• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Jübito

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I know that but we know that he is much much faster than EMS Sasuke even if by an uncertain amount. It would literally be something like at least 3 times faster.

No one said its calc stacking now that lightning speed is used.

They said it only when Ays speed was used to calc it.

And even then only Tata mentioned it(Out of calc group members).

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Blatant calc stacking as pointed out by everyone in the blog
Only when using Ay speed when using lightning speed it is not calc stacking.

Especially with Kage likely getting sub-relavistic speed from intercepting metoers in The Last.

Make a thread, get it accepted and we'll talk. For now Juubito is only above Mach 3000 + by an uncertain amount. Only way he's not getting blitzed is if the A calc gets accepted and I doubt it will.

My only point was that Juubito would not get blitzed. Sigh...it is not like it matters anyway speed would likely be equalized if this was to continue.

ShrekAlmighty said:
For now Lille is significantly slower than Obito so that applies to you aswell.

False, our Sub Rel calc is already accepted. We just need to apply the edits to the profiles but we're focusing on others things at the moment. Point is Lille is Sub Rel, his profile just needs updating.

PaChi2 said:
"2) no material is shot in x-axis,hikifune cage was hit by base Lille who fired helig pfiel without using his schrift.."

Its highly implied that he indeed was using the Axis when Gerard tells him that its a disgrace for the axis that it cannot penetrate through the cage.

he wasn't using the x-axis,Gerard was mocking his schrift as a wholle,not the bullet he just shot ...look before he activated his schrift and apparently the true power which they weren't allowed to use prior... he shot physical visible moving reishi bullets.,which the cage absorbed, nimaiya was able to physically slice with his sword .after auswalen ressurection he shot nothing..this is backed up by Lille statement("no bullet is shot ")visuals(which were different from before) and fact that he one-shotted same Nimaiya before he even knew what hit him .(same nimaiya who intercepted a visible bullet earlier)

Why is this is so hard to understand,its clear as day...calling out the smoke is just reaching...considering there are almost a dozen incident that support spatial erasure...

Besides the smoke might be dramatic/visual effect .like the "air dust"they kick-up when fighting in the sky or perhaps.. spatial manipulation is not exactly, law of physics-ish, but having part molecules of an object forcefully ripped out of space is supposed to have a sort of rxn..no? Point is you cant use one incident/phenomenon to call bull on the rest,that doesn't work in arguments.

Except it was not just once but several times and it was never stated to be spatial? The spatial or erasure thing is literaly just made up by people when he never mentioned it was either of those things.

Also as far as I know I never remeber any "air dust" that they kick up.

And if they did the air dust could be reishi.

Also it has never been used on any magical barriers as far as I remember. Especially once that specifically null attacks.

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Lille_Barro

Read his powers and abilities here. Again the vapor argument is extremely moot due to Kubo's inconsistent art style. He shot Shunsui multiple times later on and no smoke or vapor could be seen.
Really a wiki is where you get info from? I am pretty damn sure that using the wiki for evidence is completely moot. Not to mention there is a consistent number of times there are left overs. Pieces of buildings, dust , smoke. It is done nearly every time. The actual inconsistent thing is when there is nothing at all.

Rocker1189 said:
We have countered everyone single pne of those points and no nothing shows that x-axis is spatial manipulation, in fact visuals go against that as places it shoots are smoking simple.
You countered with head canon not manga feats or statement.. If my points were also head canon, that will be fine but they are not..

As it stands manga feats/statements>>>>>> are oh so greater >>than head canon. So you can reply with manga feats when ready.

Zzsax said:
You countered with head canon not manga feats or statement.. If my points were also head canon, that will be fine but they are not..

As it stands manga feats/statements>>>>>> are oh so greater >>than head canon. So you can reply with manga feats when ready.
Oh so the scans I provided above are head canon, alright then. Glad to know my mind can draw.

Also please bring me the statements that it is spatial manipulation or erasure I would love to see them because funnily enough the main reason we are having this argument is that there is none.

Also you talk about feats and statement and expect me to believe that his X-axis with no feats of ever pirecing even a magic barrier can pierce a power nulling magic barrier lol yeah no.

PaChi2 said:
Lille's intangibility has been nulled before. So that's that.

Via certain moves. Certain moves that Obito does not have. This argument is incredibly flawed and is the equivalent of me saying "People have touched the TSB so there's that."

Via certain moves. Certain moves that Obito does not have. This argument is incredibly flawed and is the equivalent of me saying "People have touched the TSB so there's that."

Its not an argument.

Im not voting. Im not rooting for Juubito. And yes, TSBs have been touched before.

Shadowbokunoohboy

PaChi2 I don't think you understand the context here. The TSB has been touched before because the characters that have done have that ability. Same with Shunsui's Bankai effecting Lilles Intangibility.

PaChi2 I don't think you understand the context here. The TSB has been touched before because the characters that have done have that ability. Same with Shunsui's Bankai effecting Lilles Intangibility.
What part of Im not arguing is difficult to understand. Im fully aware of the context.

Yes knight is right in both cases. I dont really think Obito has the ability to actually touch Lille even thoguh I believe he can block the attack.

Rocker1189 said:
Yes knight is right in both cases. I dont really think Obito has the ability to actually touch Lille even thoguh I believe he can block the attack.

I mean, Im not saying obito can touch lille or block the attack, but if he can do one, he can do the other. Lille is literally made of what he uses to attack.

The thing is I literally dont know how the intang itself works people say it is the same as X-axis a lot of people say it is not I did argue above that I could see TSBs touching him but that is a whole other shit sotrm that I can not be bothered to go on about. So genjtusu is just an easy way out.

That's completely false. Lille isn't a Logia, his Intangibility is Spatial. Pachi stop using your fanfic
Sigh.

Really. Im out. Lille uses Light imbued with The Axis to attack. If obito can block The Axis, he should be able to bypass Lille's intangibility with the axis because they are literally the same technique.

Anyway, I dont know why you think I called him logia but okay.

Sigh

Good, we don't need another pseudo Bleach expert. Lille uses Light imbued with the X-Axis to attack with, his Intangibility is different as seen with Shunsui and Nano. You can be dismissed.

Lille X-Axis has nothing to do with spatial.....at all. If you looks at the Intangibility page, Lille Intangibility is categorized as Immaterial, not spatial. X-Axis as offense is simply Durability Negation attack, nothing more nothing less.

Oh, both at their peaks means that Lille in his chicken form, he trumpet Obito into oblivion eventually, not that it's really needed.

Except I dont believe that trompete is getting past TSBs it would be nulled. I swear people are just going back round to arguments that were debunked replies ago.

Rocker1189 said:
Except I dont believe that trompete is getting past TSBs it would be nulled. I swear people are just going back round to arguments that were debunked replies ago.
No.

stop treating TSBs as the flawless shield they are not.

They can be broken with sheer force. They can be bypassed by Kamui and space-time hax (minato took one and teleported it away).

The likelyhood of X-The Axis bypassing TSBs is 9,5/10

Rocker1189 said:
it is just aoe x-axis it can easily. or just absorb with rinnengan both a fine.
Absorbing with the rinnengan might be a possibility, but Juubito doesnt use absorption in character because he is resistant to normal ninjutsu.

PaChi2 said:
No.

stop treating TSBs as the flawless shield they are not.

They can be broken with sheer force. They can be bypassed by Kamui and space-time hax (minato took one and teleported it away).

The likelyhood of X-The Axis bypassing TSBs is 9,5/10
completely wrong. Never did I treat them like flawless shields. X-axis is being treated like a flawlwss attack. Also yes it was broken by a dimensional attack. Guess what? X-axis is not one.

They have only be broken by people with Sage of six paths powers which specifically sre not affected by it.

They can probabaly be broken by someon stronger which Lille is not in fact he is oom weaker.

And of cousre thet means your 9.5/10 head canon is also wrong.

>Completely wrong.

I guess minato is > juudara and half-death Kakashi too? Because they both affected TSBs?

Minato is a reanimation and the TSBs have a 70 meter range before they stop working he tanked it and tped before it was able to do anything to him. where is then turned to dust. Dont avoid the context.

And why is minato even brought into this literally has nothing to do with X-axis or Lille barro in general.

PaChi2 wrote
hey can be broken with sheer force

if u have senjutsu yes otherwise no

They can be bypassed by Kamui and space-time hax

PIS

(minato took one and teleported it away)

1.he teleported himself when TSB touching his body and

its PIS edo cant touch TSB yet he touched it(edo touching = PIS)

just my opinon so dont kill me lol

honestly the space time hax is probably not PIS considering how it worked. Edo minato touching i probably PIS but you could attribute it to his speed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back