• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Levy McGarden vs Schoolhouse Rock! (And also legs somehow)

Burning are you one of those boob guys? Denounce your false religion and convert to the church of the female lower half, which includes long legs, thick thighs and nice asses, as a wise man once said, boobs are fake asses.

Weekly or William, show me a good example of what you're talking about. Because as far as I'm seeing, the pictures posted on this thread already mean nothing. I mean, I don't get the hype.

I don't have foot fetish wtf. I just said they have nice feet/legs..

Haha, sorry it's actually Joshua.

@William

I can say with confidence that's there's nothing good about that picture and I'm sure most people agree with me. I don't trust Weekly and Celestial though.

All i wanted was to express the reasonable desire of liking female legs, but instead i get spider legs and male legs Ó╝╝ Òüñ Ó▓Ñ_Ó▓Ñ Ó╝¢Òüñ, were are the pics like these?

Anime girl leg
Anime girl leg 1

RoyGundam said:
"Nobody here cares about Rem."

How dare you ?
Don't tell me you actually like... I am gonna cause a riot if I continue so I will stop.

If you want to know my opinion on the subject ask Celestial.

Back