• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Zelda: Yet Another Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like in the interest of having a more organized argument + wrapping up this one it'd be better to save it yeah.

It seems fine to me overall, I'd still like to discuss about Demise and Ganon's feat in botw but idk.
Bring me back my Planet/Star level Zelda.

I'd still like to discuss about Demise and Ganon's feat in botw but idk.
We're still gonna discuss Demises potential feat later, but for now we're just gonna focus on the Island to Large Island level ratings since the Demise stuff only affects 4 characters so it's not worth clogging up this thread just for them.

Bring me back my Planet/Star level Zelda.
We still have Star level Zelda tho, Majora and FD Link are right there.

We're still gonna discuss Demises potential feat later, but for now we're just gonna focus on the Island to Large Island level ratings since the Demise stuff only affects 4 characters so it's not worth clogging up this thread just for them.

We still have Star level Zelda tho, Majora and FD Link are right there.
Idk if I should make a thread about this. But how do we rank Light's force?
Even if we assume Zelda used her own Power (= Light force) in Botw well..
Every person in the verse who tried to absorb Zelda's soul did so to acquire a Power above that of the 3 goddesses.
in zelda encyclopedia it is said that Byrne was seeking power capable of surpassing golden goddesses so that why was seeking to revive Malladus by stealing princess as Hylia's heir to use her as vessel ( not the first time she was stolen to drain power from her so it is zelda's power herself )
RCO002_w.jpg

Same for Ganonondorf, they all want a Power surpassing the 3.

Btw body rejected Malladus was ready to destroy the world in a short time.

The Light Force peaks at Island level due to Vaati's storm (His power derives from absorbing almost all of the Light Force back in Minish Cap), others trying to seek power greater than the golden goddesses from it are running a fools errand even the Magic Sword (That blade an old man in a grave hands to Link in the first game) is superior to Vaati and by extension the Light Force.

Malladus has no bearing on this thread, he's already High 6-B from his world destroying statement.

So epic that tier 5 stuff got brought up outside of this thread

Just wanna know if it'd be worth it to continue this thread to get more input and apply the sage scaling High 6-C stuff, we're barely a month away from Tears of the Kingdom and there's potential to bring back Calamity Ganon's tier 5 (Or very high end High 6-A, I dunno) rating which would affect a decent chunk of characters, we could very easily be doing all of this again in 2 months.

So epic that tier 5 stuff got brought up outside of this thread

Just wanna know if it'd be worth it to continue this thread to get more input and apply the sage scaling High 6-C stuff, we're barely a month away from Tears of the Kingdom and there's potential to bring back Calamity Ganon's tier 5 (Or very high end High 6-A, I dunno) rating which would affect a decent chunk of characters, we could very easily be doing all of this again in 2 months.

That really depends on how big the stuff from ToK will be. Could be a lot of stuff. So maybe its better to apply what we have now, and if it changes then we can address it then. But that's my opinion.

That really depends on how big the stuff from ToK will be. Could be a lot of stuff. So maybe its better to apply what we have now, and if it changes then we can address it then. But that's my opinion.
Yeah I'm also down with applying what we have now (Y'know, after we get more input) and then just making a new CRT in the event we get new stuff to work with, but just wanted to know if anyone else was also down with that.

Yeah I'm also down with applying what we have now (Y'know, after we get more input) and then just making a new CRT in the event we get new stuff to work with, but just wanted to know if anyone else was also down with that.
I think it would alright to apply the Sage scaling as a sort of place holder for the brief period until TotK is released

I think it would alright to apply the Sage scaling as a sort of place holder for the brief period until TotK is released
Yeah I think it's alright to have it as a place holder too.

Also one of the keys for my ALTTP Link rework relies on sage scaling and I don't wanna make another thread for him until this one is finished.

Wondering who else that's knowledgeable on Zelda who hasn't commented here yet. I recall Firestorm being pretty active in past Zelda CRTs so might be worth tagging him?

Regarding the OOT Medallion scaling, I don't have issues at the moment.

Would this affect the scaling of the Golden Sword and LTTP Ganon?

Yeah, the Golden Sword and LTTP Ganon would be 7 times stronger than the base Master Sword due to scaling above Twinrova so they'd be High 6-C.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply. Can you recap what was discussed outside the OP?
Besides the sage medallion stuff there was:
  • Getting rid of the "With the Triforce of Courage" key for the Master Sword
  • Downgrading the Master Swords incomplete key from 7-C to 8-A+
  • Changing the Imprisoneds tier from 7-C to "Varies, 8-C to 6-C"
  • Making Calamity Ganon and all that scale High 6-C
  • Possibly making Dark Beast Ganon the same level as normal Beast Ganon who would be 190 gigatons due to sage scaling
  • Scaling the Skyward characters to the Breath of the Wild characters
  • Altering some justifications for the Master Sword and Light Force
That's everything else besides the sage stuff.

Getting rid of the "With the Triforce of Courage" key for the Master Sword

At the moment, we have

True Master Sword | At least Island level+ (Its Skyward Strike was capable of activating the Gate of Time, a power comparable to Hylia's was required to activate the only other gate in the game. Superior in power to Hylia and capable of seriously harming and slaying Demise)

Master Sword + Triforce of Courage | Multi-Continent level (Allows Link to harm Zant and Ganondorf with the Triforce of Power)

Would removing the "+ Triforce of Courage" merge these keys?

Not really merging them since none of the justifications used for the "+ Triforce of Courage" would be moved over, it's just straight up getting rid of the key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back