• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why Sora have acess to the X-Blade?
He never lost it as far we know after KHIII, namely as this X-Blade wasn't destroyed like the rest.

Is refering the energy output actually.
Hmmm... if you say so, although this doesn't change much as Excalibur in itself wildly varies in tier as said before, so this statement has little meaning.

Anyway, Chaos first move would be probally be firing a energy heat rays arrows attack at Sora, because is the first thing he does when appearing, and if that fails, he uses his Noble Phantasm, that Sora don't have much answers to.
Sora could dodge multiple waves of danmaku while being spatially limited, so I'd think he can manage the first part, for the second one, can you be more specific on what his Noble Phantasm would apply here?

He never lost it as far we know after KHIII, namely as this X-Blade wasn't destroyed like the rest.
He never used in Re:Mind trought, so he most likely lost It. Even then, should't that be optimal equipament then? We don't know If he still have It, right?
Well, If he does have in the profile, i can't do much about It.

Agreed.
for the second one, can you be more specific on what his Noble Phantasm would apply here?
Well:
Absorption, Matter Manipulation & Conceptual Manipulation (Can consume and turn into spiritons every possible and abstract resource on Earth, from organisms, to life, to electromagnetic signals, to Mystery, to even abstract concepts)

Basically, he Fire a AoE attack that desemble everything into a conceptual level (That being, all of them), and absorbs them.
I think is 8-D? I not sure trought.

If he uses It, Sora is gonna die, because he don't resist matter Manipulation.

He never used in Re:Mind trought, so he most likely lost It. Even then, should't that be optimal equipament then? We don't know If he still have It, right?
TBH it seems more assumptive to claim he lost it when there's no direct statements or the like on that regard, especially with how we know Sora can keep multiple Keyblades dematerialized for later (Master's Defender is not a Keychain, it's an entire Keyblade, namely the one Aqua lost previously in 0.2).

Well:
Absorption, Matter Manipulation & Conceptual Manipulation (Can consume and turn into spiritons every possible and abstract resource on Earth, from organisms, to life, to electromagnetic signals, to Mystery, to even abstract concepts)

Basically, he Fire a AoE attack that desemble everything into a conceptual level (That being, all of them), and absorbs them.
I think is 8-D? I not sure trought.
For the purposes of this thread it'd probably be 6-D given the tiers on the profile, especially as this is a non-smurf thread.

If he uses It, Sora is gonna die, because he don't resist matter Manipulation.
Sora does resist Transmutation, which I think would be valid here given the description.

TBH it seems more assumptive to claim he lost it when there's no direct statements or the like on that regard, especially with how we know Sora can keep multiple Keyblades dematerialized for later (Master's Defender is not a Keychain, it's an entire Keyblade, namely the one Aqua lost previously in 0.2).
There's also no much statements that he still have It. And he also don't use in Re:Mind to do anything.

Well, If is accepted that he have It, talking about this now is kinda pointless. I have to say trought, i don't see the X-Blade on his profile? Is outdated?
For the purposes of this thread it'd probably be 6-D given the tiers on the profile, especially as this is a non-smurf thread.
Kay.
Sora does resist Transmutation, which I think would be valid here given the description.
I don't think resisting transmutation means you resist matter Manipulation, specially considering Sora never resisted Chaos types of matter Manipulation. His NP also destroy all types of concepts too.
And since he have all other authoritys of the Gods, he can also:
Authority: As a God, Zeus possesses Authorities, special powers distinct from Code Casts, Noble Phantasms, and Skills in that while they achieve results based on some logical process or principle, an Authority realizes a result simply because the user has the right to do so. Authorities are powers on the level of world construction, and can be powers such as event shifting, time manipulation, causality manipulation, manipulation of concepts they embody, kingdom-building and other powers on that level. The Gods originally used their Authorities during the Age of Gods to shape the world, build kingdoms and advance civilization. But as time went, humanity advanced to the point that Authorities became unnecessary. Having inherited the Cronus Crown after the Titanomachia and usurping the functionalities of the other Machine Gods after the battle with Sefar, Zeus possesses the Authorities of all the Olympians and can use them to do anything the other Gods could do.
Authority of Lightning: Zeus' own Authority as the God of Lightning. Allows for the control of any form of lightning, his bolts being powerful enough to obliterate a target's existence and destroy their soul, as well as disrupting the use of Authority. Additionally, his lightning has the property of the "refraction of longevity", nullifying immortality and leaving wounds that cannot be healed by anything beyond natural means, with those Zeus kills unable to be restored through either his own power or the Authority of Earth.

Authority of Love: Authority inherited from Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love. Allows for the manipulation of neural functions, including cognition, recognition and sensations, as well as redefining one's values, psyche and ego. It also allows for wide-scale psychic attacks to brainwash any sapient targets into doing what Zeus wishes, including killing each other, even if the victim possesses a high rank of Magic Resistance, or the ability to detach their consciousness from their mind.

Authority of Earth: Authority inherited from Demeter, the Goddess of Harvest. Allows for the creation of Ambrosia that bestows pseudo-immortality, as well as reviving the dead. Additionally, it gives Zeus' body incredibly fast regeneration, even from death, to the point where the only thing Chaldea could use to overcome it was a fully charged shot from the Black Barrel.

Authority of Water: Authority inherited from Poseidon, the God of the Sea. Allows for complete control over the oceans and anything related to water, and an application of it given to Caenis allows for immortality and invulnerability when out at sea. Additionally, it gives navigation that allows the user to cross all manner of boundaries, even allowing for travel to other planes of reality, and can obstruct completely instantaneous regeneration.

Authority of Victory: Authority inherited from Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom. Bestows the user with the Aegis, a conceptual defensive armament created by the Olympians, which is strong enough to block Zeus' lightning, even at the point where being hit by it would incinerate the victim's soul and leave them unable to be restored by the Authority of Earth.

Other Authorities: The remaining Authorities Zeus possesses, which lack names or many specified abilities. These include the ones belonging to Hades, the God of the Dead, which can disassemble targets into their component atoms; Apollo, the God of the Sun, which allow Zeus' attacks to overcome any obstacle to always hit their target's weak point; Hephaestus, the God of Fire, which allows for the forging of Divine Constructs; and Artemis, the Goddess of the Moon, which control insanity/lunacy and can diffuse madness through moonlight and instill insanity in others, or allow the user to be protected from similar attacks.

He also have invuranebility, so Sora can't harm him.
So he would need to use the X-Blade, which i not sure If is in-character. By the time he results in using, he gonna be conceptually destroyed pretty sure.

i'm really still don't see i way for him to put down Sora for good, i did not saw a single Authority that sora just doesn't resist, besides the fact that being turned into a dice or card is more superior then matter manip of screwing someone atoms.

i'm really still don't see i way for him to put down Sora for good
All of his attacks can just One-Shot Sora, and neg his Immortaly.
, i did not saw a single Authority that sora just doesn't resist
Sora don't resist most of the powers listed.
Madness Manipulation, Memory Manipulation (Which actually would kill him because of Heart weakness), Empathic Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Sense Manipulation, Descontruction and matter Manipulation.

He also have Gravity Manipulation, being immerasuble in LS, so that gonna be Fun for Sora.

Meanwhile, because of Zeus defenses, Sora can't demage him, or aphroach him easily because Chaos just mess with the directions.
His next option would be sealing, which is not his first move, so is most likely he would lose before defeating Chaos.
, besides the fact that being turned into a dice or card is more superior then matter manip of screwing someone atoms.
If you say so. 🤷

He turns you into Spiritron, but okay.

Last edited:

Madness Manipulation, Memory Manipulation (Which actually would kill him because of Heart weakness), Empathic Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Sense Manipulation, Descontruction and matter Manipulation.

He also have Gravity Manipulation, being immerasuble in LS, so that gonna be Fun for Sora.

Meanwhile, because of Zeus defenses, Sora can't demage him, or aphroach him easily because Chaos just mess with the directions.
His next option would be sealing, which is not his first move, so is most likely he would lose before defeating Chaos.

If you say so. 🤷

Chaos FRA damn.

If you say so. 🤷

Jesus, Chaos FRA.

Asides from Sealing, does Sora have any wincons?

Now that I think about it, isn't Chaos currently the strongest low 1C in this wiki?

Now that I think about it, isn't Chaos the strongest low 1C in this wiki?
Non-smurf? Yes (although I don't know if they've ever fought Yang Qi or Z who are tied for #2), but in terms of strongest Low 1-C including smurfs?

HAHAHA no. The top 6 all have hax between 1-B and 1-A.

Non-smurf? Yes (although I don't know if they've ever fought Yang Qi or Z who are tied for #2), but in terms of strongest Low 1-C including smurfs?

HAHAHA no. The top 6 all have hax between 1-B and 1-A.
Oh OK.

There's also no much statements that he still have It. And he also don't use in Re:Mind to do anything.

Well, If is accepted that he have It, talking about this now is kinda pointless. I have to say trought, i don't see the X-Blade on his profile? Is outdated?
TBH it's outdated, yes, I'm still waiting for a CRT or two before directly applying stuff, note that the X-Blade page does list him currently as a user of it, so it's applicable especially given SBA.

I don't think resisting transmutation means you resist matter Manipulation, specially considering Sora never resisted Chaos types of matter Manipulation. His NP also destroy all types of concepts too.

And since he have all other authoritys of the Gods, he can also:
Depends on how the matter manip works, but I can concede on this one in second thought, how more specifically is it applied? Reminder that Sora has true flight, which is relevant as he can just move away to another place with a portal of the Keyblade then keep fighting in the remaining void afterwards or whatever.

Sora resists concept manip type 1 and EE across at least 27 layers, again.

He also have invuranebility, so Sora can't harm him.
How does it work?

So he would need to use the X-Blade, which i not sure If is in-character. By the time he results in using, he gonna be conceptually destroyed pretty sure.
Considering Sora has fought opponents that he can't just directly hit and expect results and his intelligence rating being quite solid, it'd be reasonable to claim he'd notice he can't put Chaos down normally, especially as he seemingly has the AoE to just otherwise kill him quickly as said before.

Wait, he has to apply the concept manip first to apply the matter manip? Then yeah, it's fully resisted then.

The reasoning on the page is questionable as something being completely destroyed doesn't mean it was completely destroyed permanently (the main factor for negating immortalities to begin with over merely killing), but I'll take your word for now as that's how it's in the page.

Madness Manipulation,
Inherent thing of KH darkness, resisted.

Memory Manipulation (Which actually would kill him because of Heart weakness)
To manipulate the memory the heart has to be manipulated, meaning that type 1 CM and type 2 Info would be required to even do that, which Sora resists.

Empathic Manipulation

Biological Manipulation
More details?

Perception Manipulation, Sense Manipulation
Sora has a innate radar of his surroundings as his element is light, so it'd be difficult to disrupt that in a significant manner when he resists type 1 CM and other stuff as said before.

Descontruction and matter Manipulation.
Arguably resists as said before.

...Sora can teleport.

Right now hax in Fate is baseline as turns out their CRTs on layers and stuff were never properly addressed by the staff, so Sora can just bypass this with Ragnarok at worst.

If you say so. 🤷

Last edited:
I think I'll go with Bob here and say Sora considering his layered hax could bypass Chaos and resist the important stuff of what he throws out.

TBH it's outdated, yes, I'm still waiting for a CRT or two before directly applying stuff, note that the X-Blade page does list him currently as a user of it, so it's applicable especially given SBA.
Kay (y)
Depends on how the matter manip works, but I can concede on this one in second thought, how more specifically is it applied?
If you asking how the attack is perfomed, since he is stopped before doing the thing, we don't know exactly how the power would occur exactly, but is most likely a AoE energy attack that expand everywhere, since is that what he shown to do.
Reminder that Sora has true flight, which is relevant as he can just move away to another place with a portal of the Keyblade then keep fighting in the remaining void afterwards or whatever.
Does Sora ever escape attacks using Portals? And also he have to know what the attack gonna do to attempt that.
Like "Oh fudge, he gonna do a AoE size planetary attack to kill me, gonna escape" How he would know that?
Sora resists concept manip type 1 and EE across at least 27 layers, again.
Well, Sora don't seem to resist type 2 and 3, which Chaos can affect so...

Considering Sora has fought opponents that he can't just directly hit and expect results and his intelligence rating being quite solid, it'd be reasonable to claim he'd notice he can't put Chaos down normally, especially as he seemingly has the AoE to just otherwise kill him quickly as said before.
I kinda agree, but i think is more likely would win this before.

He have to deal with energy attack with the size of a mountain, (because he as able to evaporate Ares which have that size) which are also homing attacks, due to Apollo's Authority.

He also have to deal with Chaos spamming Lighting on Sora (He have resistance to it, but since is not immunity, getting hit by a bunch of them is gonna demage him), which also have a considerable size.

He also to deal with Chaos fudging with space, making more hard for him to apphroach, because he make them go in different directions, and make the distance between them infinite.

Sora can deal more or less with this normally, since he is very adaptable, but all at the same time is gonna be hard for him to even try to hit Chaos. I think because all of that, he losing before resulting to sealing would most likely happen.
Wait, he has to apply the concept manip first to apply the matter manip? Then yeah, it's fully resisted then.
No, he use matter manip, and then affects everthing in a conceptual level.
The reasoning on the page is questionable as something being completely destroyed doesn't mean it was completely destroyed permanently (the main factor for negating immortalities to begin with over merely killing), but I'll take your word for now as that's how it's in the page.
Well, i want to update the page, but i kinda busy with another verse now. I hope someone fix his page and add the scans. And do the layered hax for the verse. And cosmology blog... and-
He don't resist Type 1, which Aphroddite authority also affects.
To manipulate the memory the heart has to be manipulated, meaning that type 1 CM and type 2 Info would be required to even do that, which Sora resists.
Oh, Chaos have the two of them. 🙃
Huh, okay.
More details?
Aphrodite Authority, which affects neural function and sensations. Is layered btw.
Sora has a innate radar of his surroundings as his element is light, so it'd be difficult to disrupt that in a significant manner when he resists type 1 CM and other stuff as said before.
What?
Is a different one actually, he have others forms of Matter Manipulation, like Hades authority who can dissolve you into atoms.
...Sora can teleport.
And then he gets caught again by the gravity, and procedess to get combod by lazers and lighting.
Right now hax in Fate is baseline as turns out their CRTs on layers and stuff were never properly addressed by the staff, so Sora can just bypass this with Ragnarok at worst.
Not really the case for his invunerabilty, since is explicity stated that they have layers, so is not baseline. And is accepted as ability so...
While the number is not concret for the rest of his hax, this ability is accepted to having layers.
I as arguing that affecting matter, and also concepts to turn people into souls, is way more impressive than turning people into Dice or cards, i not trying to make another wincon for Chaos.

Last edited:
If you asking how the attack is perfomed, since he is stopped before doing the thing, we don't know exactly how the power would occur exactly, but is most likely a AoE energy attack that expand everywhere, since is that what he shown to do.
Sounds like Chaos wouldn't really do much in the meantime then, add to that Sora having planetary range with magic and it seems reasonable to claim he'd quickly notice he'd notice in a reasonable timeframe he'd have no better option than the X-Blade.

Does Sora ever escape attacks using Portals? And also he have to know what the attack gonna do to attempt that.
Like "Oh fudge, he gonna do a AoE size planetary attack to kill me, gonna escape" How he would know that?
He generally prefers teleporting around looking further, but yes, Sora can use portals as a offensive and defensive option.
That said, going by the apparent large timeframe for it (otherwise he'd have used it quickly going by the details), combined with how it'd have an apparent yet slow world-wide AoE going by your description, he'd have more than sufficient time to notice.

Well, Sora don't seem to resist type 2 and 3, which Chaos can affect so...
Type 2 and especially 3 are fundamentally inferior to type 1, so quite the opposite in fact.

I kinda agree, but i think is more likely would win this before.

He have to deal with energy attack with the size of a mountain, (because he as able to evaporate Ares which have that size) which are also homing attacks, due to Apollo's Authority.

He also have to deal with Chaos spamming Lighting on Sora (He have resistance to it, but since is not immunity, getting hit by a bunch of them is gonna demage him), which also have a considerable size.

He also to deal with Chaos fudging with space, making more hard for him to apphroach, because he make them go in different directions, and make the distance between them infinite.

Sora can deal more or less with this normally, since he is very adaptable, but all at the same time is gonna be hard for him to even try to hit Chaos. I think because all of that, he losing before resulting to sealing would most likely happen.
I have the feeling that half of those aren't exactly in character. Looking at the wiki, it seems Chaos just acts out of instinct rather than doing more complex strategies going by the wiki.

No, he use matter manip, and then affects everthing in a conceptual level.

He don't resist Type 1, which Aphroddite authority also affects.

Aphrodite Authority, which affects neural function and sensations. Is layered btw.
Seemingly not in character as said before regarding some other stuff.

Oh, Chaos have the two of them. 🙃
But not remotely sufficiently layered so far, so uh...

Uh... remember the in-game maps?, yeah, they're canon.

Is a different one actually, he have others forms of Matter Manipulation, like Hades authority who can dissolve you into atoms.

And then he gets caught again by the gravity, and procedess to get combod by lazers and lighting.
How high is the AoE of this again?

Not really the case for his invunerabilty, since is explicity stated that they have layers, so is not baseline. And is accepted as ability so...
Accepted on the site (layer-wise) on what thread?

While the number is not concret for the rest of his hax, this ability is accepted to having layers.
What kind of layers (aka, on what P&A(s) is this invulnerability reliant on)? Note that the invulnerability is not directly in Chaos' profile.

I as arguing that affecting matter, and also concepts to turn people into souls, is way more impressive than turning people into Dice or cards, i not trying to make another wincon for Chaos.
I can agree with that bit.

Bumping cause i want to see another Sora W.
His not getting one, unfortunelly.
Sounds like Chaos wouldn't really do much in the meantime then, add to that Sora having planetary range with magic and it seems reasonable to claim he'd quickly notice he'd notice in a reasonable timeframe he'd have no better option than the X-Blade.
He still can use all his authority while charging the attack trought.
He was still attacking the protagonists with energy while he as preparing his NP. The attack itself just take a few minutes (is 10 or 7, give or take)
He generally prefers teleporting around looking further, but yes, Sora can use portals as a offensive and defensive option.
Oh, you talking about the Nano Arms keyblade, ok.
He would need to have that keyblade in hand to protect himself from the attack, or change quickly enough to protect himself, so Chaos still have more chances to hit him, pretty sure.
That said, going by the apparent large timeframe for it (otherwise he'd have used it quickly going by the details), combined with how it'd have an apparent yet slow world-wide AoE going by your description, he'd have more than sufficient time to notice.
He would have to noticed that Chaos is gonna use a attack that physically and conceptually destroy you body in a AoE planetary range attack, while he is being attacked by all his others abilities in the meantime.
He have sufficient time to noticed, but not enough to survive.
Type 2 and especially 3 are fundamentally inferior to type 1, so quite the opposite in fact.
Really? Ok, so someone lied to me.
I have the feeling that half of those aren't exactly in character. Looking at the wiki, it seems Chaos just acts out of instinct rather than doing more complex strategies going by the wiki.
Seemingly not in character as said before regarding some other stuff.
I was waiting for someone to bring that argument up.

Since Chaos is just a machine, he just follows his directive that being going in a roadtrip trought the space, so he don't care about combat, so normally he would just use his NP, transform the planet in fuel, and go in his merryway, not caring for his opponent
But because of SBA:
In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other.
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences.
He would actually use all his abilities to actually win against Sora, even If he normally don't use It, because he actually see Sora as something as something he have to rid out.
But not remotely sufficiently layered so far, so uh...
Yet, i gonna make a CRT to change that now, so until that gets accepted, i will unfollow this thread for a bit.
Uh... remember the in-game maps?, yeah, they're canon.
Oh, i know they are Canon, i just question why that would be effective.
How high is the AoE of this again?
Low complex multiversal.
Or like, the entire city of Olympus.
Accepted on the site (layer-wise) on what thread?
When the page as created i guess.
What kind of layers (aka, on what P&A(s) is this invulnerability reliant on)? Note that the invulnerability is not directly in Chaos' profile.
In the concept of defense, which Sora don't see to affect.
He also have the rest of his authority to make him invuraneble, which just protect him from attacks.
Not that really matters, since Chaos is still immortall so Sora can't kill him anyway.
I can agree with that bit.
Cool, i gonna make the CRT to make Nasuverse authority layered, bye for now, i come back later. ✌️✌️

Btw:
(Anyone with an Authority has resistances to any ability another Authority user can possess so long as their Authority is superior. As the origin of the Twelve Machine Gods, Chaos should be immune to Authority users of the likes of the Olympian Gods like Zeus)

Sora only wincon is getting nuked then? 🤔

His not getting one, unfortunelly.
rip, gotta just remove Nasuverse from the lists anyways for other reasons.

He still can use all his authority while charging the attack trought.
He was still attacking the protagonists with energy while he as preparing his NP. The attack itself just take a few minutes (is 10 or 7, give or take)

I was waiting for someone to bring that argument up.

Since Chaos is just a machine, he just follows his directive that being going in a roadtrip trought the space, so he don't care about combat, so normally he would just use his NP, transform the planet in fuel, and go in his merryway, not caring for his opponent
But because of SBA:

He would actually use all his abilities to actually win against Sora, even If he normally don't use It, because he actually see Sora as something as something he have to rid out.
Merging those points as they're closely related.

The fact Chaos applied confrontational actions to other characters to succ the planet out of being oppossed showcases the in-character stuff for Chaos independently of what his main goal at the given time is, where we do see that Chaos isn't spamming abilities or stuff, instead just instinctively acting and being almost passive otherwise.

Oh, you talking about the Nano Arms keyblade, ok.
He would need to have that keyblade in hand to protect himself from the attack, or change quickly enough to protect himself, so Chaos still have more chances to hit him, pretty sure.
He can change between Keyblades in an instant, especially given item cancel is canon, which means that he can just swap anytime he wants.

He would have to noticed that Chaos is gonna use a attack that physically and conceptually destroy you body in a AoE planetary range attack, while he is being attacked by all his others abilities in the meantime.
He have sufficient time to noticed, but not enough to survive.

Low complex multiversal.
Or like, the entire city of Olympus.
Apparently Chaos does a loud countdown for this going by the Fate Wiki page, so it'd be more than noticeable regardless of what Sora's doing on the meantime.

Oh, i know they are Canon, i just question why that would be effective.
He can see the environment on a 3D level and enemies.

In the concept of defense, which Sora don't see to affect.
He also have the rest of his authority to make him invuraneble, which just protect him from attacks.
Not that really matters, since Chaos is still immortall so Sora can't kill him anyway.
Considering it's baseline right now, and Sora has far more layered concept manip... yeah no.
Sora's wincon right now is just sending Chaos to Quadratum as a byproduct of killing him.

Cool, i gonna make the CRT to make Nasuverse authority layered, bye for now, i come back later. ✌️✌️
Good luck!

Btw:
(Anyone with an Authority has resistances to any ability another Authority user can possess so long as their Authority is superior. As the origin of the Twelve Machine Gods, Chaos should be immune to Authority users of the likes of the Olympian Gods like Zeus)

Sora only wincon is getting nuked then? 🤔
"Immunity" in general is a NLF for our purposes, so I wouldn't hold it too literally especially when it can just be overwhelmed as said before.

Last edited:
More like because the pages are extremely outdated, the hax layer stuff was debunked (for now), and overall they don't merit their current spots at best and should just be removed then re-nominated later on.

Okay, so it seems Nasuverse won't be removed from the list as some pages are apparently of good quality right now.

So uh... bump.

Ok
The fact Chaos applied confrontational actions to other characters to succ the planet out of being oppossed showcases the in-character stuff for Chaos independently of what his main goal at the given time is, where we do see that Chaos isn't spamming abilities or stuff, instead just instinctively acting and being almost passive otherwise.
Well.
Because of how big Chaos, he can't exactly perceive people, so he stay put there just charging his World ending attack. He never used this abilities, because he was never in combat with anyone in the first place

But when he is able to perceive danger to his plans, he immediality fires a attack at Musashi, which the Nemos have to intercepet, and before he could do anything else, Musashi cuts the space rift so he Go back to where he was.

So, due to SBA, he would use all his abilities at Sora to win this.
He can change between Keyblades in an instant, especially given item cancel is canon, which means that he can just swap anytime he wants.
Ok, i still think Chaos have more chances to attack him trought.
Apparently Chaos does a loud countdown for this going by the Fate Wiki page, so it'd be more than noticeable regardless of what Sora's doing on the meantime.
Is not Chaos doing the Countdown, in the place where the characters during the story, there is a Shrine that are connected to the Gods, which is warning what Chaos is doing.

Is not Chaos that does the Countdown, but a machine there.
He can see the environment on a 3D level and enemies.
And how exactly that negs Chaos Perception and Sense Manipulation?
Considering it's baseline right now, and Sora has far more layered concept manip... yeah no.
But can he affect the concept of defense? Like, can Sora affect someone defending themself with concepts?
Because the Conceptual Manipulation you can't manipulate things that you never shown to manipulate.
Sora's wincon right now is just sending Chaos to Quadratum as a byproduct of killing him.
Which he can't, due to not being able to harm his harm him, aphroach him or Neg his Immortaly.
Good luck!
Is kinda hard actually 😓
"Immunity" in general is a NLF for our purposes, so I wouldn't hold it too literally especially when it can just be overwhelmed as said before.
🤔

Back