• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobsican

He/Him
Battle for strongest non-smurf Low 1-C

Speed equalized, both at Low 1-C

Chaos

Sora

EeK2wisXsAIDG9B.png
Sora_03_KHIII.png

I'd have to ask if Chaos' High-Godly is combat applicable

Last edited:
i believe Bob know i'm fate fan so he want to troll me

I'd have to ask if Chaos' High-Godly is combat applicable
Anyway, Chaos upscaled from Machine Gods so yes, but Chaos is almost featless so it is very hard to argue for. Anyway aside from the notorious infinite layers hax, due to Chaos upscaled from Machine Gods, the ship is at least have two digits layer in hax

Lmao so we were always lied to?
Not entirely, it was accepted that they have layers, but the number of layers was never accepted which makes said layers impossible to use in a versus debate. Until a proper revision is made, that would make them one or two layers above baseline at best and nothing more.
It might change in the future, but considering how massive the verse is it will take a while (possibly years) to make an actual and complete revision for the hax layers.

Regarding the wincons, Sora have Sealing which would be the most immediate wincon I can think of for him. Howewer, for Chaos I have no idea since I am not really knowledgeable about the Nasuverse in it's entirety.
I also believe it's important to say that Sora have more than 27 hax layers as accepted here, which would put him higher than Chaos at the moment.

that would make them one or two layers above baseline at best and nothing more
Nope, baseline is Magecraft haxes, and Magecraft hax already have many layers, Authority is vastly above Magecraft and Chaos is way above Machine Gods as Machine Gods Authority is just small fragments of its full Authority. Like i said, even without proper revision, the layer alone is two digit number, at least over 20 layers, from what i could remember

Nope, baseline is Magecraft haxes, and Magecraft hax already have many layers, Authority is vastly above Magecraft and Chaos is way above Machine Gods as Machine Gods Authority is just small fragments of its full Authority. Like i said, even without proper revision, the layer alone is two digit number, at least over 20 layers, from what i could remember
If it's not accepted then it's unusable.

Well, i pretty sure Chaos first move is using his NP, World Discipline Keraunos, a AOE attack of the size of the planet, that destroy everything in a Conceptual level.

Chaos kinda negs considering he's vastly superior to all the low 1C gods including freaking Zeus.

what are the wincons for both characters?

also which form is being used for sora?
That's being discussed right now

Do you mean key? If so, per SBA it's the strongest within the tier specified by the OP, so the KHIII one

Otherwise, Sora can change between any Formchange on the fly, so that doesn't really matter

Is the upscaling quantificable in proper multipliers? Otherwise it's just unquantifiable (thus negligible) and we can't make up values on the spot, as much Statistics Amplification doesn't have an inherent multiplier value.

Can Sora even interact with Chaos?
As for this, I presume you mean out of the size? Well, the page right now just says an "Unknown" Large Size, so we'd be obligated to go for the low-end that'd be type 0 here, as much characters that are a certain tier without further detail are just deemed baseline.

And Sora has more than sufficient range for that, let alone planetary range with magic, and full cosmological 6-D range with the X-Blade. And he has true flight, so the area of SBA being destroyed doesn't affect him, especially as he more than resists EE.

Last edited:
As for this, I presume you mean out of the size?
Sora cutting buildings is so cool.

Anyway, Interact with Chaos is hard, because he distort space and time between himself and the opponent, making the distance Infinite, and make them go to different directions while trying to Go forward.

Is the upscaling quantificable in proper multipliers? Otherwise it's just unquantifiable (thus negligible) and we can't make up values on the spot, as much Statistics Amplification doesn't have an inherent multiplier value.

As for this, I presume you mean out of the size? Well, the page right now just says an "Unknown" Large Size, so we'd be obligated to go for the low-end that'd be type 0 here, as much characters that are a certain tier without further detail are just deemed baseline.

And Sora has more than sufficient range for that, let alone planetary range with magic, and full cosmological 6-D range with the X-Blade. And he has true flight, so the area of SBA being destroyed doesn't affect him, especially as he more than resists EE.
What I mean is, Chaos is beyond even Nonexistence. How can Sora interact with that?

Uh... the comparison to "hundreds of millions of Excaliburs" appears to just be on regards of heat, not of overall power (aka, AP), and considering we're on tier 1 that's thus overall unquantificable, respectively, especially with how Excalibur here can wildly vary in tier.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what Chaos has, but Sora can just send Chaos to Quadratum after deleting him with the X-Blade

I'm not sure what Chaos has, but Sora can just send Chaos to Quadratum after deleting him with the X-Blade
Why Sora have acess to the X-Blade?
Uh... the comparison to "hundreds of millions of Excaliburs" appears to just be on regards of heat, not of overall power (aka, AP)
Is refering the energy output actually.

Anyway, Chaos first move would be probally be firing a energy heat rays arrows attack at Sora, because is the first thing he does when appearing, and if that fails, he uses his Noble Phantasm, that Sora don't have much answers to.

Back