• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Jübito

Status
Not open for further replies.
>you just dont know what your talking about to be honest lol.

Man I regret making those Respect Threads for Naruto if I never knew what I was talking about. Why do you have to be hostile and throw out petty insults immediately on my first comment?

>Sasuke has never used Izangi.

Thank you for agreeing that it's not automatic then, if it was then Sasuke's would have activated.

>whats the point of Obito using izangi when getting hit by kaguya when he cant regan his eyes.

Because Izanagi only cost 1 eye and Obito had 2 eyes right there. He could have saved Kakashi and saved himself if it was automatic.

Here are some scans to disprove you:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SDADMVWxN...4FP-QXcemHjFMl7et7jpOwCHM/s16000/0478-012.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-A5Eh_i4Vk...h-_6HPbski0NrxFaE_S_ZwCHM/s16000/0478-013.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gGMmNyMqP...akK4fSig1J1dMxHnREku9QCHM/s16000/0478-014.png

It's not automatic.

as soon as the user dies the jutsu works automatically if they havent given it a time delay. Thats all i have say tbh. The seals were used to activate the technique and once it did it wouldnt stop working until he lost all his eyes. He only had to make the hand seals one time for it to activate because he has all those eyes. THat only applies to Danzo tho

sasuke doesnt know ******* izangi bruh what he got to do with anything. You showed him doing seals only one time in those scans bruh and two of them showed him doing no seals. I went and watch the anime fight and he didnt make anymore seals even when his eyes were closing. Also you misinterepted everything i said above. I said it works automatically when the user dies except when they have a time delay set in their eye. Last you dont have to make seals all the time to cast jutsus. Madara didnt make a seal when he cast his izangi same for Obito when he used izangi against Konan he made no seals lmao and he only one arm and still cast it without making seals. I dont know why the hell you keep bringing up Sasuke, he doesnt have izangi. Last why would obito use it against kaguya when he wanted to save kakashi. If he had used it kakashi would have died cause the ash killing bone would have hit him. Obito using it still would have died since kaguya was inted to kill him if he had appeared out of no where again.

Well even if Sasuke doesn't know, you said it was automatic if one receives a fatal injury. Sasuke has Izanagi since he had Senju and Uchiha powers at the time, yet it did not activate.

I also I showed him doing the seals two times. The first link he does the seals, the second link he says he can't do the seals in time (meaning he has to do them to do Izanagi), and the third link he does the seals. I don't know how you didn't see this, perhaps you skimmed it? Right here you would ask: "Then why didn't he make seals the other time?" And my answer would be that it was done off screen. I don't think Kishimoto would want to draw it every single time since he already made a point that seals had to be done and Danzo admitted to seals needing to be done to use it.

It's true you don't have to make seals all the time for some Jutsu, but since seals are shown to be a precursory for Izanagi, this means it's not automatic, a concious effort must be made to use Izanagi. It's proven to be not automatic by feats.

As for Madara and the time delay, Madara actually had to implant it beforehand similar to what Itachi did to Sasuke's eyes and Shisui's eyes in order for that time delay on death: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rjnAFj5Ib...67VntYFGj1tSUKwD32M3LQCHM/s16000/0681-013.png

Again proving it's not automatic given a concious effort must be made beforehand to use it even with the time delay.

I keep bringing up Sasuke because you kept saying it was automatic and that it would activate on a fatal injury. Here, your own words: "Izangi literally works automatically when the user takes fatal damage or even when they die it can be used a time delay jutsu which brings them back to life depending on how long the caster wants to wait."

As I have shown through numerous scans, Izanagi must be prepared beforehand, it's not automatic.

Now, for Obito against Kaguya, I bring this up because if Obito had an automatic (or a brain to use it all) Izanagi, then Obito would have lost one Sharingan to save his own life and saved Kakashi's life by using the Kamui of the other Sharingan to teleport Kaguya's Ash Bone from hitting Kakashi.

Edit: Also, please turn down your tone. This is the second time you've become so angered towards me. I've done nothing but respond in a properly formatted and fine manner with scans and explanations to every point.

Only problem with that is Obito was dying due to the removal of the Tail beasts anyway. Even if he saved himself he would have died again moments later. And if he did it again he would have died a third time. Get me?

Also actually I dont believe that Lille Barro can shoot through the TSBs. Since the TSBs quite literally cancel out attacks. I belive they would stop Lille Barros shots. Then I vote Obito via genjutsu. Also are people forgetting Obito can regenerate? Lille Barro has no way to kill him.

So much for dying when he was capable of using Kamui and giving Kakashi so much So6P Chakra he could manifest a Perfect Susano'o and use So6P Jutsus.

It doesn't matter if he was dying all this time, the point is that Obito could have prolonged his death at this important moment and assisted everyone right after if he had an "automatic Izanagi that activates upon a fatal injury".

Edit: Shouldn't the Izanagi have removed the fact he was dying due to the removal of the Tailed Beast anyways? Madara was literally able to come back from death perfectly fine after his Izanagi activated when he had been dead for a while since Tobirama did experiments on his body and he was given a burial. This counter-argument falls on itself due to canon events of previous Izanagi usage. All negative traits are said to be removed and only positives remain.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
So much for dying when he was capable of using Kamui and giving Kakashi so much So6P Chakra he could manifest a Perfect Susano'o and use So6P Jutsus.
It doesn't matter if he was dying all this time, the point is that Obito could have prolonged his death at this important moment and assisted everyone right after if he had an "automatic Izanagi that activates upon a fatal injury".
I really dont care about this point I dont know if he can use it without activation or not my others points still stand. All I was saying is he was dying anyway. Obito has regen, He has genjutsu, And he has TSBs. Even if TSBS dont work Lill Barro can not destroy his whole body making his attacks unable to kill Obito.

Nah, the X-axis would ignore the defense. I think that if Obito can survive the initial barrage like Shunsui did, while figuring out that Lille is hard to hit by normal means, he'd win.

But I dunno if that will happen. If he uses Izanagi, he loses his only shot of taking Lille out.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Nah, the X-axis would ignore the defense. I think that if Obito can survive the initial barrage like Shunsui did, while figuring out that Lille is hard to hit by normal means, he'd win.
But I dunno if that will happen. If he uses Izanagi, he loses his only shot of taking Lille out.
He would not need to his regen is fast enough, If Lille Barro atatcks him and waits (as he does in character Obito would def win out via genjutsu.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I get what you mean, but the light blasts are supposed to have the same piercing property of the normal X-axis.
I know they do. But they only make it easier for Obito since they are more obvious.

His regen isn't enough to regenerate damage done to the brain. Judging from the profile he only has Low Mid which Lille can easily bypass.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
His regen isn't enough to regenerate damage done to the brain. Judging from the profile he only has Low Mid which Lille can easily bypass.
It doe snot matter that Lille can bypass it. He still can not kill Obito since Obito would simply regen from it.

You guys have proved that Lillel Baroo can hurt him (as is expected), it is debatable that he can get past TSBs. Now you have to prove he can actually kill him. Remeber Obito can still move even if you shoot his heart or vital organs.

.... Rocker you'd need mid levels of Regenerationn to regenerate damage done to the brain. Not Low Mid, Low Mid is regenerating limbs and organs such as the heart and lungs. Refer to our Regenerationn page.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
.... Rocker you'd need mid levels of Regenerationn to regenerate damage done to the brain. Not Low Mid, Low Mid is regenerating limbs and organs such as the heart and lungs. Refer to our Regenerationn page.
Yes to the brain, and how in character is Lille Barro to instantly oneshot Obito's head.

And if you read my comments I literally said hearts and vital organs , though I probably shoud have excluded brain.

Sabaki No Komyo carries the properties of the X-Axis in a ray of light capable of obliterating a huge area (though not as big as trompette)

If Lille were to use that then Low-Mid would mean nothing since no trace of obito would have been left.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Sabaki No Komyo carries the properties of the X-Axis in a ray of light capable of obliterating a huge area (though not as big as trompette)
If Lille were to use that then Low-Mid would mean nothing since no trace of obito would have been left.
Yeah but this time iirc they are visible allwoing Obito to actually dodge.

so some people saying TSB cant null Lol

u guys still not tired of bleach vs naruto

this never ends well

It's not "how in character is Lille Barro to instantly oneshot Obito's head", it's how in character is it for Obito to fire in his opponent's general direction given his AoE. The X-Axis more than covers a whole person's body. It can range from city blocks to multiple city blocks. Which is why the regen was ignored from the start and Astral was saying that Obito could get through with Izanagi.

It's not "how in character is Lille Barro to instnatly oneshot Obito's head", it's how in character is it for Obito to fire in his opponent's general direction given his AoE. The X-Axis more than covers a whole person's body. It can range from city blocks to multiple city blocks.
That is only is his strongest form where his attacks are visible allwoing abotio to dodge them. I dont know if you guys understand that Obito is not forced to tank anything. No the regen was ignored because people forgot and people usually forget that Naruto characters have regen since the prefer to dodge attacks. That is why.

@Rocker

That's what trompete is for.

Trompete is basically X-Axis that can blow a Hole through an entire city.

I like they way everyone assumes that Obito would just stand there. Also if Trompete releases a wave then Obito TSBs can def block it.

If I'm counting right.

It's 7-2 (Lille lead,Counting only those who blatantly said they would vote for a character)

Grace Period.

Lille's strongest form is what we are using and those attacks still carrying the property of the X-Axis effect, instant and bypassing durability. Obito isn't forced to tank everything, no one is saying that, it's that he can't tank anything and it's going to cover his whole person which nulls his regen from taking effect.

Lille's strongest form is what we are using and those attacks still carrying the property of the X-Axis effect, instant and bypassing durability. Obito isn't forced to tank everything, no one is saying that, it's that he can't tank anything and it's going to cover his whole person which nulls his regen from taking effect.
I am going to be honest I am still not convinced that TSBs would not be able to null the attacks but I cant be bothered to argue it enough so I guess Obito loses this one. I actually did not think those other attacks were istant. And considering he took a while to use them against someone like Shunsui I really do not think he would beat Obito with them in time for Obito to use genjutsu.

By the way, Grace Period started 4 hours ago when it was 7 for Lille against Obito's 1. Right now it's 9 to 2 (I'm not sure if Burning has voted for Lille or if Rocker has for Obito).

Rocker1189 said:
I am going to be honest I am still not convinced that TSBs would not be able to null the attacks but I cant be bothered to argue it enough so I guess Obito loses this one. I actually did not think those other attacks were istant. And considering he took a while to use them against someone like Shunsui I really do not think he would beat Obito with them in time for Obito to use genjutsu.
Your issue here is a few things, the TSB wouldn't null the X-Axis as it just passes through it given the X-Axis property of ignoring anything in the way and how TSB work. The attacks of Lille in this form have the X-Axis in them, the instant and durability ignoring effect. And finally Jubito using Genjutsu would probably never happen given the guy doesn't use his Sharingan ever after becoming the Juubi Jinchuriki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back