• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend Zelda: Planet Busting Edition

Also only AoC characters scale to that Relativistic calc because you can't do the same in BotW or TotK

Yeah, the speed update is reasonable and movement speed isn't that impressive but it may still be superhumanish given he could keep up with certain vehicles but fine with peakhuman for now.

Also only AoC characters scale to that Relativistic calc because you can't do the same in BotW or TotK
You can parry the guardian lasers all the time in BOTW just like in AOC, And the TOTK versions of these dudes are them at their best.

Like if needs be we can just get relativistic calcs from BOTW where Link does the same feats, but I don't think that's necessary.

Yeah, the speed update is reasonable and movement speed isn't that impressive but it may still be superhumanish given he could keep up with certain vehicles but fine with peakhuman for now.
Yeah peak human is just more of a rough ballpark of where he should be, could be superhuman if we look hard enough but that can be done another day. Don't think anyone will lose sleep if Links running speed is slightly slower than it should be for now.

Yeah peak human is just more of a rough ballpark of where he should be, could be superhuman if we look hard enough but that can be done another day. Don't think anyone will lose sleep if Links running speed is slightly slower than it should be for now.
I mean gameplay wise ljme peak human to superhuman but actually he can outrun wolves so superhuman is the way to go and I have a calc for subsonic swim speed

I completely forgot there are wolves in this game, dunno how since I grinded them for prime meat to sell lmao. Yeah superhuman works for him then.

I completely forgot there are wolves in this game, dunno how since I grinded them for prime meat to sell lmao. Yeah superhuman works for him then.
I legit maybe forgot to blog my zora armor swim speed, it got like 98m/s

How would that apply to their swimming speed? Can't we just go by how fast Sidon ascends to the Water Temple proper, or calc Sidon making the whirlpool?
Aside from just being a marrige thing the Zora armor is made to make link specifically be able to swim like a Zora, that's its whole point of the armor.

So Link's swim speed isn't Link exclusive as all Zora can fo what he did and swim up stream and vertically up waterfalls

What's the amount of staff support needed for decently large revisions like this again? It's like 5 or 6 ain't it?

Wait hol up just working on BOTW Link's keys now, what was the general consensus on his midgame / sages scaling?

We doing 5-C via scaling to weakened Ganondorf? Or we doing 5-C, likey 5-A or straight up 5-A for being somewhat comparable to full power Dorf?

Wait hol up just working on BOTW Link's keys now, what was the general consensus on his midgame / sages scaling?

We doing 5-C via scaling to weakened Ganondorf? Or we doing 5-C, likey 5-A or straight up 5-A for being somewhat comparable to full power Dorf?
Thought we were saving that for now?

**** Calamity Ganon, all my homies hate Calamity Ganon.

As much as I'd love to give input on Ganondorf's revised profile, I'm in the middle of my TotK run, so I don't want to get spoiled 😔

Thought we were saving that for now?
We're saving making the pages for the sages / a proper revamp for Link but the actual scaling is meant to be set in stone for when the sages profiles are made, also kinda need to know what to put for TOTK Link's midgame key (Unless we're doing what we're doing with OOT/MM Link and making TOTK Link a separate profile, I know that was discussed a little bit since having them as one page would lead to 7 keys.

Not a big deal since that's the only undecided thing at the moment, so there's no rush.

We're saving making the pages for the sages / a proper revamp for Link but the actual scaling is meant to be set in stone for when the sages profiles are made, also kinda need to know what to put for TOTK Link's midgame key (Unless we're doing what we're doing with OOT/MM Link and making TOTK Link a separate profile, I know that was discussed a little bit since having them as one page would lead to 7 keys.

Not a big deal since that's the only undecided thing at the moment, so there's no rush.
I guess 5-C likely 5-A then

BTW since Link needs a lot more to discuss for his TOTK self, for now I'm only doing his BOTW keys if that's fine. I'll cook up something for him later that encompasses all the additions he needs (Not just stats, but equipment, abilities, etc...) since he needs a pretty big revision anyway.

Much like the sages, getting the scaling accepted for his TOTK self is more just getting ready for his future profile revamp instead of applying it right away. Thankfully Ganondorf, the TOTK bosses, and the Sages don't require him from scaling besides speed but they would scale to his BOTW self in speed anyway.

Last edited:
I'm good with everything suggested, so I say go for it (plus a dude on reddit made an extensive Champions RT so we can just steal that)

To add standard Link and Ganondorf can scale to the new Low 5-B calc so not all is lost

Last edited:
I love stealing from reddit so looking at their RT's for the champions sounds good

Yeah I think now that this CRT is all cleaned up, we can look to upgrading the High 6-A dudes from that Low 5-B calc

Last edited:
Don't think the sword breaking made it lose it's power, when it broke apart the shattered pieces that didn't have Gloom on them still had sacred energy within them which is why that one shard still burned Ganondorf's face, plus it couldn't regenerate until Zelda started actively pouring energy into it.

In hindsight putting in that it couldn't heal itself without help might've been a good idea to justify it a bit.

Don't think the sword breaking made it lose it's power, when it broke apart the shattered pieces that didn't have Gloom on them still had sacred energy within them which is why that one shard still burned Ganondorf's face, plus it couldn't regenerate until Zelda started actively pouring energy into it.

In hindsight putting in that it couldn't heal itself without help might've been a good idea to justify it a bit.
Maybe it still had some sacred energy left behind? And it not regenerating could be a limitation to its regeneration I'm not sure why that is relevant

Can you try looking at the profiles and figure out what the scaling chain is? I don't know if its explained well enough here
Its explained pretty simple, Divine beast are low 7-B and calamity ganon is 7-B for being 4x them.

Not remotely complex

Why is Calamity Ganon the same tier as the Guardians
Because for some reason the Guardians profile only tiered them as a collective, gonna try make a dedicated clean up CRT for them and the Blight Ganons this weekend. Individually they should be roughly Low 7-B since a small group could still overwhelm Pre-Calamity Link, likely downscaling from the other Low 7-Bs

Because for some reason the Guardians profile only tiered them as a collective, gonna try make a dedicated clean up CRT for them and the Blight Ganons this weekend. Individually they should be roughly Low 7-B since a small group could still overwhelm Pre-Calamity Link, likely downscaling from the other Low 7-Bs
Just scale them to baseline Low 7-B

*8x. All of them together only dealt half his health.
Bruh we don't use in game health bars as indicators for how strong a character is without good reason to do so. He would just be 4x

Even if we don't, Calamity Ganon was just dealt massive damage. He still got up and fought at full efficiency after the attack.

Back