• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Jübito

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Because TSB's have zero feats of resisting spatial/erasure stuff."

Wasn't it agreed upon by everyone in the other thread that this is not his power?

Obitos power is completely different to Lilles you can not compare them.

1. Obito doe snot even pass thorugh materials in the first place, any body part than overlaps any material is transported to another dimension allowing obito to pass through any material.

2. You have to prove he can go through any material not us prove he can not the burden of proof is on you not use.

3. I dont think you know what childishness means.

4. For someone who claims to have watched Naruto a lot you clearly dont know how genjutsu works. Genjutsu is not like Kyoka Suigetsu. It does not create just an illusion Obito's genjutsu literally directly controls your mind as shown when used on the tailed beasts. There is nothing to detect.

Obito via

1. Genjutsu (Izanagi) 2. Regen 3. Truth Seeking Orbs 4. Intangibility via Kamui (Someone above said he isn't intagible which is funny.) 5. Gravity Manipulation

How is this not a stomp.

Losing an eye, especially a Rinnengan, is too big of a disadvantage for Obito, so I don't think he'll use Izanami. He could use the technique against Konan because he had hundreds of Sharingan eyes back at home, unlike in this fight.

Because he will get rekt,the cage of life absorbed the x-axis but still in the end the cage was getting pierced but it's Regenerationn speed allowed it not to pierce through.

Yeah it's not a NLF,you may as well call every ability that in a way.Its already shown how to counter the X-Axis legit 3 different counters were shown.

Except it is. Juubitos Rinnengan is equivalent to High 6-A while Lille is only High 7-A Huge difference in power the rinnengan is not breaking simple.

He might be unknown but he certainly is not stronger or as strong as Yhwach . So no it is not breaking we dont prove the negative you prove the positive prove that X-axis can break a Hugh 6-A barrier. The fact is even if the TSB does not work the rinnengan would certainly absorb the X-axis.

Lol Yhwach=Obito??? his had ignores durability completely I don't see what your not understanding.The X-Axis is the power to pierce through.

Lille has every single advantage here that is relevant,does Obito even have the necessary tools to even harm him?

My point is Yhwach is High 6-A or At Least 6-A I forgot.

And Rinnengan is not barrier it simply absorbs energy.

Yeah Obito has genjutsu as said several million times.

Lille only has the advantage accroding to you.

Both being Bloodlusted, Obito wins to be fair:

• Kamui Teleport (Obito only states he only can't phase) to Lille
  • Genjutsu's him on sight
  • Feeds his soul to King of Hell.
It's stated by Kirifune in the Viz translation I believe that Lille does shoot spiritual matter (If he didn't shoot anything, Tree of Life wouldn't have reacted). It's not "Instant speed" either as She and Kirinji where able to attempt to block it's shot. So, Obito should be able to sense and/or see the shot with the Sharingan.

So my vote is for Obito. I don't really feel like arguing. Lille has no response to Genjutsu. He get's hit, Obito can make him power down and obliterate him.

Scans of jubito using Kamui or genjutsu or ever using the king of hell in combat?

it indeed is instant, and how is that evidence it's a big ass cage around them lmao show me Lille X-Axis being dodged in a fight.

Frantzy12 said:
Scans of jubito using Kamui or genjutsu or ever using the king of hell in combat?
it indeed is instant, and how is that evidence it's a big ass cage around them lmao show me Lille X-Axis being dodged in a fight.
Dude it is not rocket science he can use any of those things as we know he can especially genjutsu.

He may not use it first thing but he would use it when he realizes he can not touch him. Also he used it to control the nine tails he literally was the reason shit went down in Naruto so I dont know why you believe he can not use genjutsu.

You are literally reaching another level of denial.

Frantzy12 said:
Funny thing is the vote is 6/7-3. and i'm also pretty sure grace period is done..
Considering a lot of the votes are wrong I can quite rightly have it in the removal thread.

Illusions is not sharinggan genjutsu how many times does this have to be said. Especially not mind control type like Obito's. Do you guys forget things that quickly? Or are you just bad at equalising verses.

Frantzy12 said:
The fact Hirifune and Kirinji could attempt to block the shot proves it's not instant. This is Manga fact, not fiction.

Juubi never used Kamui or Genjutsu. He didn't really have to, but that doesn't mean he can't, please don't be "That guy"...it's asinine to fix your mouth to even utter her can't use Genjutsu, and Kamui Teleport =\= phasing.

Plus it's Bloodlusted meaning OoC.

Lille Barro will be able to see through Obito's illusions. Also I don't remember Sharingan controlling a being made of light before.

AppleLord said:
Lille Barro will be able to see through Obito's illusions. Also I don't remember Sharingan controlling a being made of light before.
It has controlled beings made of pure energy which is the tailed beasts. Guess what Light is? Energy. He would not see through illusions since the genjutsu is based on his mind. Are you reading?

AppleLord said:
dude if it can control someone like Kurama made out of pure energy inside of Kushina im pretty sure it can control someone made out of light.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Not even....
Except it is true. In fact all of them have been debunked apart from his intangbility which does not help him win.

Obito has 2 defenses he can not get through, even if you believe TSBs would not block it somehow. The rinnengan would definitely absorb it.

Obito has genjutsu to get past the intangibility.

These 2 things net him the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back