• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Power of Light vs The Power of Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
KH3 Sora vs Power of Hope Kratos

Sora KH3 fanart render (Kingdom Hearts 3) by TheKarmaKing on DeviantArt
Can Power of Hope Kratos defeat TOAA? - Quora

Location: Post-GoW3 Greece (Let's say that Sora wanted to go to the world of Hercules but accidentally landed in the wrong Greek Universe somehow)

Kratos is willing to fight Sora.

Light:

Hope:

Incon:

Last edited:
6-D hax at the moment.
And I'm sure Kratos apparently doesn't fight human minors of age?

Last edited:
PoH Kratos was absolutely blood-lusted essentially until he killed Zeus
No amount of bloodlusting will ever make Kratos touch a kid. This Kratos was the most wracked with guilt because Pandora died. Like, Hope literally triggered inside of him because of Pandora and his family, the last thing he would ever do is repeat the same mistake of killing a kid for personal gain with the ultimate power-up.

No amount of bloodlusting will ever make Kratos touch a kid. This Kratos was the most wracked with guilt because Pandora died.
Hence why I added in the OP that he's willing to fight Sora.

Not necessarily kill Sora, just fight him.

Isn't that shit still pending?
Currently it is taken as accepted, a CRT would be required to render it unusable, I recall that the KH layers CRT got them accepted as scaling to the cosmology as is, for instance.

Anyways, I guess this is not immediately a stomp either way as Sora's main stuff only triggers after dealing significant damage, so a proper battle of some kind should ensue.

I'll wait for whatever arguments are done for Kratos fighting wise before I pull the same kind of stuff for Sora, especially as I'm not on a PC now.

Currently it is taken as accepted, a CRT would be required to render it unusable, I recall that the KH layers CRT got them accepted as scaling to the cosmology as is, for instance.

Anyways, I guess this is not immediately a stomp either way as Sora's main stuff only triggers after dealing significant damage, so a proper battle of some kind should ensue.

I'll wait for whatever arguments are done for Kratos fighting wise before I pull the same kind of stuff for Sora, especially as I'm not on a PC now.
dawg you literally made a CRT on it and a staff disagreed so far

6-D hax at the moment.
And I'm sure Kratos apparently doesn't fight human minors of age?
1. I am fairly sure that hasn't been accepted, at least with a recent CRT I've seen being disagreed on.

2. He doesn't beat up kids, yeah. Especially ones that don't really seem like the sort to kill everything around them.

What if it is just to see who can defeat or knock out the other first?

Like maybe Sora sees a royally ****** up Greece and attacks Kratos so Kratos has to defend himself.

I guess Kratos would try to defuse the situation (irony) to Sora. If not. Sora may most likely knock him out first.

I guess Kratos would try to defuse the situation (irony) to Sora. If not. Sora may most likely knock him out first.
How? Kratos has conceptual invulnerability and immunity Type 1, Sora won't even be able to interact with him. Because Kratos, that concept itself and the concept of hope have completely permeated his soul, mind and body.

No matter how higher layers hax are, you cannot interact/damage Kratos with anything other than Plot on a same dimensional plane. (This two hax technically works like a TD2 and Aca5, that's what makes Kratos stupidly broken anyway.) These were already discussed in revisions but I don't know why no one offered these haxs.

Damn Plot hax

Last edited:
How? Kratos has conceptual invulnerability and immunity Type 1, Sora won't even be able to interact with him. Because Kratos, that concept itself and the concept of hope have completely permeated his soul, mind and body.

No matter how higher layers hax are, you cannot interact/damage Kratos with anything other than Plot on a same dimensional plane. (This two hax technically works like a TD2 and Aca5, that's what makes Kratos stupidly broken anyway.) These were already discussed in revisions but I don't know why no one offered these haxs.

Damn Plot hax
That is one of the most NLF things I have ever read. If that was actually what was accepted, than it's extremely wrong since nothing in the story implies that he is immune to anything aside from Plot Hax.

That is one of the most NLF things I have ever read. If that was actually what was accepted, than it's extremely wrong since nothing in the story implies that he is immune to anything aside from Plot Hax.
Read through the revision. Kratos gained his immunity by being purged of all concepts and fear(Type 1 concepts), and immunity is the highest level of resistance.(The page clearly states this.) It is clearly written in his profile that he is immune and invulnerable to all type 1 conceptual attacks.

The game also made it clear that it is immune to all concepts and that Zeus cannot interact with it in any way, not just conceptually. In short, this is not NLF.

Immunity works like a technical TD, so any conceptual hax, no matter how higher layered, will not be able to affect it, and when this immunity is combined with conceptual invulnerability, it becomes both immune and non-interactable. That's what makes Kratos "Kratos" anyway.(Ofc it's not a TD2 or higher level aca but this two hax working "like" TD2 and higher level Aca)

These have already been specifically discussed and gone over in the revisions.

In short, you become truly broken and invincible, but Plot hax ruins everything.

Last edited:
That is remotely not how Transduality works or functions. This just makes Kratos untouchable to Type 1 CM bullshittery and abstract interactible bullshittery.

That is remotely not how Transduality works or functions. This just makes Kratos untouchable to Type 1 CM bullshittery and abstract interactible bullshittery.
This is also what TD provides, so someone with TD will be immune to Type 1 conceptual manipulations (no matter how many layers they have)

That's the case with Kratos, and combined with this conceptual Invulnerability, it's nearly impossible to effect/interact him.

This is also what TD provides, so someone with TD will be immune to Type 1 conceptual manipulations (no matter how many layers they have)

That's the case with Kratos, and combined with this conceptual Invulnerability, it's nearly impossible to effect/interact him.
TD involves being above and beyond dual systems. This is not how Hope works. Nothing in GoW involves going above and beyond dualities.

Read through the revision. Kratos gained his immunity by being purged of all concepts and fear(Type 1 concepts), and immunity is the highest level of resistance.(The page clearly states this.) It is clearly written in his profile that he is immune and invulnerable to all type 1 conceptual attacks.

The game also made it clear that it is immune to all concepts and that Zeus cannot interact with it in any way, not just conceptually. In short, this is not NLF.

Immunity works like a technical TD, so any conceptual hax, no matter how higher layered, will not be able to affect it, and when this immunity is combined with conceptual invulnerability, it becomes both immune and non-interactable. That's what makes Kratos "Kratos" anyway.(Ofc it's not a TD2 or higher level aca but this two hax working "like" TD2 and higher level Aca)

These have already been specifically discussed and gone over in the revisions.

In short, you become truly broken and invincible, but Plot hax ruins everything.
Having Immunity to Conceptual Manipuation doesn't mean that the character is immune to anything aside from Plot Hax. That's extremely NLF to assume such a thing.
In the previous comment you specifically said:

This means that, according to you, any hax that gets thrown at him will be useless unless it's Plot Hax, which is not true at all.
And aside from that, Plot Hax is not "superior" to all the other haxes, it all depends on how it's used. It has been already established multiple times.

Georr, just wait for @Planck69 to make a statement.

Also, this immunity is explicitly for Conceptual and Abstract bullshit (Plus the Empathic BS), it doesn't just handwave away other hax just because. He still can't resist BFR or do anything about NEP. And now we're talking about Transduality, surpassing dualities, out of nowhere? What gives?

Having Immunity to Conceptual Manipuation doesn't mean that the character is immune to anything aside from Plot Hax. That's extremely NLF to assume such a thing.
In the previous comment you specifically said:
Yes, you cannot interact with Kratos, as Kratos is the concept itself, and his mind, body, and spirit are completely covered by this concept. If you nothıng do to this concepts, you also nothing do to Kratos
This means that, according to you, any hax that gets thrown at him will be useless unless it's Plot Hax, which is not true at all.
And aside from that, Plot Hax is not "superior" to all the other haxes, it all depends on how it's used. It has been already established multiple times.
I don't see anything that could really hurt Kratos without plot and BFR.

Georr, just wait for @Planck69 to make a statement.

Also, this immunity is explicitly for Conceptual and Abstract bullshit (Plus the Empathic BS), it doesn't just handwave away other hax just because. He still can't resist BFR or do anything about NEP. And now we're talking about Transduality, surpassing dualities, out of nowhere? What gives?
Uhhhhhh... Not really a Transduality Type 2 being. KLOL read carefully I'm saying these hax work just like TD2. It's not TD2, just the working principles and the features it provides are almost the same. And NEP type 2 just for defence, not offense.

Yes, you cannot interact with Kratos, as Kratos is the concept itself,
Ehhh no. He's still an embodiment of a concept, only made uninteractible to other Type 1 concepts. Otherwise he'd be Type 1 AE by now.

and his mind, body, and spirit are completely covered by this concept.
That's just AE Type 2 on steroids.

If you nothıng do to this concepts, you also nothing do to Kratos

I don't see anything that could really hurt Kratos without plot and BFR.
Use more smurf and obscure shit on him I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back