurry Rush always being used.

Link can activate flurry rush at will, but honestly he should no longer even have his High 6-A key, it makes no sense and is constantly conufsed among threads. It's literally just him before the calamity and it has no significant impact to the profile. It feels moreso like an excuse just to have a Link w/o hax or items then anything else.

AnonymousBlank said:
Great, Supes still blitzes before he activates it by virtue of blizing people faster than Link's base reaction speed unless you wanna go make CRT that Flurry Rush always being used.
The CRT was already made when flurry mode was getting an upgrade and it was agreed to always be active.

So don't try to throw that BS about making CRT for it when I was one of the person to have brought up that speed feat.

So yeah Superman dosent bitz at all.

Also I looked at Superman's page and his reasoning for Rela+ I've found literally no calc that puts him at Rela+ just sub-rela to relativistic feats, so I'm gonna assume baseline which is 50% SoL, which Link 0.46456692913c. So no "speed blitz" is happening aside from Link's flurry rush.

AnonymousBlank said:
No, you said he can use it whenever not that he is always MFTL. There is a huge difference.
What are you talking about Flurry rush mode is always MFTL and even when Link doesn't go flurry Rush mode is perception is still MFTL than light as shown with is fight with Thunderblight.

And yeah 6-A link was before fighting Calamity TriforcePower1 was wrong so Link can actually use his ancient arrows and champion abilities.

So yeah 3ven if superman kills witch I doubt it Link will have time to spam arrows that cause existence Erasure at superman at 1 km away from each at MFTL speed aupes is dead GG.

Plus that high 6-A Link is him just before fighting the final boss I check the profile and yeah Link as all his abilities in High 6-A, 5-A Link is end game link vs Calamity Ganon.

No his profile makes it clear it's not just him before fighting Ganon, the key is called "Before the Calamity" which refers to events of the great calamity that put him into his 100 year sleep. I personally think he should have more keys than just the 2 (Including a 2nd High 6-A key with all his hax) but that's something I wanna bring up later.

Anyways, Superman has no way of blitzing, and Link entering flurry rush makes him unhittable for Superman, but at the same time the AP gap makes it impossible for Link to kill supes. I'm voting incon.

AshenCrow777 said:
And yeah 6-A link was before fighting Calamity TriforcePower1 was wrong so Link can actually use his ancient arrows and champion abilities.
Boy, I created that key myself, I know what I'm talking about.

Boy, I created that key myself, I know what I'm talking about.

I thought 6-A key was link after he woke up and was gathering all those stuff and getting champion abilities.

Anyways Link can kill supes since Divine weapons/Magic ingnores is high durability. Vulnerability to Divine/Magic weapons such as Wonder Woman's Amazon Sword, or Aquaman's Quindent, which can kill him. Incapable of seeing through lead. Easily goaded or driven to anger when innocent lives or loved ones are threatened.

Despite aquaman and wonder woman being weaker than him by a lot their weapons ignores completely is dura since they are magical enchanted.

Link wins via master.

Oh DCEU Supes has that weakness? Alright so Master Sword can weaken him, and he's being hit by it reapeatedly while in flurry rush, so either the Master Sword eventually kills him or he gets weakened to the point where even if he could hit Link he can't one-shot him.

Switching to Link for now.

Nope. The only magic he interacts with is the Lasso of Truth which he resisted, Diana's AOE blasts are also magic but got no sold by DD and her sword (potentially magic) needed multiple hits to damage DD aside from at the end. Pretty safe to say he doesn't have a weakness to magic in the DCEU.

Imma make a CRT to get that removed. No clue how that got on the page in the first place.

"High 6-A is only pre calamity link"

This seems contradicted by how the divine beast pilots scale to that version of link though. You can get ancient arrows before fighting any of them if you know where to look, stasis is in the very beginning of the game, and I don't think you instantly shoot up to 5-A when you grab one of their powers.

Iirc reaching calamity canonically has you aquire all of the shrines orbs which are meant to add power to you and the master sword amp itself. For now, since it's on the profile there's no reason to go against it. Make the CRT to remove it, but for now DCEU Superman is weak to magic attacks.

He was barely resisting the lasso of truth you could literally see is face straining lmao he just yanked wonder woman to make her lose balance, so yeah Supes is vulnerable to magic

Except that isn't vulnerable to magic, that is him resisting magic based hax. He never showed any strain on his face, he showed a realisation of what she was trying to do, ignored it and proceeded to body the entirety of the League with contemptuous ease. But sure ignore the relevant argument of magic weapons doing jack to Kryptonians and focus on the weakest piece which is only supporting evidence that you still failed to debunk.

AnonymousBlank said:
Except that isn't vulnerable to magic, that is him resisting magic based hax. He never showed any strain on his face, he showed a realisation of what she was trying to do, ignored it and proceeded to body the entirety of the League with contemptuous ease. But sure ignore the relevant argument of magic weapons doing jack to Kryptonians and focus on the weakest piece which is only supporting evidence that you still failed to debunk.
Fail to debunk did you watch BvS, when Diana came she was able to harm Doomsday an enhance Kryptonian that was superior to Superman she cut through him like a hot knife through butter.

So as far as I am concerned Supes is weak to magic especially when Snyder said that his powers and weakness are based on comic superman

You have failed to support anything lmao.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Anyways, Superman has no way of blitzing, and Link entering flurry rush makes him unhittable for Superman, but at the same time the AP gap makes it impossible for Link to kill supes. I'm voting incon.
K so if weakness is removed, I'm back to this vote^

K so if weakness is removed, I'm back to this vote^

Actually weakness hasn't even been removed yet Ant said someone "should probably" remove it and I'm talking to so the weakness is still here.

Also Wonder woman used the sword of Athena "magic sword" to cut doomsday a kryptonian so yeah they are not resistant.

I did and she cuts through his arm one time despite hitting him with her sword multiple times on multiple occasions in weaker forms. That is what we call PIS or an outlier.

As far as you are concerned is irrelevant when its nothing but your opinion. Snyder saying his powers are based off of comic Supes is just as meaningless when no duh, he is an adaptation of a CB character. Death of the author exists for a reason and fits this situation perfectly. WoG says something, the material contradicts it, we ignore WoG. If you want to scale his powers from his comic counterpart, then he is 4-B.

Rich coming from you.

Edit: Lemme get right on it then.

Still an outlier until you show me the pile of limbs she should have cut off.

For it too be an outlier you have to prove it is one so far you have done none of that.

Also I said he was based on comic superman not that he is 100% comic superman so don't try to put words in my mouth.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Also I looked at Superman's page and his reasoning for Rela+ I've found literally no calc that puts him at Rela+ just sub-rela to relativistic feats, so I'm gonna assume baseline which is 50% SoL, which Link 0.46456692913c. So no "speed blitz" is happening aside from Link's flurry rush.
^^^

Back