• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Jübito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knightofannihilation666 said:
It doesn't shoot anything that's the point of the X-Axis. How many times do we need to state this? Saying it shoots energy or a project is a baseless assumption. I'll explain it like this, Lille shoots at Obito, Obito blocks with a TSB, The X-Axis doesn't shoot anything it just "erases" it's pointing at. Power null wouldn't work simply because there's nothing to null.
If it erases it something has to touch the barrier/shield to do that if not it would simply block it. That means there is in fact something to power null. Which is why there is this whole argument in the forst place.

That's objectively false, it doesn't need to touch. Nothing is being shot out, it isn't a projectile that needs to touch you in order to penetrate. That would imply that it's shooting a projectile which it isn't.

That's objectively false, it doesn't need to touch. Nothing is being shot out, it isn't a projectile that needs to touch you in order to
penetrate. That would imply that it's shooting a projectile which it isn't.
It is certainly firing something If not he would not say what is piercing your body. He would simply say the hole in your body is caused by, insert explanation here. Also he never confirms he is not firing a projectile (which simply makes it more obvious wen he is in his vollstanddig form and we can see light rays) but he is not firing a "bullet".

@Knight

It doesn't matter if it actually shoots anything. It's a linear ability. If it really erases everything it its path, he should have some degree of existence erasure on his profile.

There can't possibly be nothing to null because we see the effect of his power, so there has to be some kind of force exerted, whether physical or non-physical, both of which TSB nulls. Unless what you are saying has been stated in-canon, we can't assume those things.

Also somthing else that is weirdly ignored by Bleach fans it does not delete things nor is it spatial manipulation proven by the fact that the wooden stick used to block its shot was smoking clearly indicating that something is fired.

X-Axis bypass all then why did it fail to bypass here
IXPAYvE

bypass= passing through object without touch no? if so

yet it couldnt bypass this without touch ------------->

if X-Axis could realy bypass all then it should have able to bypass their zanpakuto without touch/destroying

The amount of headcanon here is ridiculous, now we're just starting to ignore things.

Lille literally describes the X-Axis as effortlessly penetrating whatever is in front of him. This visuals also back this up, furthermore there's nothing more he could be shooting. Unless you wanna claim its Reishi which it very clearly isn't. There aren't any other energies in Bleach that aren't Reishi. Lille isn't firing a bullet nor is he firing energy, ergo he isn't firing anything. Once again you guys are applying your own fanfic here in order to downplay. It isn't literally existence erasure it's just straight up durability negation.

Also what wooden stick? You mean the God Slayer Sword? Because that hard counters his ability.

Edit: No, you mean the weapons of the Royal guards. Lmao no, that isn't any indication that something is fired. Again unless you wanna argue its Reishi ( Which it isn't ) we cannot go assuming it's a projectile Lille shoots.

The amount of headcanon here is ridiculous, now we're just starting to ignore things.

Lille literally describes the X-Axis as effortlessly penetrating whatever is in front of him. This visuals also back this up, furthermore there's nothing more he could be shooting. Unless you wanna claim its Reishi which it very clearly isn't. There aren't any other energies in Bleach that aren't Reishi. Lille isn't firing a bullet nor is he firing energy, ergo he isn't firing anything. Once again you guys are applying your own fanfic here in order to downplay. It isn't literally existence erasure it's just straight up durability negation.

Also what wooden stick? You mean the God Slayer Sword? Because that hard counters his ability.
The visuals literally dont support that as I have provided.

Screaming headcanon shows nothing. They have been shot their wounds are smoking showing that something indeed hit them. Unless you are saying I made up those scans (I and you) provided with my head.

I know he does not fire a bullet which is support.

It is never stated what he does fire neither is it stated that he fired nothing at all.

It is durability negation no one is arguing it is not. But we dont know upt to one point since it has only be used on physical things.

X-Asis is basically a nope for any defenses that aren't either spatial or existential. TSB can't null something that just pierces it. Theres no projectile or force, just Lille pullimg the trigger and the target being pierced.

Already turned into Shitstorm.

130 replies.

This shit should be closed.There are CRT for both of these characters and their abilities can be changed a little.

SchroKatze said:
X-Asis is basically a nope for any defenses that aren't either spatial or existential. TSB can't null something that just pierces it. Theres no projectile or force, just Lille pullimg the trigger and the target being pierced.
Which I have dis proven from scans of the ability it self. There is no where it was stated to be spatial or existential manipilation and the fact that there is smoke indicates some kind of vaporisation instead.

This is spite in favour of Lille, nothing in Obitos arsenals can harm him meanwhile Lille could pretty much erase him or any parts of him in an instant literally.

I think you guys should make a thread or something. This Lille is the one that shoots blasts made out of light. In this case, there is a projectile that can be seen and dodged, but not blocked by normal means.

Exactly might point and even the regular shots indicate it has nothing to do with spatial or existence manipulation (see the smoke).

Burning Full Fingers said:
I think you guys should make a thread or something. This Lille is the one that shoots blasts made out of light. In this case, there is a projectile that can be seen and dodged, but not blocked by normal means.
Chicken lille for president.

Except you know people re actually questioning the x-axis rather than oh shit it instantly pierces anything (with zero actual feats).

If tsb blocks any ninjutsu, it blocks anything chakra based so in this fight that would be anything reishi based which the x axis is not so its not going to be blocked

Paul Frank said:
If tsb blocks any ninjutsu, it blocks anything chakra based so in this fight that would be anything reishi based which the x axis is not so its not going to be blocked
which it was never said to not be reishi based.

This is chicken lille.

So the attacks are basically Light beams that pierce through stuff. And that's it. Light.

Then TSBs can block it easily I have comfirmed that like 3 times here but people still say it bypasses the TSBs lol.

lille blows jubito to oblivion through hax without going into final form. this isnt much of a fight as long as they are in character. jubito has a tendency of standing still. while lille has a habit of going for insta kill. so, unless they know eavh others ability it ends in a frw seconds to a minute.

with knowledge, jubito might be able to run away for a while. but lille has no obligation to close the didtance. and lille can dodge. while lilles attacks are instant once he locks his target.

so lille takes this either low-dif or mid-low dif.

Once again.

This is the flamingo.

His attacks are light-based. Juubito ca dodge.

SchroKatze said:
Because TSB's have zero feats of resisting spatial/erasure stuff.
It is not spatial or erasure like I have proved with pictures above smoke/vapour is left.

@Ryoouken

lille blows jubito to oblivion through hax without going into final form. this isnt much of a fight as long as they are in character. jubito has a tendency of standing still. while lille has a habit of going for insta kill. so, unless they know eavh others ability it ends in a frw seconds to a minute.

with knowledge, jubito might be able to run away for a while. but lille has no obligation to close the didtance. and lille can dodge. while lilles attacks are instant once he locks his target.

so lille takes this either low-dif or mid-low dif.

And all of this is useless because Juubito has TSBs to block and null all of his attacks and he also has genjutsu to easily one shot Lille.

It is clear that you guys did not bother reading.

tsb is not going to help against hax. just like using kamui, obito can bypass anything. lille's attack will go through everything. so far, nothing has stopped it from happening. but things have been able to counter tsb.

lille cant die(without hax). jubito never used genjutsu. oh btw, all the sternritters can sense spiritual being. so far jubito has a soul(which he does), lille can sense him even if he is under genjutsu and counter. just like how yama countered aizen.

just because you cant agree with someones opinion, don act like a child. no one writes a paragraph without knowing about a character. if you dont agree, thats fine you dont have to.

Ryoouken wrote:
tsb is not going to help against hax. just like using kamui, obito can bypass

dont bring PIS feats to prove your point

AppleLord said:
Has Obito stopped spiritual light before? Who cares. Obito absorbs him with Rinnegan. Smh.
He can absorb souls and most likely light with his rinnengan.

Now that you say it, why wouldnt he be able to absorb Lille's attacks now that they are made of light with his rinnengan.

Ryoouken said:
tsb is not going to help against hax. just like using kamui, obito can bypass anything. lille's attack will go through everything. so far, nothing has stopped it from happening. but things have been able to counter tsb.
lille cant die(without hax). jubito never used genjutsu.

just because you cant agree with someones opinion, don act like a child. no one writes a paragraph without knowing about a character. if you dont agree, thats fine you dont hae to.
That is not how it works. It is an NLF to say that Lille can bypass anything just because he blew up a few buildings.

Juuito did not use genjutsu but he can use it. And was planning to do so anyway. He has the sharingan he can use it whenever he wants.

I did not say you did not know Lille but you clearly dont know Obito.

it was an example that hax has nevet been stopped. if obito says he can pass through things he can as long as the series shows he cant in certain circumstances.

similarly, as long as lille says his gun can penetrate anything and it cont be stopped.then it cant be stopped until we see that it can in their own verse. since lille's bullets were never stopped. saying it can be stopped is wrong.

if you want to say it can be stopped. give an instant where it was stopped. and then prove that jubito has the same sort of ability thus being able to stop it.

if its hard for someone to understand what hax is, that was the best way to make them understand.

1. i never said lille can bypass through anything. his gun can penetrate through anything. if you want to say otherwise, show instances where it was stopped.

2.point is, he didnt use it. and vleach vwrse has the ability to sense spiritual energy and thus as long as obito has spiritual powers lille can still sense him while being inside genjutsu. just like how yamamoto ditected aizen. btw aizens ability surpasses sharingan abilities.

3.i do know more about jubito/obito than i do about lille because i watvhed naruto anime more times than i read bleavh last arc. so again, what i said still applies. you are saying i dont know because you cant agree. which is a childish thing to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back