• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well.
Because of how big Chaos, he can't exactly perceive people, so he stay put there just charging his World ending attack. He never used this abilities, because he was never in combat with anyone in the first place

But when he is able to perceive danger to his plans, he immediality fires a attack at Musashi, which the Nemos have to intercepet, and before he could do anything else, Musashi cuts the space rift so he Go back to where he was.

So, due to SBA, he would use all his abilities at Sora to win this.
Uh... the page just mentions Large Size without mentioning the type, so I'd have to question the size in the first place.
Erradicating threats to what he wants and "combat" aren't far from each other...

Chaos seemingly just used normal attacks over spamming hax, so uh... I can concede on Chaos not being passive here should Sora get close or similar, but I wouldn't claim Chaos abuses a lot of hax as you claim, unless they're inherent attributes of his attacks, which is unlikely given a good portion of the relevant hax is described as separate from attacks.

SBA on this regard only heavily encourages both characters fight each other, they'll still be in character, hence the above.

Ok, i still think Chaos have more chances to attack him trought.
As you may already know, Sora is quite skilled and can still manage for a good while on omnidirectional danmakus and spatial distortions.

Is not Chaos doing the Countdown, in the place where the characters during the story, there is a Shrine that are connected to the Gods, which is warning what Chaos is doing.

Is not Chaos that does the Countdown, but a machine there.
Oh, I see, fine then, athough per SBA both fighters are 4 kilometers apart, so Sora wouldn't have that much difficulty reaching Chaos.

And how exactly that negs Chaos Perception and Sense Manipulation?
Oh, nevermind, I thought this stuff was more limited.
However, refer back to my other point of this kind of hax not being in-character for Chaos.

But can he affect the concept of defense? Like, can Sora affect someone defending themself with concepts?
Because the Conceptual Manipulation you can't manipulate things that you never shown to manipulate.

Which he can't, due to not being able to harm his harm him, aphroach him or Neg his Immortaly.
Invulnerability is still limited on up to what it has shown to defend against, so uh... merely having more layered concept manip and so on would bypass it, I'm afraid.

Uh... the page just mentions Large Size without mentioning the type, so I'd have to question the size in the first place.
Since i din't create the page, i can only do a educated guess, but is probally because he never seen his Full body, we only see his eyes peeking from a rift in space. So, since we never seen his Full size, the only option would put in Unknown size i think.

The page says
a megastructure built by a sentient civilization in a distant stellar system by using the core of a star

So he should be bigger than a Star more or less, but we just see his eye, not his while body to make a actual deduction of his size.
Erradicating threats to what he wants and "combat" aren't far from each other...

Chaos seemingly just used normal attacks over spamming hax, so uh... I can concede on Chaos not being passive here should Sora get close or similar, but I wouldn't claim Chaos abuses a lot of hax as you claim, unless they're inherent attributes of his attacks, which is unlikely given a good portion of the relevant hax is described as separate from attacks.
Well, i would't say he would he use his hax immediality, but If he see that spamming lazers inst working, he would most likely use the rest of his abilities.
As you may already know, Sora is quite skilled and can still manage for a good while on omnidirectional danmakus and spatial distortions.
s
His NP is still a AoE planetary range, so i think he can still hit him even Sora being that skilled.
Oh, I see, fine then, athough per SBA both fighters are 4 kilometers apart, so Sora wouldn't have that much difficulty reaching Chaos.
Chaos also spartialy distort the distance between his opponents, making Infinite and just messing with direction, so If they try to go forward, they go backwards, or making they go left or right, so he would have a difficulty time reaching him.
Well, that's is a way to bypass being telerportion, so is Fine.
Invulnerability is still limited on up to what it has shown to defend against, so uh... merely having more layered concept manip and so on would bypass it, I'm afraid.
Ah, It seems to work against physical attacks pretty sure, so Sora could probally attack him.
Not sure If he the sufficient AP, but ok.

Arguing serves as mini bump, so i think i can continue.

Back