• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yun-Seong Matchup Thread

Asura in his first key - 5.3 exatons
As long as his Type 4 Immortality can be circumvented, then he should be fine.

Four Arms - 17.6 Exatons
Four Arms - 17.6 Exatons
This one is good, too.

This is good.

Kinda one-sided in favor of Megatron imo.

Sailor Moon(Level) - 29 Exatons
Ironically enough, her Immortality isn't the issue, as the Crystal can be destroyed. It's her Transumation and Spatial Destruction that has me a bit worried.

I'll consider this.

Any of the Terraria 5-C Bosses - 29 Exatons
Will do.

Large Size + Class Z LS go brrrrr.

Reactive Evolution seems to be a little too much here.
Afaik it wouldn't do much besides adjusting his resists or attack types, don't think he ever used it in a fight besides possibly the one time he's a party member. He usually just uses cqc and fire manip in cutscenes and boss fights, not sure of his exact AP but he's in the Exatons being comparable to Squall who beat Ifrit.

EDIT: If anyone is too haxed to fight Yun send them over to Nightmare plz lol

Last edited:
You are a far braver man than I ever will be
I've started getting used to it thanks to the amount of times I got cremated in Theory versus threads.

Depending on how batshit skilled mommy Anne is what's going to make or break this thread.

Back