• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Power of Light vs The Power of Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhhhh... Not really a Transduality Type 2 being. KLOL read carefully I'm saying these hax work just like TD2. It's not TD2, just the working principles and the features it provides are almost the same.
Does not matter. That still doesn't grant Kratos immunity to literally all the hax out there out of the blue aside from what is actually listed.

And NEP type 2 just for defence, not offense.
And? Kratos still can't interact with NEP anything.

My god, what is this NLF train?

Kratos has conceptual Invulnerability and immunity, this is true. He also has all of resistances at the level of his tier, which covers most of the wiki's offensive powers bar Plot Manipulation and maybe Existence Erasure.

This does not mean all layers do not work. I've even said that until that gets sorted, I'd very much not seriously argue it in a match, same with immunity vs all layers of hax.

Also, if Sora indeed has 6-dimensional hax then no amount of Conceptual Invulnerability at the 5-D level will help. If he isn't accepted to have that then Kratos isn't being harmed anyway.

My god, what is this NLF train?

Kratos has conceptual Invulnerability and immunity, this is true. He also has all of his resistances at the level of his tier, which covers most of the wiki's offensive powers bar Plot Manipulation and maybe Existence Erasure.

This does not mean all layers do not work. I've even said that until that gets sorted, I'd very much not seriously argue it in a match, same with immunity vs all layers of hax.

Also, if Sora indeed has 6-dimensional hax then no amount of Conceptual Invulnerability at the 5-D level will help. If he isn't accepted to have that then Kratos isn't being harmed anyway.
FTFY

Currently they're accepted as far this thread went on the hax overall scaling to the cosmology, which eventually became 6-D accordingly as that's the current size accepted.

Does Kratos has any hax layers anyways?

More importantly, before I forget, what Kratos has to get past type 8 immortality on an High-Godly scale? I'd also remind that Sora has BFR that doubles as conceptual sealing across 6-D spaces.

Ehhh no. He's still an embodiment of a concept, only made uninteractible to other Type 1 concepts. Otherwise he'd be Type 1 AE by now.
Yes, you finally understand to what I said.
That's just AE Type 2 on steroids.

Use more smurf and obscure shit on him I suppose.
I said same dimensional plane KLOL, Kratos will be inherently immune to all Type 1 conceptual attacks that are 5-D.
Does not matter. That still doesn't grant Kratos immunity to literally all the hax out there out of the blue aside from what is actually listed.
Just all conceptual hax in 5-D like TD. Kratos will be immune to all conceptual attacks that will be layered in 5-D. The page describes this, which gives it an "untouchability" and inability to interact. Because hope has spread to all "everything" that belongs to Kratos' existence(soul, mind and body.)

And? Kratos still can't interact with NEP anything.
No one mentioned interaction with NEP LoL. NEP is just for deffence

I said same dimensional plane KLOL, Kratos will be inherently immune to all Type 1 conceptual attacks that are 5-D.

Just all conceptual hax in 5-D like TD. Kratos will be immune to all conceptual attacks that will be layered in 5-D. The page describes this, which gives it an "untouchability" and inability to interact. Because hope has spread to all "everything" that belongs to Kratos' existence(soul, mind and body.)
That's all irrelevant if Sora gets to 6-D, because if he doesn't, his hax would get negged to 4-D and would make this fight unfair regardless.

That's all irrelevant if Sora gets to 6-D, because if he doesn't, his hax would get negged to 4-D and would make this fight unfair regardless.
I didn't know Sora was 6-D, if I knew he was 6-D I wouldn't have defended it anyway. What I was talking about was "all higher layered conceptual hax" in 5-D. And you mentioned it in the revision.

I specifically stated that "if on the same dimensional plane".

This should be closed.

It's a 6-D person vs a 5-D person.

FFS, Doctor Doom would be a better match for Sora than Kratos (6.29-dimensional mind hax goes brr).

Marvel 6-Ds are kinda bad as that's just AP, not smurfness or whatever in relation to 6-D.

Which isn't used for smurfness or potency compared to regular 6-Ds, that was discussed in-depth already and is why they're allowed in the non-smurf list.

Which isn't used for smurfness or potency compared to regular 6-Ds, that was discussed in-depth already and is why they're allowed in the non-smurf list.
????

Well anyways, Dr. Doom smurfs with that sweet Low 1-A absorption.

Sora will be the first vs thread I will open after I become 6-D. I'm curious about the outcome of this war on the same dimensional plane. But I think we will win thanks to immunity and Invulnerability .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back