• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omni-Man (TV) vs Superman (DCEU): Battle of the Paragons

Omni-Man​

49qbfu2ti1371.png

vs​

Superman​

main-qimg-61ab73b391e4e4ac6a9666a49d453bc4-lq

After running away from his beaten son, Nolan finds himself swept up into a dimensional warp where he is taken to another version of Earth. Here he notices everyone he knew doesn't exist and plans to start over, however he first needs to take care of anyone who would stand in the way of his goal....

Rules
Post-resurrection Snyderverse Superman will be used

Speed will be Unequalized

Both will be given a paper outlining there basic abilities and a SINGLE day to prepare

Both will be given there Class Z LS

Battle will take place in Metropolis

Both will start half a kilometer away from each other

Stats​

AP​

Superman: Scales above the World Engine in a weaker form - 1.029 Teratons

Omni-Man: Casually moved trillions of tons of dust by flying - 1.034 Teratons

LS

Superman: Lifted a Tectonic Plate - 1.70×10^22 Kilograms

Omni-Man: Diverted an asteroid the size of Texas - 3.69×10^21 Kilograms

Speed

Superman: Far superior to Wonder Women who could block Doomsday's heat vision from close range - 23% Lightspeed

Omni-Man: Far superior to Mark who could fly to the moon in seconds - 34% Lightspeed

The DILF conqueror: King_Dom470, Knifeman29​

"It's not a phase" Superman: AnonymousBlank, Emirp Sumitpo, Marvel_Champion_07, Mariogoods, Propellus, Scottycj256, Shmeaty, Huesito88​

Last edited:
Omni man is faster, Stronger, Smarter, More Skilled, More Experienced, Goes For The Kill Immediately and in ways clark wouldnt be able to heal from, better endurance and stamina, and he has better range, clarks heat vision would be a bit hard to dodge but he outranges it anyways and has the stats to keep himself in a winning position. I'm voting Omniman.

Dayum, all of their basic stats are ridiculously close
I know the moment they got upgrade I though of this match
Omni man is faster, Stronger, Smarter, More Skilled, More Experienced, Goes For The Kill Immediately and in ways clark wouldnt be able to heal from, better endurance and stamina, and he has better range, clarks heat vision would be a bit hard to dodge but he outranges it anyways and has the stats to keep himself in a winning position. I'm voting Omniman.
I'd like to point out that supes does have a 5x LS advantage

Also the speed gap isn't as big as you may think as Clark legitimately views character that can move at .23c as frozen while Omni-man just upscales from Mark

Counted tho

Bruh, this Supes is literally Genius compared to Omni Man's lol

Hmmm … we’ll this is a very fun matchup but I gotta vote for Supes here.

Speed wise, he sees the .23c as statues like Shmeaty pointed out.

For AP, the WE feat was him him in a Kryptonian atmosphere which is poisonous to him and greatly weakens his powers. According to the MoS novelisation, by the time he clashes with Zod on the side of the building, he had been going at full force for hours which means he had been inside the cloud surroundings the WE for said hours, constantly fighting its defense system while being poisoned more and more as time went on. He got even stronger than that by the time he fought Zod who was his physical equal in Metropolis. In BvS, Zod is turned into Doomsday who is even stronger than in Metropolis, evolves several times with a single evolution taking him from being forced to evolve after getting hit once by Supes to overpowering Supes. Note that even without evolving, he still absorbs energy and just getting sent stumbling by Supes once makes him strong enough to only get pushed back by a spear to the gut without trying to resist. Just getting some of his strength back from the sunlight and regening from the nuke made Supes strong enough to force an evolution from Doomsday with a single attack where it took a nuke that oneshot Supes at the start of the fight and more to do so prior, letting DD overpower Clark in a beam struggle.

Diana is comparable to DD in his second last evolution, Arthur = Diana, Steppenwolf > both of them and ZSJL Supes treats him like a disobedient child.

Outside of stats, Nolan only has skill but sadly doesn’t scale to Thragg or Battlebeast who clown him in that regard which relegates him to vague but likely very skilled military training.

Clark himself scales to genetically engineered soldiers trained from birth by a civilisation at least 100,000 years more advanced than our own (aka their military martial arts would be > anything we have) in his earliest showings and is able to give a similar if lesser showing to Diana against Doomsday. Diana matches Stepp in skill but loses out in stats with Stepp being stated to be a master of any weapon and both would have even more experience than Nolan in terms of fighting, let alone people comparable to them. This is not to say Supes is some untouchable skill god here but to shine some light on the fact that he is no slouch. Along with his genius intelligence and accelerated development, any gap that exists for him will be closed rather shortly.

If we take that whack ass statement Snyder made in regards to the Old Gods being Kryptonians and Ares being the one responsible for crashing the scout ship, the Sword of Rao soldiers’ skill would likely be superior to Ares and thus Diana due to 20,000 more years to improve the martial arts taught to the warrior caste (of which the Sword of Rao would be the peak besides the true skill god Jor-El), making Supes dummy skilled which I find absolutely hilarious.

Moving on to other stuff, freeze breath is useless but Supes’ heat vision casually trumps Kryptonian materials which don’t melt even at 3.5 million Kelvin. The show hasn’t given Viltrumites their heat resistance yet but even with their comics resistance, HV will turn Nolan into hot space juice nigh instantly if it lands.

He even comes with superior regen that can resurrect him from more harm than Nolan can dish out so long as he has sunlight, enhanced senses such as X-ray vision and the ability to hear things 1,000 miles away will mean he never gets ambushed, and in the event Nolan can cause him any serious degree of pain, his yell will blowout Nolan’s eardrums and severely debilitate him.

The Heat Vision will definitely **** him over, no way has Nolan been able to take all that much heat

Hmmm … we’ll this is a very fun matchup but I gotta vote for Supes here.

Speed wise, he sees the .23c as statues like Shmeaty pointed out.

For AP, the WE feat was him him in a Kryptonian atmosphere which is poisonous to him and greatly weakens his powers. According to the MoS novelisation, by the time he clashes with Zod on the side of the building, he had been going at full force for hours which means he had been inside the cloud surroundings the WE for said hours, constantly fighting its defense system while being poisoned more and more as time went on. He got even stronger than that by the time he fought Zod who was his physical equal in Metropolis. In BvS, Zod is turned into Doomsday who is even stronger than in Metropolis, evolves several times with a single evolution taking him from being forced to evolve after getting hit once by Supes to overpowering Supes. Note that even without evolving, he still absorbs energy and just getting sent stumbling by Supes once makes him strong enough to only get pushed back by a spear to the gut without trying to resist. Just getting some of his strength back from the sunlight and regening from the nuke made Supes strong enough to force an evolution from Doomsday with a single attack where it took a nuke that oneshot Supes at the start of the fight and more to do so prior, letting DD overpower Clark in a beam struggle.

Diana is comparable to DD in his second last evolution, Arthur = Diana, Steppenwolf > both of them and ZSJL Supes treats him like a disobedient child.

Outside of stats, Nolan only has skill but sadly doesn’t scale to Thragg or Battlebeast who clown him in that regard which relegates him to vague but likely very skilled military training.

Clark himself scales to genetically engineered soldiers trained from birth by a civilisation at least 100,000 years more advanced than our own (aka their military martial arts would be > anything we have) in his earliest showings and is able to give a similar if lesser showing to Diana against Doomsday. Diana matches Stepp in skill but loses out in stats with Stepp being stated to be a master of any weapon and both would have even more experience than Nolan in terms of fighting, let alone people comparable to them. This is not to say Supes is some untouchable skill god here but to shine some light on the fact that he is no slouch. Along with his genius intelligence and accelerated development, any gap that exists for him will be closed rather shortly.

If we take that whack ass statement Snyder made in regards to the Old Gods being Kryptonians and Ares being the one responsible for crashing the scout ship, the Sword of Rao soldiers’ skill would likely be superior to Ares and thus Diana due to 20,000 more years to improve the martial arts taught to the warrior caste (of which the Sword of Rao would be the peak besides the true skill god Jor-El), making Supes dummy skilled which I find absolutely hilarious.

Moving on to other stuff, freeze breath is useless but Supes’ heat vision casually trumps Kryptonian materials which don’t melt even at 3.5 million Kelvin. The show hasn’t given Viltrumites their heat resistance yet but even with their comics resistance, HV will turn Nolan into hot space juice nigh instantly if it lands.

He even comes with superior regen that can resurrect him from more harm than Nolan can dish out so long as he has sunlight, enhanced senses such as X-ray vision and the ability to hear things 1,000 miles away will mean he never gets ambushed, and in the event Nolan can cause him any serious degree of pain, his yell will blowout Nolan’s eardrums and severely debilitate him.

Two things I'd like to point out

1. They both get a piece of paper detailing there abilities and a day of prep

2. People wank the shit outta this Superman's regen when it's really not that good
The whole "He regenerates from skeletal corpse" is just him refueling his solar battery after it gets drained by him absorbing harmful radiation from the nuke
They do this in the comics as well and this is just Snyder paying homage to that fact.
In reality Supes gets done in by a spear to the heart with Doomsday or any other vital organ damage, it's basically for superficial non fatal wounds

You other points are still valid tho

Can I put you down for Supes?

Two things I'd like to point out

1. They both get a piece of paper detailing there abilities and a day of prep

2. People wank the shit outta this Superman's regen when it's really not that good
The whole "He regenerates from skeletal corpse" is just him refueling his solar battery after it gets drained by him absorbing harmful radiation from the nuke
They do this in the comics as well and this is just Snyder paying homage to that fact.
In reality Supes gets done in by a spear to the heart with Doomsday or any other vital organ damage, it's basically for superficial non fatal wounds
I get where you’re coming from but him dying to Doomsday is because he was still not at full strength and was in the presence of Kryptonite. Despite this, it’s pointed out that his cells still refuse to die and are incapable of decay after a bare minimum of months underground. I did also bring up the caveat that it is dependent on enough sunlight which shouldn’t be hard since half his fights take him to space and he flies up there himself anyway.
You other points are still valid tho

Can I put you down for Supes?
Yup.

In before season two of invincible comes around and we have to make a rematch or this becomes invalidated

Anyway everyone's votes have been counted

Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but aren't the Viltramites that are alive survived a massive one-shot free-for-all? With the speed advantage and knowledge of Supes' abilities, wouldn't Omni-Man be able to evade pretty much everything that Supes throws at him and take him down with superior AP?

Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but aren't the Viltramites that are alive survived a massive one-shot free-for-all? With the speed advantage and knowledge of Supes' abilities, wouldn't Omni-Man be able to evade pretty much everything that Supes throws at him and take him down with superior AP?
We don't know how each of those Viltrumites compare to one another. That's a very big assumption. Adding to the fact that Omni-Man's AP gap is miniscule

The feat was done just by him flying wasn’t it?
Yes but even MoS Supes scales far above his own feat since this was hammering him constantly while he was poisoned and powers weakened and couldn’t do anything to him. Man just stood there before zipping straight through the WE pulse and one shot the whole thing. And this is before the huge upscaling chain he goes through.

Omni-man would probably land the first hit given he’s slightly faster and way more aggressive and since he knows about Clark’s lasers he’d probably want to keep it a close quarters fight. Plus Omni-man is slightly stronger (and arguably more skilled) so I think imma vote for Omni-man

Supes should have speed advantage, as many pointed out. He's smarter. He has freeze breath. Sure omni man is resistant to cold temperatures, but Superman's breath would at least give him lots of trouble. Superman took down the Justice League with ease, while Omni Man struggled more against the Guardians of the Globe. Superman wins

Supes should have speed advantage, as many pointed out.
Omniman was casually blitzing an enraged mark, and the mark who already did his feat pretty casual so are we sure?
He has freeze breath. Sure omni man is resistant to cold temperatures, but Superman's breath would at least give him lots of trouble.
Has this superman frozen anyone solid?
Superman took down the Justice League with ease, while Omni Man struggled more against the Guardians of the Globe. Superman wins
The Justice League were not trying to kill Clark.

Omniman was casually blitzing an enraged mark, and the mark who already did his feat pretty casual so are we sure?
I mean, the whole Justice League was literally frozen through Supes perspective, not to mention Supes also blitzing Wondy
Doesn't really change the fact that he still overpowered them all, Wonder Woman stopped holding back until Supes blitzed her

I mean, the whole Justice League was literally frozen through Supes perspective, not to mention Supes also blitzing Wondy
I would argue that Omni-Man is still faster in this regard as it's canon in verse that Viltrumites speed is directly proportional to how strong they are and Nolan is a literal stonewall to his son who did the moon feat somewhat casually

I'm not saying he's blitzing him but I am saying he does have the speed advantage
Doesn't really change the fact that he still overpowered them all, Wonder Woman stopped holding back until Supes blitzed her
Yeah because Supes is quite literally leagues above the rest of the JL

Of course he's gonna win easily with no damage

It's like putting Eddie Hall against a bunch of normal guys and saying he's incredibly skilled for beating all of them

Nolan's feat is more impressive simply by the fact that they were somewhat relative to him and he still was able to take them all down

Omni-man would probably land the first hit given he’s slightly faster and way more aggressive and since he knows about Clark’s lasers he’d probably want to keep it a close quarters fight. Plus Omni-man is slightly stronger (and arguably more skilled) so I think imma vote for Omni-man
counted

Still voting for Clark based on Anonymous's reasoning

Clark himself scales to genetically engineered soldiers trained from birth by a civilisation at least 100,000 years more advanced than our own (aka their military martial arts would be > anything we have) in his earliest showings and is able to give a similar if lesser showing to Diana against Doomsday. Diana matches Stepp in skill but loses out in stats with Stepp being stated to be a master of any weapon and both would have even more experience than Nolan in terms of fighting, let alone people comparable to them. This is not to say Supes is some untouchable skill god here but to shine some light on the fact that he is no slouch.
I agree with your other points but I'd also argue that your wanking Supes skill a little

Supes was never trained in any martial arts so all we have to go with is the fact that he's a skilled brawler and has pretty good AD

To say that he scales to genetically engineered soldiers that trained from birth just because he's the son of one is a stretch in the extreme

He may have the potential but until we see anything like that we have no reason to assume

The first time Clark fought with Faora he literally go beasted on skill-wise and only after his AD kicked in + a surprise attack with heat vision did he start winning

And yes I know your gonna bring up Zod which is a very valid point however...

If were gonna go that way then Omni-Man has literally the same thing going for him

He was one of the most trusted members of the viltrum conquering effort which is why he was sent solo to weaken planets

Going back to nolan.
Counted

You should change Superman's speed to >>>>>>>23% speed of light since he views characters at that speed as basically frozen

Put me down for Superman

I do want to point out for the people arguing the advantage for Omniman in whatever stats, Supes’ AD means he is gonna be strong or fast enough to counter a blitz or someone who bullies the shit outta him in under a minute of cinematic timing. Nolan’s advantages will be extremely short lived and not enough to press for a win fast enough, especially considering prep. Only one of them has range and sitting pretty above the clouds in full view of the sun makes him and him alone stronger. Plus access to a League of geniuses to help prep.
I agree with your other points but I'd also argue that your wanking Supes skill a little

Supes was never trained in any martial arts so all we have to go with is the fact that he's a skilled brawler and has pretty good AD
Oh I know Supes isn’t formally trained, it’s specifically brought up in his fight against Zod and then in BvS guides for why he got his shit rocked so bad when weakened by Kryptonite as Bats is repeatedly stated to be a master/expert hth combatant.
To say that he scales to genetically engineered soldiers that trained from birth just because he's the son of one is a stretch in the extreme
Not saying he scales because his dad was one (he wasn’t, just dummy skilled for no ******* reason lmao) but he literally scales to fighting Faora and Nam-Ek at once and then to Zod who was his physical equal at the time.
He may have the potential but until we see anything like that we have no reason to assume

The first time Clark fought with Faora he literally go beasted on skill-wise and only after his AD kicked in + a surprise attack with heat vision did he start winning
Also blitzed by her but then stalemates a 1v2 against two people comparable to him who were both formally trained since birth with genetic modifications to make them the best soldiers and fighters since birth. He ain’t Garou or Mori but he chilling here.
And yes I know your gonna bring up Zod which is a very valid point however...

If were gonna go that way then Omni-Man has literally the same thing going for him
Not exactly a counter when Supes is more skilled following Zod with BvS being “his toughest trials yet” implying Batman w/Kryptonite and DD were harder for him to overcome than Zod. DD is literally so much stronger physically compared to Clark that even losing all of Zod’s skill, he is still a more difficult fight against a better Superman with help from Diana who scales to Steppen “master with every weapon” wolf.

Worst case scenario, Zod and Nolan are on the same level and Clark already beat one while not using his range at all. Plus HV, arguably his best thing here, no longer stuns Supes and he spams that shit in character rn.
He was one of the most trusted members of the viltrum conquering effort which is why he was sent solo to weaken planets
Tbf, that’s how they were all treated. They were stronger than anything else in the universe outside of like 3 things that could be considered threats to them.

Also blitzed by her but then stalemates a 1v2 against two people comparable to him who were both formally trained since birth with genetic modifications to make them the best soldiers and fighters since birth. He ain’t Garou or Mori but he chilling here.
Yeah which was specifically due to his AD
Not exactly a counter when Supes is more skilled following Zod with BvS being “his toughest trials yet” implying Batman w/Kryptonite and DD were harder for him to overcome than Zod. DD is literally so much stronger physically compared to Clark that even losing all of Zod’s skill, he is still a more difficult fight against a better Superman with help from Diana who scales to Steppen “master with every weapon” wolf.
He did put up somewhat of a fight against Bats I'll give you that, however don't you dare bring up him beasting on Steppenwolf as a skill feat

Literally just stood there took his attack and then like 3-shot him with a speed blitz so high he saw his attacks in slow motion

Zero skill involved there
Worst case scenario, Zod and Nolan are on the same level and Clark already beat one while not using his range at all. Plus HV, arguably his best thing here, no longer stuns Supes and he spams that shit in character rn.
Yeah man I already agree Clark takes this I just don't like the Nolan downplay
Tbf, that’s how they were all treated. They were stronger than anything else in the universe outside of like 3 things that could be considered threats to them.
No, this was specifically an elite group within the Empire the was tasked with taking planets solo

They usually sent more than one Viltrumite but had to stop due to lack of manpower

I'd say that says a little something about Nolan's skill when their entire race is focused on battle skill

Yeah which was specifically due to his AD
Agree. Which I’m saying negs whatever advantages Nolan does have rq.
He did put up somewhat of a fight against Bats I'll give you that, however don't you dare bring up him beasting on Steppenwolf as a skill feat

Literally just stood there took his attack and then like 3-shot him with a speed blitz so high he saw his attacks in slow motion

Zero skill involved there
Him clowning Stepp isn’t a skill feat, I was bringing up Stepp because Diana scales to him in skill and even with her help, DD was so hilariously above Zod as a fight for a more skilled Supes and yet he could still give decent showing.
Yeah man I already agree Clark takes this I just don't like the Nolan downplay
Not tryna downplay, just saying I don’t think that Nolan has any real advantages here and that in the event he does, its too small to change the outcome.
No, this was specifically an elite group within the Empire the was tasked with taking planets solo

They usually sent more than one Viltrumite but had to stop due to lack of manpower

I'd say that says a little something about Nolan's skill when their entire race is focused on battle skill
Shrug it’s been a few years since I read Invincible or watched clips of the show so sure, makes no real difference to me either way.

Superman saw the Justice League as frozen. So... that being said. I would be willing to say speed is close
Has this superman frozen anyone solid?
He's done this. Tbf, this isn't freezing a person, and he only did this in the Snyder cut, from my understanding
Fair, but Superman was pretty casual against them as well

Since we're one vote away from Grace I'm gonna go ahead and Vote Supes for his heat vision he can spam

I think their pretty evenly matched everywhere else with Omni even having the speed advantage

However Supe's has a 5x LS advantage, Heat scaling far above what Omni-man has shown which he can spam, and Regen which, while not as good as some people above are making it out to be, is still better than Omni-Mans and would be battle applicable.

Clark saves the world yet again

Grace is now in session

Superman FRA, on a side note for Comics Omni Man I honestly have no clue what the Invincible creators were think when giving Omniman resistance to Absolute Zero, but thinking having resistance to the heat of the Sun is it's equivalent =/ should've giving him Plank Temperature resistance....

Superman FRA, on a side note for Comics Omni Man I honestly have no clue what the Invincible creators were think when giving Omniman resistance to Absolute Zero, but thinking having resistance to the heat of the Sun is it's equivalent =/ should've giving him Plank Temperature resistance....
Honestly I respect it

They actually treat it as a weakness of them and give a canon reason as to why it's that way

The plasma heats up the smart atoms of a Viltrumite which causes them to lose there special properties

Also 5000 degrees Celsius is in no way a bad heat resistance

Also Absolute Zero aint shit, none of the freezing feats in fiction could come even close to being done without temperatures way colder than absolute zero

Anyways counted

Last edited:
Back