• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Levy McGarden vs Schoolhouse Rock! (And also legs somehow)

Someone should just change the title of this thread to some leg fetish stuff. This is clearly not Levy vs School whatever at this point. It has never been.

Reinhard loves everyone equally like the perfect hero he is, so he isn't gonna do anything unless you did something absolutely unjust which he can't allow, since he is the sword to rectify injustice and evil.

@Burning yea someone should.

But Camille got dem hips
Camille by oldlim-dap4z4l
And do I even need to mention Sona?

Edit: Whoops, uploaded the wrong picture...

That image is a bit small, but i like it, i will just continue posting pics i like, seriously someone change the title of this thread though, it's been about legs and not levy vs schoolhouse rock.

Makise kurusu

Ah, I see you all are men of culture as well. Allow me to add to the collection

Nier automata s 2b by raphire-dawjo77
A9rnVLK 700b v1

Back