• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Zelda: Yet Another Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
No other topics need to be addressed, although the High 6-C calamity ganon and by extension skyward sword characters likely needs to be dropped. Think we're putting Calamity Ganon at 7-B or something, so the Skyward Sword characters would just be At least 6-C, likely higher from upscaling to the imprisoned.

Which is honestly really funny because it means we can say Bongo Bongo is stronger than Demise and Hylia for now

Although for now I guess the High 6-C stuff could actually stay for them as a placeholder, and then get changed later once all the new scaling for breath of the wild and tears of the kingdom is sorted out (Spoiler alert for anyone hoping otherwise, but nobody outside of characters in tears of the kingdom are scaling to the tier 5 feats from that game).

I get off work in an hour so I can start applying the changes, Calamity Ganon can enjoy being High 6-C for like, I dunno, a month before we knock that loser down to his rightful tier and I think that's about it.

I get off work in an hour so I can start applying the changes, Calamity Ganon can enjoy being High 6-C for like, I dunno, a month before we knock that loser down to his rightful tier and I think that's about it.
Nevermind I just found out the buses broke down so once my shift ends I'm spending 2 hours walking home

Thankfully it was an uneventful and safe trip, did start raining when I got halfway home so that sucked.

Oh yeah what about that? Found any info related to that supposed Fi quote?
Yeah got the quote in japanese and translated, unfortunately not a very straightforward statement like it is in the english translation but it might still lead to something.

Anyway I am still very tired and wet from my trip home plus it is pretty late so I am gonna get cozy and not apply any changes today, but maybe I will make that star level Demise CRT in a lil' bit since I have the draft for that already and can just copy/paste it. Since there's nothing more to discuss until we've milked TOTK dry maybe the thread can be closed? Don't think it needs to stay open while the changes get applied to the profiles soonish.

Anyway I am still very tired and wet from my trip home plus it is pretty late so I am gonna get cozy and not apply any changes today, but maybe I will make that star level Demise CRT in a lil' bit since I have the draft for that already and can just copy/paste it. Since there's nothing more to discuss until we've milked TOTK dry maybe the thread can be closed? Don't think it needs to stay open while the changes get applied to the profiles soonish.
Alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back