• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yun-Seong Matchup Thread

All I did was put a placeholder and then all of a sudden I started getting ********** by like 5 people. Deadass had to call my boi Pika to back me up. 😭😭😭
I mean, to be fair you genuinely proposed and defended WWE verse for a spot in a list for the most skilled characters of fiction, that's quite insane, it would be like argue for Yun-Seong for a spot in the strongest list.

I mean, to be fair you genuinely proposed and defended WWE verse for a spot in a list for the most skilled characters of fiction, that's quite insane, it would be like argue for Yun-Seong for a spot in the strongest list.
All I did was put a placeholder and then all of a sudden I started getting ********** by like 5 people. Deadass had to call my boi Pika to back me up. 😭😭😭
1. It's called a "placeholder" for a reason.
2. It was another one of those moments where people in the wiki treat WWE like a completely different verse than the others.

1. It's called a "placeholder" for a reason.
2. It was another one of those moments where people in the wiki treat WWE like a completely different verse than the others.
Because that's sort of the case, is a verse with real humans using real techniques and performing realistic feats skill wise, which is different to most other verses and even other verses with real humans like John Wick or even Fast&Furious (no joke, they at some point become superhumans) were the characters do straight up stupid feats that are impossible for any real human.

But this is derailing to this thread so gonna stop there.

Anyways, let us discontinue the derailment for now.

Which one should I do first? :unsure:
I would say use one of the popular one first (like Fairy Tail or Boros for example) or either one from the active supporters in this thread (like for example Anne Mayer that have Witch here to argue for her), you could even try post two at the same time to see who gather more input first.

Squall would likely be a haxstomp but iirc Seifer doesn't use his a whole lot, mainly fights with cqc and fire manip

Squall would likely be a haxstomp but iirc Seifer doesn't use his a whole lot, mainly fights with cqc and fire manip
Reactive Evolution seems to be a little too much here.

One of the more frustrating things is trying to find opponents that have comparable AP to Yun.

Baseline High 6-A and Baseline 5-C are a massive gap.

Maybe I can accept 5-C characters as long as they don't AP stomp and aren't too haxxy.

Yeah I was confused for a sec lol.

High 6-A is such a big tier lol.

That's why I'm considering some 5-C characters as long as they don't AP stomp and aren't too haxxy.
Ok that makes it better, It's hard to find characters with similar AP in a tier that varies thousands of times over
Asura in his first key - 5.3 exatons
Four Arms - 17.6 Exatons
Diamondhead - 17.6 Exatons
Megatron - 13 Exatons
Sailor Moon(Level) - 29 Exatons
******* - 37 Exatons
Any of the Terraria 5-C Bosses - 29 Exatons
Spaceball 1 - 3 Exatons

Back