• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Jübito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense since Shunsui's Illusions are not really an illusion but a blur or a phantom illusion that has nothing to do with the mind. Nevermind.

Except it is true. In fact all of them have been debunked apart from his intangbility which does not help him win.

Obito has 2 defenses he can not get through, even if you believe TSBs would not block it somehow. The rinnengan would definitely absorb it.

Obito has genjutsu to get past the intangibility.

These 2 things net him the win.

I don't believe that in the slightest

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Rocker1189 said:
Except it is true. In fact all of them have been debunked apart from his intangbility which does not help him win.

Obito has 2 defenses he can not get through, even if you believe TSBs would not block it somehow. The rinnengan would definitely absorb it.

Obito has genjutsu to get past the intangibility.

These 2 things net him the win.
I don't believe that in the slightest
That is unfortunate but you not believing somthing does not make it through you have to debunk it, but since you can not leaving the thread is fine.

Yes, time to leave. By the way Obito still absorbs Lille with Rinnegan since he as both soul and light absorption feats.

@Applelord

Shunsui doesn't use illusions bruh...

0645-017
I'll also be looking back through SJ to find the Viz scans. MS is unreliable.
0645-007
0645-009.2

AppleLord said:
@TheFinalOder did you even read my other posts? Finger genjutsu is unique to Itachi.
Nah, didn't have time between getting scans and trying to keep up with the thread on my phone. I probably missed it.

Viz Scans:

Screenshot 2018-06-06-10-17-54
Screenshot 2018-06-06-10-18-30
Screenshot 2018-06-06-10-19-03
Screenshot 2018-06-06-10-19-16
Screenshot 2018-06-06-10-19-22
Screenshot 2018-06-06-10-23-52
Screenshot 2018-06-06-10-23-58
Screenshot 2018-06-06-10-20-37
So, no...Lille hasn't "seen" through illusions.

AppleLord said:
Makes sense since Shunsui's Illusions are not really an illusion but a blur or a phantom illusion that has nothing to do with the mind. Nevermind.
I'm assuming this is what you were talking about.

So, the people who voted for Lille just dipped without taking into consideration all factors?....wow....talk about biased.

Facts:

• X-Axis isn't an instant shot (Characters have shown to attempt to block and dodge it successfully).
  • X-Axis does shoot material as proven via the tree of life situation and as per Hikifune's words.
Based on this alone, with Sharingan plus sensing, It's unlikely Lille gets even a significant blow on Juubito with X-Axis if at all. And I'm not going to argue against Lille's "Intange" because we know how that will turn out, I.E., people ignoring facts about X-Axis.

So, under the impression Obito will not be able to do any physical harm, he still one shots with Genjutsu. He can make Lille depower and kill himself if he chose to. Lille has no response to genjutsu.

Note: I acknowledge that Lille could possibly kill Juubito, but given these factors above make it near impossible.

Don't bleach charecters sixth sense? plus isn't one of the ways to get out of a genjutsu is to have a new sudden surge of energy or something? cus quincies take in new energy all the time.

Champion234 said:
Don't bleach charecters sixth sense? plus isn't one of the ways to get out of a genjutsu is to have a new sudden surge of energy or something? cus quincies take in new energy all the time.
Only through basic genjutsu not occular genjutsu. The 6th sense is useless when occular genjutsu in in play too.

Champion234 said:
You have to Stop the Flow of Energy, then power up. But as shown in the Manga, it doesn't always work as when Naruto tried it, Itachi said he was good, but not good enough and double down on him.

also it does not work on occular genjutsu in the databook the method for breaking out of non occular genjutsu was flaring your chakra. While for occular based genjutsu it was: have a partner lol.

TheFinalOrder said:
So, the people who voted for Lille just dipped without taking into consideration all factors?....wow....talk about biased.

Facts:

1) x-axis is indeed an instant shot,when the trigger is pulled you can dodge the aim,but not the shot.the royal guard got in front of his aim....and the smoke in their zanpakutou may have been for dramatic effect, cuz x-axis has never been shown to leave splinters or left over molecules after piercing.

2) no material is shot in x-axis,hikifune cage was hit by base Lille who fired helig pfiel without using his schrift...when using x-axis fires everything between point A and B is pierced/erased(hence the term x-axis)...oestu (top tier)saw/sensed nothing and got blitzed by it.. he even taunts the royal guards to stand in a straight line so he could take them out in one shot...x-axis is downright spatial erasure,that what give birth to his intaginbility too, as he erases his physical body from space

3)genjustu take control of the five senses and mind rapes them,lille has a very good sixth sense,so no. also if genjutsu was such a convenient one-shot technique...madara would have defeated hashirama in their many battles and sasuke could have solo'd the five Kages, also Obito isn't doing staring contest with lille, he gets erased the moment he comes in lille eye line ..shunsui had to run around like a rat... Lille can teleport too and he ain't blitzing him either

To add TSB ain't blocking or nulling shit.. It's very weak to space manipulation, e.g kamui and minato's teleporting,thats like one of its very few weakness, so bad luck facing Lille x-axis,which is spatial erasure..

Juubito is generally stronger/versatile and should win this if Lille was tangible but Obito got nothing in his arsenal that really works...but lille just haxes him out.

I vote Lille, high-mid difficulty due to obito Regen..

Question can Lille extract tailed beast with the whole Quincy skaveri thing???

We have countered everyone single pne of those points and no nothing shows that x-axis is spatial manipulation, in fact visuals go against that as places it shoots are smoking simple.

"2) no material is shot in x-axis,hikifune cage was hit by base Lille who fired helig pfiel without using his schrift.."

Its highly implied that he indeed was using the Axis when Gerard tells him that its a disgrace for the axis that it cannot penetrate through the cage.

Frantzy12 said:
Because he will get rekt,the cage of life absorbed the x-axis but still in the end the cage was getting pierced but it's Regenerationn speed allowed it not to pierce through.
Smol objection:

If the cage's regen speed >The Axis, then The Axis isnt instantaneous unless you wanna say that the cage's regen is infinite speed.

There's more evidence of Lille not firing anything. Saying he does would imply that his firing Reishi which isn't the case since The Cage would Light absorbed it. Either way, this match is invalid due to the Bleach revisions. Lille and Gerard are gonna get their Regenerationn upgraded and they'll be Sub Rel / Sub Rel+.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
There's more evidence of Lille not firing anything. Saying he does would imply that his firing Reishi which isn't the case since The Cage would Light absorbed it. Either way, this match is invalid due to the Bleach revisions. Lille and Gerard are gonna get their Regenerationn upgraded and they'll be Sub Rel / Sub Rel+.
Except literally in the sam chapter there is evidence of something the cage can not absorb unless you want to tell me that Yhwach auswhatever is nothing as well.

.... The Auswählen is natural that's why. It isn't made of Reishi like the energy based attacks in Bleach. The Auswählen is real light, we just don't accept it as real light because it bent a little. Again, if it were Reishi based the Cage of Light would have negged it. Also the vapor argument doesn't hold up either, Lille shot Shunsui in the foot and no vapor was made. This can likely just be Kubo with his inconsistent art again ( A very common case in Bleach . ) furthermore as I said this match in invalid regardless. After the upgrades get applied Obito isn't tagging Lille anytime soon.

I mean Obito is probably sub relavistic considering his speed come from EMS Sasuke who is OOM slower than Juubito but we just dont have any calcs for him.

My point is EMS Sasuke is about mach 3000+ Juubito's speed is >>>>>>> EMS Sasuke.

sub-relav starts at mach 8800+

We don't scale like that, WeeklyBattles tried the same thing with Ryuko from Kill La Kill and it got denied. Juubito being faster than EMS Sasuke would put him above mach 3000+ by an uncertain amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back