• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Jübito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually based on that fact I vote for Obito via genjutsu. The TSBs might also be able to get past the X-axis intang so Obito also via one shotting.

Yeah he dies not use it first in character I know that but if he realizes the fact that he can not hurt him physically he eventually would Obito is not an idiot.

About TSBs yeah we know the X-axis simply creates a whole to the target and that is my issue. If it simply hit the target without creating a whole between materials I would say it would get past TSBs but it clearly has a vector. It does nto fire a bullet but probably is some instant attack I believe the TSbs would null the attack.

Why are we assuming Obito would live lone enough to use genjutsu?

Trompete would work in the sense obito does not know the range and it activates the seconds Lille blows the horn so he wouldnt know where to dodge and he won't know when it's activated.

Plus Lille is no stranger to the concept of "spamming"

It also carries the properties of X-Axis yet again

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Unless it has feats of getting through spacial Intangibility it isn't bypassing the X-Axis.
Fact is we dont know how X-axis works, and it depends entirely on how you believe it works for you to say it literally bypasses all barriers(a great NLF). We have seen it bypass only none magical barriers. So do we assume it bypasses energy based barriers. Then TSB is meant to defend against any energy based attack(verse equalised). It then becomes does X-axis use Lille Barro energy to create these holes? If yes TSB blocks if not TSB prob does not block.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Why are we assuming Obito would live lone enough to use genjutsu?
Trompete would work in the sense obito does not know the range and it activates the seconds Lille blows the horn so he wouldnt know where to dodge and he won't know when it's activated.

Plus Lille is no stranger to the concept of "spamming"

It also carries the properties of X-Axis yet again
We are assuming so because Lille Barro never uses his aoe attacks until much later. Also if TSB's bypass X-axis then even his intang would not work making genjutsu not needed. Also if TSBs do not bypass X-axis intag Obito is clever enough to use genjutsu.

I'm referring to the Intangibility of the X Axis, Lilles body. Not the attacks themselves. I'll let IMade handle that.

I'm referring to the Intangibility of the X Axis, Lilles body. Not the attacks themselves. I'll let IMade handle that.
Thats fine then. I am also more sure he can instang through attacks.

Ovy7 said:
Apparently, TSB can be affected by Kamui, so what does this changes here?
4qPAtRo
Difference is Kamui literally has no direction. Unlike X-axis. which has a place it come from and travels (instantly). Kamui literally spawns on point.

TSB has been said Over and over that it can't bypass something that is meant to bypass anything it hits,give it a rest

Again your assuming obito lives long enough to survive X-Axis barrages

And why are you assuming "dodging" is a convincing argument to him surviving?

Your talking as if The dodging speed of obito is god leagues above the x-axis

Again,Dodging is Not a concrete argument here.

Yomi Schwarz said:
TSB has been said Over and over that it can't bypass something that is meant to bypass anything it hits,give it a rest
Again your assuming obito lives long enough to survive X-Axis barrages

And why are you assuming "dodging" is a convincing argument to him surviving?

Your talking as if The dodging speed of obito is god leagues above the x-axis

Again,Dodging is Not a concrete argument here.
I am saying dodging at least a few hits Obito is not a dodging God but assuming that he would always be hit just because makes no sense dodging is an integral thing that has to be taken into account in every fight.

When has that even been said about TSBs dont make something up bring up a scan.

>If it simply hit the target without creating a whole between materials I would say it would get past TSBs but it clearly has a vector.

This is the opposite of X-Axis, there is nothing be fired and it has no travel. It simply just makes a hole in everything in front of it.

But yeah, Kamui has shown that TSB aren't infalliable and can be affected by things that ignore durability. X-Axis is similar in that regard so it should also just pass through easily. A TSB can null Ninjutsu that it physically touches, X-Axis doesn't physically touch since it just ignores.

A TSB wouldn't effect Lille and a TSB wouldn't stop the X-Axis given the properties and description of both.

Yomi Schwarz wrote:

when

and then how come TSB can touch limbo

You quite literally just admitted defeat here.

You admit to Obito not dodging every X-Axis.

Lille X-Axis's obito's head due to his nature as a sniper,One shot and its done doesn't matter if he dodges or not

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
>If it simply hit the target without creating a whole between materials I would say it would get past TSBs but it clearly has a vector.
This is the opposite of X-Axis, there is nothing be fired and it has no travel. It simply just makes a hole in everything in front of it.

But yeah, Kamui has shown that TSB aren't infalliable and can be affected by things that ignore durability. X-Axis is similar in that regard so it should also just pass through easily. A TSB can null Ninjutsu that it physically touches, X-Axis doesn't physically touch since it just ignores.

A TSB wouldn't effect Lille and a TSB wouldn't stop the X-Axis given the properties and description of both.
We literally dont know that X-axis was described waay too vaguely. As it does not fire a bullet. All was said is that it bypasses barriers inbetween the target.

Kamui is literally a rift in space at the position seen with no travelign in between, very unlike X-axis.

Yomi Schwarz said:
You quite literally just admitted defeat here.
You admit to Obito not dodging every X-Axis.

Lille X-Axis's obito's head due to his nature as a sniper,One shot and its done doesn't matter if he dodges or not
Again he sniped someone inthe head once out of every time. And in his strongest form he does not have his sniper.

Also saying Obito dodges everything would be an NLF like saying Lille barro can bypass anything.

And in the same picture collection it literally proves my point about TSB being able to block it. It calls it a transfer of power meaning something indeed travels between to spots. You literally convinced me that TSBs work...

Also it not being a bullet means nothing. It could be a missile and you would say it is not a bullet. Or it could be a laser. Not saying ti is either btw.

Rocker1189 said:
And in the same picture collection it literally proves my point about TSB being able to block it. It calls it a transfer of power meaning something indeed travels between to spots. You literally convinced me that TSBs work...

The top scan is referring to the Auswählen not the X Axis.

The top scan is referring to the Auswählen not the X Axis.
Auswahlen is the gun with the attack that bypasses defences right? Just like the X-axis unless there is some difference I am missing.

No the Auswählen is a beam of light Yhwach uses to steal powers from the Sternritter's. It happened during the previous page and Jugram is explaining it. Right after is when Lille describes his power, the X Axis.

Wow. I can tell you haven't read Bleach then... Let me collect my thoughts...
Actually I recently read all of Bleach there was a month gap when I had exams where I could not finish but I finished it a week ago.

No the Auswählen is a beam of light Yhwach uses to steal powers from the Sternritter's. It happened during the previous page and Jugram is explaining it. Right after is when Lille describes his power, the X Axis.
You are right but then Lille barro explains it in a way that makes it seem like they are essentially using the same style in his attacks.

You should reread it then, that's a pretty big mistake you made, man. Honestly, I'm being honest, I laughed reading that.
Would be great if you explained rather than make me reread Bleach because telling someone to go read is not a convincing argument. Glad you are entertained though.

No Lille just explains it as whenever he points the shit in front of him is instantly penetrated. The X Axis and the Auswählen are nothing alike.

Aushwalen is a transfer of power, Yhwach uses it take power from those with his blood in them and he can reapply it elsewhere. He used it to revive the Schutzstaffel after they were killed. Lille just got up and then used X-Axis seriously instead of firing Heilig Pfeil.

Even if I was wrong there was still no explanation except that it was not a bullet. He explains what his power is? But still not how it works (ofcourse unlike the good guys).

And TSBs are meant to null powers. Look if TSB was literally just a moving barrier thst was very strong I would have no issues with this.

I'm not Convinced X-Axis can get past TSB. I haven't read Bleach at all, but from what I can tell in those scans it's still a linear ability which uses an energy other than senjutsu.

I was so confused reading the begining of the thread (Because some of the descriptions for the power seem really weird and confusing) I thought Lille had some kind of Causality Manipulation.

My question is this: Does it have feats of bypassing power null?

It doesn't shoot anything that's the point of the X-Axis. How many times do we need to state this? Saying it shoots energy or a project is a baseless assumption. I'll explain it like this, Lille shoots at Obito, Obito blocks with a TSB, The X-Axis doesn't shoot anything it just "erases" it's pointing at. Power null wouldn't work simply because there's nothing to null.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back