• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Jübito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ren Nightray said:
First thing first OP didn't equalize the series.
And second thing is verse equalization gives a nerf for Bleach characters because otherwise they can easily Reiatsu Crush any human be it from Naruto or One Piece or whatever you say.

Even if you equalize the verse, you should also ignore the Genjutsu otherwise while Bleach characters getting nerfed, Naruto characters would have a buff for anyone in Bleach.
verse equalisation is automatic it is part of the Standard battle assumptions so that the OP does not have to say it.

This whole thread is pure cheese, I still don't know how Lille's ability works. One second it shoots light, then the next second he has some kind of spatial manipulation or existance erasure.

Ren Nightray said:
Yeah since they have NO REIATSU they are just normal humans also.
>Normal humans

>God tiers are alien gods eating the energy of planets, demigod half aliens magical battlemages and reincarnations of the souls of demigod half aliens magical battlemages empowered by a god

Ren Nightray said:
I'm saying they have no Reiatsu but you are saying they have CHAKRA LMAO.

Even Saitama who is 5-B have no reiatsu in him so who is Juubito huh ?
So you are saying Saitama would get reiatsu crushed?

Goku?

Magnus from WH40K?

Lmao new NLFs.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
>Normal humans

>God tiers are alien gods eating the energy of planets, demigod half aliens magical battlemages and reincarnations of the souls of demigod half aliens magical battlemages empowered by a god
Man are you kidding me? please say you are.

You can be 5-A in physical world but since your soul is still a human's soul and has no reiatsu it just means you get crushed before any Bleach character.

Ren Nightray said:
In Naruto vs Bleach matches both Genjutsu and Reiatsu Crush is ignored.
Otherwise Bleach characters easily Reiatsu Crush any Naruto character.

So Genjutsu is non factor here to begin with.
False. It'll actually be the reverse. To be technical, Juubito would reiatsu crush Even Bleach God tiers.

In the context of Naruto, they're all human besides the Outsutsuki clan members, Even the Hyuga who are descendants of them are clearly reduced to being a human. Including the Uchiha clan and others.

Frantzy12 said:
In the context of Naruto, they're all human besides the Outsutsuki clan members, Even the Hyuga who are descendants of them are clearly reduced to being a human. Including the Uchiha clan and others.
Humans with chakra which is a mix of spiritual energy and natural energy mind you without verse equalisation they probabaly still dont get crushed.

Ren Nightray said:
Man are you kidding me? please say you are.

You can be 5-A in physical world but since your soul is still a human's soul and has no reiatsu it just means you get crushed before any Bleach character.
What? You know that naruto and sasuke are the reincanations of Indra and Ashura right?

No, an unseated offer cannot do this, we haven't even seen that in the actual Series. Only people comparable to Aizen can logically do it and Captain class shinigami, they even wear limiters in the Human world to avoid this from happening.

So people from Naruto has the same amount of Reiatsu as their Chakra and people from Dragon Ball has the same amount of Reiatsu as their Ki.

New Soul King Lord Zen-o please have mercy on Soul Society.

@final order Kakashi ambushed that guy and he is leagues above that nameless fodder..where you trying to prove my point or what

Do you think Juubito is coming up to Lille face like that without getting his eyes pierced? redundant

show me scans of genjutsu winning battles between two equals and of it controlling the sixth sense..then I concede about genjutsu..

@Rocker

Those who can't answer simple questions should really not be talking..so please don't repeat your bs till you have a legit answer.. Like cotton candy please..just don't

Frantzy12 said:
Stop being a god damn cry baby dude , if it wasn't for verse equalization their souls get crushed lol.
So much salt in here feels like im on comicvine.
Oh...ladies and gentlemen, we have an idiot who knows nothing about Naruto talking out of his ass here. Watchout for migranes.

Frantzy12 said:
No, an unseated offer cannot do this, we haven't even seen that in the actual Series. Only people comparable to Aizen can logically do it and Captain class shinigami, they even wear limiters in the Human world to avoid this from happening.
So you are really saying that captain class and above with no verse equalisation can reiatsu crush Goku? wow.

Rocker1189 said:
So you are really saying that captain class and above with no verse equalisation can reiatsu crush Goku? wow.
Of course they can't . Goku is the strongest shinigami out there with the biggest reiatsu ever.

Derail it a lil more.

Frantzy12 said:
Stop being a god damn cry baby dude , if it wasn't for verse equalization their souls get crushed lol.
So much salt in here feels like im on comicvine.
Bleach>God emperror of mankind+xeno goku

Zzsax said:
@Rocker

Those who can't answer simple questions should really not be talking..so please don't repeat your bs till you have a legit answer.. Like cotton candy please..just don't
Those who can not understand simple answers should shut their traps and not show up in public you either bring arguments or shut up, insulting others just because you disagree with them is childish as hell.

and on that note I chose Pachi's answer which is light now get off my back.

This thread seems to be out of control, and will be closed.

For the future, please remember that this is supposed to be a well-behaved wiki, in which we try our best to be polite and patient towards each other. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back